• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new enimies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

You know a MOD should amke an official New Enemy Thread, and sticky it.

I don't think that will do any good to stop new threads on the main board. Besides, once a thread gets large enough - as stickied threads tend to - many people prefer to both put up their ideas in new threads and not read the stickied thread, because it gets so difficult to sift through the whole thing. Which is why I think we are generally forgiving of an idea that's already been posted being brought up again for a fresh discussion. (Providing said idea hasn't been beat into our heads to the point that we know it all already anyway, which also happens sometimes.)

This particular thread seems to have turned into one specifically about people who want attention and post back-up information the falsehood of which is pathetically transparent. (I know he's reading this, he's just too embarrassed to respond.)

odamin

i just think its funny how some people make up an imaginary source to try and gets their opinions believed to be truth.. its rather sad if you ask me

in instances like this one .. yes .. but sometimes they piss me off ..

I DIDNT MAKE IT UP LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinnie

lol, you guys need to calm down, it's really not that important.

Nah, I could see a name like the Unborn or something, but the Dis-soul? That doesn't even make sense grammatically, if it was gonna be anything with soul after it, it's prefix would be like: Un or something.

Honestly though, the name of these new enemies probably won't be anything that we can guess. Heartless, Nobodies, and Humans, so it won't be anything predictable, because it will probably either combine the best properties of, or trancend entirely the properties of the three categories, but again, that's just an opinion, no truth to it whatsoever. If you're gonna try to argue a point, don't say you have an inside source, even if you do, cause no-one here is gonna' believe you.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nah, I could see a name like the Unborn or something, but the Dis-soul? That doesn't even make sense grammatically, if it was gonna be anything with soul after it, it's prefix would be like: Un or something.

"Dis" is a negative prefix, just like "un","no", or "less", so that's not an issue.

vinnie

It's a negative prefix but doesn't necessarily fit every word.

"Dis" and "un" are both negative prefixes, but they can mean entirely different things, ex. Disable and Unable are completely different definitions.

Not saying they wouldn't use that, I'm just saying that, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back