• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most misterios character in kingdom hearts is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

Pluto

That's right the most misterios character in KH is pluto.

Why?

First. no one know where he is.
Second.He always apperd out of nowere.

At least that is my opinion.Whats yours?

Abbot

I'm pretty sure there are much more mysterious characters.

But, you're right that Pluto is mysterious. He seems to KNOW things. It's odd.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah, i guess he's the most mysterious character in KH yet. >.>

maybe Square just couldn't find a good role for him? lol

Raebus

I agree, he's one mysterious character and is probably pulling the strings behind everything.

and for fucks sake, instead of typing 25 characters maybe you could make your posts longer or put more quality into them instead of typing 25 fucking characters to make them 25, it's terribly annoying.

Abbot

I agree, he's one mysterious character and is probably pulling the strings behind everything.

and for fucks sake, instead of typing 25 characters maybe you could make your posts longer or put more quality into them instead of typing 25 fucking characters to make them 25, it's terribly annoying.

Which is exactly why that 25 character rule is there. So people put time to their posts. Turns out. :p

Raebus

Not everyone improves the quality of their posts due to the new 25 character rule, some just fall short of 25 and they decide to put 25 characters at the end of their post which is incredibly lazy, not to mention annoying.

Silver warrior

I did't know about the 25 character rule is just that i did't have much to say.
And stop cursing you are going to bring negetivity.Fucking dammit!

Prajna

Let's get back on topic shall we.

I would say Yen Sid, we see him for a short moment and then he is not mentioned ever again in the game. Pluto is just a dog, he's not capable of mystique.

Silver warrior

Let's get back on topic shall we.

I would say Yen Sid, we see him for a short moment and then he is not mentioned ever again in the game. Pluto is just a dog, he's not capable of mystique.

I know he is just a dog but doesn't it bother you that in KH1 he disapeerd in travers town and at the end he apperd in the in- between realm with a letter from the king.And KH 2 he apperd in desteny iland and TWTNW.I tink pluto can use someting like the corridors of darkness.

Prajna

I know he is just a dog but doesn't it bother you that in KH1 he disapeerd in travers town and at the end he apperd in the in- between realm with a letter from the king.And KH 2 he apperd in desteny iland and TWTNW.I tink pluto can use someting like the corridors of darkness.

Well to me it's just an awesome game. Pluto is just a sneaky, sly dog I guess. It wouldn't make sense for him to be able to use corridors of darkness.

G3N3

?_? ohh. good theory. but i mean lets just face it, i dont think the first two games would be serious about pluto being behind the whole thing.

Silver warrior

Yeah I know.Hey I just got a idea what if pluto can use corridors of light.I mean he can't use corridor of darkness.All we know is that is heart is connected to the king by loyalty and friendship.

G3N3

Yeah I know.Hey I just got a idea what if pluto can use corridors of light.I mean he can't use corridor of darkness.All we know is that is heart is connected to the king by loyalty and friendship.

thats possible. to be connected to the king.....almost like sora is to kairi.......and roxas is to namine.....is there a pattern here or something??? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back