• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most misterios character in kingdom hearts is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G3N3

Just look at pluto infometion in the jornal.

huh. ur right. nice observation skills lol. i never really cared for reading the little journal notes about the characters. maybe i should do that.....

But in my opinion the most mysterious character is mickey. because there is things he knows about the keyblade and keeps them secret instead of telling its true power.

Last edited:

Silver warrior

Im sorry guys but the most mysterious is DS(for now...):confused:
But yeah Pluto and Mickey are good ones too!
Mind you Xehanort is also mysterious...

Of corse Ds is mestirios I mean for god sake we dont know his name or face.And when I put this post I meant it for KH game that are realise.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Pluto always did confuse me...like someone previously said, he's just suddenly in the In-Between Realm when SDG get there. I can see how he got to Traverse Town (duh), but it's not like he followed anyone everywhere.

...actually, I think I just figured out what happened in KH1, at least. Pluto was actually following Mickey around most of the time, and at the end, when the were sealing the door, Mickey gave the note to Pluto and told him to follow SDG, and sent him to the Realm of In-Between as the were sealing it.

As for KHII I got nothin'.

Nice pointing this out, though.

i'm going to contribute to this thread by saying that there are more mysterious characters than pluto, ones that actually have importance to the plot line.

also, misterios?
mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back