• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Making of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep - A few words from the Director

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I liked this little thing, Nomura commenting on his excitement for the NA release ^^

k99y77

Awards
i hope there's a cutscene after you beat the new secret boss it might give us a couple of hints about who he is (thanks for the news btw)

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I can't even tell if you're trying to be sarcastic here :/

You of all people should know by now that sarcasm does not translate into the internet well at all. Unless someone puts something like "(sarcasm) Insert post here (sarcasm)" it's very difficult to determine if it's sarcastic or not. :/

Sarcasm may not translate well for YOU, but go back and read the other posts - they were all being just as sarcastic as I was. Stop taking everything you read on these forums, and the internet in general, so damn seriously.

I liked this little thing, Nomura commenting on his excitement for the NA release ^^​

It's awesome that he's showing excitement about it. He actually *does* care about the NA fans! :D

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyway, nice find I guess... the interview just repeats everything he already said a billion times so it's pretty worthless to me in all honesty.

You do realise that he's said these things a bajillion times to the Japanese fans, and this is the first time iirc that this has been said to the English fans? Without the fan translators you wouldn't know either, so it's not as worthless as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back