• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The mystery surrounding the existences of Namine and Vanitas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Mario

I'm now picturing Nomura freaking out that you solved the Namine mystery and frantically rewriting KHIII so that Namine actually an amnesiac Ava who was originally in Aqua and was transfered to Kairi when Aqua used her spell on Kairi's necklace.

Aw, shucks, you give me too much credit. Tinny's the one who brought up the Dream Eater idea, I just expanded on it.

Only thing I didn't address was why Namine had to return to Kairi (not that she had to; her absence wasn't affecting Kairi whatsoever). AurisFlown was probably right on the money with that one: Namine likely went to the one place within Kairi that could house any sort of darkness: her dreams. For Namine and Kairi, that would be the equivalent of a Nobody returning to his/her Somebody; though whether Kairi actually got anything out of it or not remains to be seen. Hard to tell with a character that's rarely seen or heard.

Popsydoodles

I sincerely hope Nomura and the writing team can come up with something that good for an explanation of Namine. It meshes in too perfectly to not be the proper way to handle the character. Having Namine as a Dream Guide would be really BA in future titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back