• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku0147

Awards
I was reading through the new Nintendo Power and in the very back, they said in next months issue, they would talk bout a game that WASN'T at E3... Maybe KH: 358/2 Days?!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Er.... there are a lot of games that werent at E3... now if it were a S-E game that wasnt at E3 that could be a bit different... not much though seeing as they had basically nothing there

Your avatar pwns

Sexy Angel
Maybe, maybe not. Although if they were going to present a game, it would be an original nintendo game, not an outside companies creation.

A

Audo

Tazztig... Jump Festa is simply a convention held once a year in Winter. Stop talking about it, that was 7 months ago.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Edited for a Grace Assasin Smile

images

Last edited:
Awards
KH was never supposed to be at E3 anyways.

Threads these days:glare:

And who says it's about a game that was supposed to be at E3? It just said a game that WASN'T at E3, and 358/2 days falls into that category.

People these days.

Anyway, I don't think it will matter. Even if it is about Days, which I somehow doubt (though it is possible), I can guarantee that it will only highlight things we already know in addition to info from DKΣ3713.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

And who says it's about a game that was supposed to be at E3? It just said a game that WASN'T at E3, and 358/2 days falls into that category.

People these days.

Anyway, I don't think it will matter. Even if it is about Days, which I somehow doubt (though it is possible), I can guarantee that it will only highlight things we already know in addition to info from DKΣ3713.

your not all there are you.

no i didnt think so

apology for my lack of knowledge to this thread

yugi300

It's possiblly about KH 358/2 days but as Grace Assasin already said it'll probablly
highlight stuff we already know plus any new DKE3713 info.

Edit: And yes riku0147 your avatar is pretty cool and pret cool/fun/pleasing or should
I say vey pleasing to look at Pikachu bee slaps ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back