• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKey777

Banned
Unless Disney changes their mind I highly doubt there will ever be something like it.

Sooner than that we might get some Kingdom Karts, a Mario-Kart-esque racing game or a bigger Command-board style spin-off game if at all, lol.
Kingdom Karts?!?! Can we do that? please?? lol well if kh dissidia was cancelled i guess we wont have any kingdom hearts fella brawling it out...

MyNameisAnsem

Kingdom Karts?!?! Can we do that? please?? lol well if kh dissidia was cancelled i guess we wont have any kingdom hearts fella brawling it out...
Kingdom Karts? Yes please. I'm in the middle of watching a group called The Derp Crew play Mario Kart 8 on YouTube, so I'm picturing just how interesting online Kingdom Hearts racing could get.

nxtgarnett5

Used to play mirage arena on BBS for PSP and now knowing it won't be in HD 2.5 Remix im a little disappointed but at least we'll have more challenging enemies to face both old and new.

Still I am so depressed that we won't get to battle against the new Mirage Arena opponents that were in the original final mix released in Japan, at least I think those fights won't be in it

nxtgarnett5

Yeah. I loathe DLC, but a lot of people enjoy it, for some reason. If that's what the mirage arena becomes...I'll be pretty sad, actually.

I mean, I really have never actually purchased DLC except for a map pack in Call of duty, but when I see stuff in lightning returns like "buy these three outfits for 15 dollars" I'm like, no thank you. But I definitely think mirage arena will become that. Pay 15 for the area and then 2-5 dollars for each huge additional boss battle in it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Still I am so depressed that we won't get to battle against the new Mirage Arena opponents that were in the original final mix released in Japan, at least I think those fights won't be in it
But we will. Monstro, Eraqus' armour, and the rest of the bosses are still in there.

nxtgarnett5

But we will. Monstro, Eraqus' armour, and the rest of the bosses are still in there.

If they aren't in the Mirage Arena, like I thought they were in the Japan released final mix, then where and when would we be able to battle them?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Will everything just be slowly unlocked, do you think?

Most likely just like how you unlock the higher-levelled matches in BbS. I believe it was through medal accumulation... or story progression? It's been a while since I last played the game, sorry.

nxtgarnett5

Haha, I cant remember either, so don't ask me!

I think it was medal level? Or maybe you purchased them...

It was definitely either medal level, or mirage arena level, something along those lines, all I know is when I got to level 10, I died...a lot

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If they aren't in the Mirage Arena, like I thought they were in the Japan released final mix, then where and when would we be able to battle them?
They are in the Mirage Arena. The arena is still there. It's just a completely single player experience now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back