• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Skullator1011

Hay Im Skullator1011 and im new to this so i will just tell you abit about me well i love the KOH series one of the best there is and cant wate for the next one my fave Cartoon is Fullmetal Alchmist and my fave movie is vanhelsing and friday the 13th seres i am a big fan of horror dont no why but when it comes to watching a horror at night with at the light of them im ready

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
Hi and welcome to the forums:) Hope to see you around:)

Hi Josh, welcome to KHInsider.com, I see you and Paul have made yourselves welcome.

Try not to spam to much guys. <3

P.S. Liam says "Hi!"

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Welcome i seen you making alot of threads lately and i would say best to use search function first. BUt enjoy the forums and if you need help there are plenty of us you can pm or there are threads that help newcomers.

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Hay Im Skullator1011 and im new to this so i will just tell you abit about me well i love the KOH series one of the best there is and cant wate for the next one my fave Cartoon is Fullmetal Alchmist and my fave movie is vanhelsing and friday the 13th seres i am a big fan of horror dont no why but when it comes to watching a horror at night with at the light of them im ready

Anyone that likes horror movies = win! Welcome to KHI.

frisson

Silver Member
Welcome, feel free to disregard everyone's advice on how things are run around here. ^_^

Back