• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new enimies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

I heard from a semi-reliable ource that the new enemy will not be soul-less or dissouled...i heard that i will be called th reborn.What do you people think?:confused:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I heard from a semi-reliable ource that the new enemy will not be soul-less or dissouled...i heard that i will be called th reborn.What do you people think?:confused:

No offense, but major old news. And there is no reliable source for this. It's completely unknown info and shall remain as such until the game comes out. The Dis-soul bit is from a long time ago. I'd like to think it'd be a little harder to figure out then that.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Nvr heard it called Reborn before..... anyway, yeah this is specultaion

Seikay

His mom? or little brother? oh wait my favorite one. "My dad works for square and he leaked some info and pics to me"

afrobutt

Silver Member
His mom? or little brother? oh wait my favorite one. "My dad works for square and he leaked some info and pics to me"

Oh yeah, love that one ^^. But u can't beat the classic "My uncle who lives in Canada and works with SE sent me the game." line ;P

Seikay

Oh yeah, love that one ^^. But u can't beat the classic "My uncle who lives in Canada and works with SE sent me the game." line ;P

Oh yeah and the backup"Just kidding it was ACTUALLY my Grandma"

afrobutt

Silver Member
Oh yeah and the backup"Just kidding it was ACTUALLY my Grandma"

Ohohohoh, or the "Cousin who moved to Japan and knows someone who is married to a dude who played little league with Nomura got a free copy of the game and sent it to me." one ^^

Side note: Not doing this to be an ass, just having fun. Not flaming

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i just think its funny how some people make up an imaginary source to try and gets their opinions believed to be truth.. its rather sad if you ask me

its sad, but its funny to listen to after awhile

in instances like this one .. yes .. but sometimes they piss me off ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Seikay

Ohohohoh, or the "Cousin who moved to Japan and knows someone who is married to a dude who played little league with Nomura got a free copy of the game and sent it to me." one ^^

Side note: Not doing this to be an ass, just having fun. Not flaming

Lol I was going to make a long one like that to but I decided to just go with the grandma one

i just think its funny how some people make up an imaginary source to try and gets their opinions believed to be truth.. its rather sad if you ask me

So true. It is made up cause he hasnt posted back here yet answering your question earlier about who it is.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
So true. It is made up cause he hasnt posted back here yet answering your question earlier about who it is.

HAHA I KNOW!! .. i get so amused by kids who come in here all like "i have a source that said such and such" .. and then they log off right after they post it ?? .. im like WTH?!

Seikay

HAHA I KNOW!! .. i get so amused by kids who come in here all like "i have a source that said such and such" .. and then they log off right after they post it ?? .. im like WTH?!

I know I doubt everyone (exluding the people the people that dont say this crap) has a Dad, or Uncle, or any family member that works at SE or is friends with Nomura.

Stars

リク

Never heard about that before... but the name "reborn "created based on the game title? >.>

UrbanQuattrus

My favorite one is the simpler "My friend moved to Japan last year and he emailed me". Because everyone who lives in Japan automatically has access to insider information.

I heard from a semi-reliable ource that the new enemy will not be soul-less or dissouled...

No no, if you want to make up a name for the new bad guys and claim a "reliable" source gave it to you, don't use a name for the bad guys from Jedi Knight II. That game is like seven years old now.

The really sad part is that they don't seem to realize that every forum has at least a few attention whores who make up a dumb theory and try to pass it off as legitimate by the old "my uncle's friend's cousin's roommate's MTG tournament buddy knows Nomura" addendum, and that we all know how to recognize it and don't buy it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea but to many people are making threads about the new enemy, and I KNOW the new enemies are i nBBS, I'm saying why not make a thread about them, and sticky it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back