• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nature of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
And that's my question,how are some nobodies able to feel emotions of different kinds?

Roksana Evergree

Well Roxas was a nobody and he could obviously feel. :3

That probably was an illusion created by DiZ. Roxas obviously felt worse when he was with the Organization. But we'll learn more when 365/2 comes out!:)

So to say, the same question about Namine worries me much stronger.

And that's my question,how are some nobodies able to feel emotions of different kinds?

I always thought they can't feel any positive emotions. I mean, some of them show their anger or fear quite often while Xemnas in the end of KH2 spoke of joy, sorrow, saddness... kinda different things, aren't they?

frisson

Silver Member
Most of them were fine.

But some of them craved more than being whole again. Imagine what would happen if Marluxia or Xenmas actually had regained their hearts? Would it change anything? Would it make things worse?

How can they feel desperation without emotion anyway? Maybe something's missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back