• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOblivion

It's possible that it could be 358/2 days, but their were a whole bunch of games that werent at E3, so i highly doubt it.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
dude it said all kingdom hearts games were there so all i have to say is WHAT!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I was kind of thinking it was that considering that one was coming out on Nintendo system unlike the other two but it could been another game as well.

riku0147

Awards
if you could, could you use your magezine? i dont have photo shop, so i cant really put a link on it..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It'd be nice if you can scan it. You don't necessarily have to have a Photoshop....though unless you wanted to crop the scanned picture to the specific part.

A

Audo

Yeah it really could be anything, I wouldn't hold your breath for 358/2 Days... again.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
maybe the kid icarus game that was supposedly going to appear at E3(said ign) but didn't, or pikmin, or a third party game that wasn't revealed. Or maybe fatal frame 4(was that game at E3)

i suppose it cold be kingdom hearts 358/2 with that square enix event happening but i don't know

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
When if comes to Kid Icarus it was actually a hoax of sorts.
It was a joke, but that leaves Nintendo to think that maybe the series needs a reboot.

Who knows.

A

Audo

point of the matter ios, it could be about any game. And chances are more likely that it has nothing to do with KH. So let's not get our hopes up over it, even if it is about 358, it will just be rehash from what we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back