• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nature of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHeart63

Well, to be completely fair to both sides...

First, I REALLY don't think Orgy XIII were at all evil (capitalised, bold, italics AND underlined).
I agree with what seems to be just about everyone here when I say that I believe Sora had no right to kill them just because they wanted to be complete. That's like killing a cow because it wants to become a burger.
Oh, wait a sec. Never mind that simile.

Anyways, back to the point.
I can see why Sora killed the Castle Oblivion members. Marluxia and Larxene used Namine to screw around with his memory, so he musta been pretty pissed at 'em.
But the ones after that didn't seem to do anything.

HOWEVER. (I did it again)
The route that Orgy XIII took on screwing about with the worlds was pretty jerky, so Sora musta been pissed at them as well.
Also, when it gets to the points where they're TRYING to kill him, he doesn't really have a choice.
But I don't see why he killed Demyx so early on, he wasn't sent to actually kill him. That really annoyed me quite a bit.

Txamt

I like how the end goes.

Luxord: "I'll pass out some cards"
Demyx: "Pick a good one for me!"

-----skipping some lines-----

Xemnas: "Stop this! Acting like you have hearts misleading you. We feel nothing"
Luxord: "How boring. There goes my entertainment"

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Nobodies aren't truly evil, it's just the way they go around hurting people for their own gain to become whole. The way they were going, somebody had to stop them, so Sora...made them stop the hard way. They're sorta like the victims and the convited I guess.

DaisyDuck

Both forces of good (Sora & Co.) and evil (Malificent) reject Nobodies and want them gone. They are neither good nor evil, they are nothing.

As such they have no moral compass to guide their actions. The Org may remember being able to tell the difference between right and wrong, but the drive to become whole overrides those memories. But they are intelligent. They can think and plan, and given that they're actions are dictated by what they have determined is the surest way to become whole.

They don't take right or wrong into consideration because they can't. Nor will they ask for help, even from someone they knew to be good, like the King, or even someone they knew to be evil. An alternate plan might not be as sure to succeed, so they would reject it. Nor would they trust someone who was whole, probably fearing they would be destroyed.

I don't believe they were monsters, they are quite pitiable, but they are not saints or even martyrs. Xemnas may even have been trying to undo the damage Xehanort had done, but he can't. He can't make it right because he no longer recognize what is right. He can only do more damage, and as such he had to be eliminated. I think this is something Sora eventually realizes (though he could never articulate it) after Saix's death. He knows he must stop Xemnas, but he does spare a little compassion for him.

Twiligan

Told you, soras all like kill first, get their side of the story later. I personally think its a plothole. and another thought that i had, what about all of the organization members heartless? will they be encountered in KHBBS? Heh I dint think my first thread would even grab this much attention!

Dman2.0

i have no idea

i thought they werent sopposed to want but they do

they dont have feelings so they dont feel sorry for themselves and shouldnt care that they arent whole so why dop they want to be whole in the first place.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i have no idea

i thought they werent sopposed to want but they do

they dont have feelings so they dont feel sorry for themselves and shouldnt care that they arent whole so why dop they want to be whole in the first place.

Well Nobodies do have the ability to think and plan.

Imagine if you couldn't feel a single thing, and yet you were walking around with the knowledge of "I'm a nobody and nothing more. I'm an incomplete being who doesn't deserve to feel, let alone live. Maybe I'm just meant to fade away into nothingness like every other nobody before me".

Personally, I'd be trying to find all kinds of ways to change that, regardless of whether I could feel or not!

Dexel

Beyond hope
They're inbetween. The intentions are good, but the acts are bad.

The least Sora could have done is offer to help. But nooo, he had to trust Yen Sid.

Next thing you know, he's slaughtering them like crazy. Even poor Demyx...

Their desperation and desire to become whole again overrides their memories.

Plus, both sides shun them. So, naturally, their moral compass is broken.

Also, what Josiah said.

And did anyone else see the smile on Yen Sid's face when he teleported out?

YouTube - Yen Sid's Tower - Part 3
^Methinks you'll see what I'm talking about at the end of this.

Maybe Yen Sid was really a Nobody in disguise...just like the Vivi in the fake Twilight Town.

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I don't trust Yen Sid in KH2. There's just something about his eyes I don't like, lol.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Well it's kinda like how could you not, lol. I mean his eyes are practically bulging from their sockets. And they've got a sinister look to them. Not good, not good at all.

But hey, I doubt that Yen Sid is the evil old fossil that he seems to be. I think he sincerely led Sora so that he would succeed. xD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
:O

Maybe he'll be a villain in Birth by sleep. Maybe Squenix were giving us hints... lol.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
LOL, Yen Sid is scary-looking, but he looks exactly the same in Fantasia. I'm sure his "evil" expression means nothing, but it would be funny if he turned out to be a villain!

I am almost positive that 358/2 Days will attempt to answer this question about the nature of Nobodies, by providing us with backstories on the members and their reasons for wanting a heart. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I do not trust Xemnas or his intentions. I do not believe that he wanted to make Kingdom Hearts so that all the Nobodies could become whole and live happily ever after. He said such things to Sora and his friends to earn their sympathy. It didn't work. What he really wanted was to become whole so that he could gain more power.

I always thought the Organization released Heartless into different worlds, so that Sora could slay them with the Keyblade, and by doing that, caused chaos in many different worlds.

Roxas during 358/2 Days apparently had the same job, so I don't think the organization would have done this, non needing to convince Roxas as Sora.

In Kingdom Hearts 2, Saix summoned Heartless to fight Sora in Hollow Bastion, and Sora told Jack, Will, and Elizabeth that the Organization summoned Heartless to other worlds so that he would be forced to kill them and give the Nobodies more hearts. Then we learned that Roxas is told every day to go kill Heartless, so that they can complete their Kingdom Hearts.

Well, I wonder if they actually told Roxas that they were the ones releasing Heartless into the worlds- the same ones they wanted him to go out and exterminate. I'm thinking they didn't, and that he's going to find out he's being used, similar to how Sora did in the middle of KH2. Naturally, Roxas would be furious to learn this fact; it would be like having to clean up the same mess every day at work, only to find out that your boss makes that mess on purpose to give you a little exercise. And I think when Roxas does learn the whole truth about his Heartless missions, he will not leave the Organization, but it will become one of many straws that eventually breaks the camel's back. That's my theory anyway.

Pikangie

Well, Sora and the others probably didn't put much thought in the Organization's needs, and just wanted to wipe them out because of the heartless that invaded their worlds... I think that's it, from what I've seen.

Macabre

Gold Member
Well it's kinda like how could you not, lol. I mean his eyes are practically bulging from their sockets. And they've got a sinister look to them. Not good, not good at all.

But hey, I doubt that Yen Sid is the evil old fossil that he seems to be. I think he sincerely led Sora so that he would succeed. xD

Yen Sid is sorta creepy with the eyes but he isn't evil...

But if he is evil than the most evil thing he can do to Sora and the gang is make them clean his house or Wizards room like in Fantasia.

Nobodies don't have feeling so they can't actually love or hate but Xemnas had his heart full of anger and hate,so I guess the nobodies,well some actually do have feelings.

Or maybe not....

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Well Roxas was a nobody and he could obviously feel. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back