• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Ch.5

Juxi was pacing about the mansion. His eagle eyes trained to catch even the slightest movement. He checked each room and sure it was empty. "I am fooling myself. If there was anyone else nearby, then I would sense them." What Juxi-Maboro said was indeed true. He developed a unique skill due to his meditating. If there was a person nearby then his mind and body would alert him. He sighed as he walked into the library. "It would be nice if an opponent arrived." His brown eyes caught sight of the red book on the desk. He walked over to the desk and picked up the book. "This will be a good way to pass the time." He sat behind the desk and began to read the book.

The girl in the abandoned building pushed herself off the ground. She slowly took in her surroundings.There were crates that lined the floor. The boxes were covered with cobwebs and lined with dust. There were windows on the walls near the roof. Light poured in illuminating the area. The girl raised her hands and just stared at them with an unseen frown under her hood.

"I don't understand any of this. How did I get here and why am I wearing these clothes?" She didn't enjoy being confused but a smile formed on her face. Her eyes gazed around the room until she spotted a door. Her smile stayed on her face as she slowly made her way toward what she hoped was an exit.

She stopped in her tracks though though when she saw a spider crawling in its web. She quickly raised her hand. In a flash of dark light, something was standing in front of her.It was a doll yet something seemed to be wrong with it. Its clothes were torn and dirty. Also the left arm was missing and the right eye was cracked. Without saying a word, the doll walked over to the spider and grabbed it. It then threw it to the ground and squished it under her foot. After that the doll vanished and the girl quickly made her way to the door. She pushed open the door and smiled as the sun's rays hit her. "I wonder if I can get some Chinese food and a chocolate milkshake in this town." She smiled as she started to explore Twilight Town.

In another part of town, three kids were resting in their "usual spot." The usual spot was a small quaint secluded area. There were a few posters and a dartboard hanging on the walls. There was a small crate, a green couch, and an old yellow heater which no longer functioned. There was also an assortment of boxes and other junk sitting in the corner gathering dust.

Three friends were gathered in this location. One of them was sitting on the old heater. He wore camouflage pants and shoes. Had a black sleeveless t-shirt with the image of a skull. He also wore a gray open sleeveless vest. He had brown eyes and short blonde hair. The other two were seated on the couch. On the right was a boy that wore blue-green pants and white shoes. He had on a long sleeve white shirt with a red sleeveless shirt over it. On the shirt was an image of a black dog and black bones.The word DOGSTREET could be seen in white letters. A purple bandanna was around his neck and a black headband was in its proper place. He had brown eyes and black hair which resembled a palm tree. Next to him was the lone girl of the trio. She had green eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She wore a sleeveless orange top, sandy colored pants, orange socks and white shoes. The girl was deep in thought.

"Is something wrong Olette?" Olette looked up and shook her head.

"I'm alright Hayner. I was just thinking of Sora and Kairi."

"I see what you mean Olette. I miss them as well." Pence added. Hayner hopped off the heater smiling.

"Well we should do something, besides I am starting to get bored." Olette smiled as she stood up.

"We should go explore the old mansion." Hayner and Pence looked at each other.

"Why would we want to set foot near that mansion?" Hayner asked confused.

"I want to know who is inhabiting the mansion."

"Are you sure that someone is in there?" asked Hayner.

"It could have been that the wind or the sunlight was playing tricks on your eyes." Pence added. Olette shook her head.

"I am sure that someone is there. I saw a figure wearing a black coat."

"A black coat?" asked Pence. Olette nodded her head.

"It looked exactly like the same one the man wore that kidnapped Kairi." Hayner and Pence looked at each other shock.

"Alright Olette. We will go to the mansion."

"Is that such a good idea Hayner?" Hayner looked at Pence.

"If we spot anyone then we will retreat." Pence thought this over as he stood up.

"That sounds fine to me. Hopefully we won't encounter anyone." Olette smiled and thanked them as they left their usual spot.

The girl in the hood and coat was becoming familiar with Twilight Town. She visited all the shops in the main area. She then examined the giant clock tower. After that she went to the train station. She boarded the train and went to another section of the town. A short time passed before she returned to the main town.She was disappointed but she had a smile on her face under her hood.

"What kind of town is this? The sun never seems to set or rise. Plus they don't sell any Chinese food or chocolate milkshakes."She sighed but still smiled. Off in the distance she spotted three kids walking toward a wall. Where are they going? She noticed that they went through a hole in the wall. I am surprised that I missed that wall. She decided to follow them the kids and see where they were going.

Juxi was a quick reader, so he was already finished the book. He was just sitting quietly in the library with his thoughts.

"It's amazing how the Organization screwed up everything. They all worked on their own. No unity or honor." He glared at the book as he thought of Axel. "How could he even consider such an act? If there is a traitor amongst us then I hope that are eliminated." He decided to meditate until someone returned. He was unaware at the moment that he would be having unexpected guests.

^ shut up

Good chapter. But, you need the chapter with Yatrox...
and fast, please.

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Nice Chappy James.

Random:
*Xidon stands in front of a tomb and stares into it*

"Poor Yatrox, to die a painful death like that.... he will be missed" - Xidon

The rest of the Organization: "coughrightcough"

"So who's up for a party?"
"Sure thing Xidon"

written on the tomb: "Here lies Yatrox, or at least whats left of him after he has been stabbed, burned, tormented, squashed, burned again, buried alive and then dug up again, fed to a dog, a dragon, a T-rex and a chicken, burned again but this time in a oven, shoot with a pistol, shot with a shotgun, shot with a slingshot, nuked and after the cremated and after that buried (this time for real), may he rest in peace (R.I.P.)"111

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Actually yes. Each group will have their chapter. As for Yatrox, his mission was randomly determined already. Also every other group was already determined. Here is a preview of the next chapter. Juxi encounters the mysterious girl.

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Juxi sounds like such a cool calm character, truly like a samurai! He seems very loyal to Jemxas.
Oh yeaaah.....who would the girl be... XD
It's getting interesting everytime! Awww yet another cliffhanger! but thanks for the review!
Anyways, cool chapter, Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up AJ Buddy! ^_^

Nice Chappy James.

Random:
*Xidon stands in front of a tomb and stares into it*

"Poor Yatrox, to die a painful death like that.... he will be missed" - Xidon

The rest of the Organization: "coughrightcough"

"So who's up for a party?"
"Sure thing Xidon"

written on the tomb: "Here lies Yatrox, or at least whats left of him after he has been stabbed, burned, tormented, squashed, burned again, buried alive and then dug up again, fed to a dog, a dragon, a T-rex and a chicken, burned again but this time in a oven, shoot with a pistol, shot with a shotgun, shot with a slingshot, nuked and after the cremated and after that buried (this time for real), may he rest in peace (R.I.P.)"111

Okay.. ya know... that ain't nice. We'll see who dies in another chapter............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back