• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic). Finished

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Re: The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic.)

... Words ... ... ... Strangely enough ... I kinda liked it, despite the somewhat dim-witted portrail of XH. Laughed on the date, never knew I could be tolerant towards something like that. The dynamic of Master Xehanort being the father and Xemnas being his brother was somewhat a revelating perspective on the whole thing, although I still don't agree, but oh well V_V Laughed again on the cat joke, so sue me, it was put there for comedy anyways, so good luck on any law suits ^.^

Final verdict of the day; consider making more this coming year, and that is all ^_^

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Re: The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic.)

Well this is only a mini fic, so it has one more chapter to go, then it's done.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Final Step: The Heartless Revolution has begun!
Molly Mushroom, a heartless with a human mind, and wiz at math was watching a horror movie alone in the dark. The Shining, and it so happened to be her favorite horror movie . The Heartless closed her eyes in fear as the images on the tv screen sacred the heck out of her. Suddenly The door behind her was kicked open. She jumped into the arms of of a tall figure with yellow eyes.
"AAAHAHAHAH!" Molly screamed as she casted every spell of voodoo she knew at the figure who was holding.
The figure dropped her, swearing as he turned on the light switch.
"Oh Sorry Ansem…wait, why are you scaring me!" Molly yelled.
The human Heartless was coughing smoke. Rather then get angry foreign attacked, he grabbed his tiny girlfriend.

"Cause we are going to party! My Little brother Xemnas is dead!" Ansem yelled laughing his head off.

"Ansem, that horrible, we shouldn't be partying! We should be paying our respects, and shouldn't you be crying?" Molly asked.

Ansem just dropped her again laughing.
"Molly…I hated my brother, I'm glad he's dead!" He boasted.
"Will you stop dropping me!" Molly whined.
"Sorry dear, let's go out to eat!" He suggested.
Molly thought about this.
"He must be covering his pain with humor, or food." She thought.
"Alright honey bunch!" Molly said.
The two found a small Italian restaurant near in Twilight Town. In fact it was where they had their first date. The two saw a pair of two dogs, one looked like a high class lady, and the other a tramp. Molly pet them both and let them enjoy their dinner in peace. The walking stereotype chief looked at the Heartless couple in fear.
"Oh no, not you again!" It wasn't bad enough that you set my restaurant on fire!" The Chef cried out.
"Hi, I will take the Mushroom pizza and, Ansem will have the The Meatball sub." Molly said.
"Oh and play some music, will ya?" Ansem said.
"We do not play music!" The Chef yelled.
"Well what about those two dogs? That guy in the back gave them a free meal and a romantic song!" Ansem protested.
"WHAT!? Excuse me, I'll be right back!" The chef said while he ran out to the back door yelling in italian, they could hear dog barking, and running away.
""Aw I think we ruined the doggie's night.
"Well it wouldn't be the first time we ruined something, by mistake." The Human Heartless recalled.

"You mean like our first date?' Molly asked.
"Oh yeah!" Ansem said.
"Getting another flashback huh?" His heart asked.
"What are you still here! Look heart, you taught me stuff, and I'm thankful, but I think It's time you get lost." Ansem thought.
"Boy, you owe me till the day you die, now on with your flashback.
The flashback started in Halloween Town. After two week from when they first met. Ansem and Molly felt like since they were the only two Heartless that had human minds, they might as well get to know one another. They were standing in Halloween Town, and it was snowing, which was odd. Rather then freeze the two lit the pumpkins on fire to keep warm. Ansem looked at those cute yellow eyes.
"So, um…..how did it happen?" He asked.

Molly sat next to him.
"Well three years ago, some crazy girl came out of a bar after killing her pimp, then a large body came, took her heart and here I am." She said giggling.
Ansem looked at her.
"Killed her pimp?" He asked.
"Oh yeah, she was a hooker with an actual heart of gold." She said giggling.
"Neat. So what have you done as a heartless?" He asked.
Molly said down thinking about it.
"Well I just played games with kids in The Magic Bayou, learned voodoo from a 197 year old blind lady, and used said powers to help folks and trick other heartless. Also pick up some hobbies. Yourself?" Molly asked.
Ansem then thought long and hard about his response.
"You could say for the past ten years of my life, I've been in the family business of making everyone miserable." He started.
"The mob?" Molly asked.
"No, that's my little brother Xemnas….has his own personal kiss up!" He muttered.
"Anyway, you know that kid with the Keyblade?" Ansem asked.
"Yeah, with the duck and the dog, or the one with the coat?"
Ansem gave her an odd look.
"Wait their are more of them? The first one…he kicked my ass hard." He admitted not wanting to lie on the first date.
"So how come you didn't go poof?" Molly asked.
"I did, then I quit my job, cause it was so boring doing the same thing. What good is ruling the world if you are alone in it?" He asked.
"Sounds like you need some fun, I'm sure we could do something together if you know what I mean!" She said winking.
The Human Heartless rubbed his head smiling,until he was hit with a fire cracker that made a small blast in his coat! Molly was also hit with a firecracker.
"AH!" The two yelled. They looked at three kids, dressed in halloween costumes. They were giggling at them. They tried to run away however Ansem with an evil look in his eyes. He used their shadows to grab a hold of them.
"You little brats, are going to pay for ruining our date!" Ansem growled in a low Billy Zane style voice, as he turned their shadows into large mouths with giant teeth.
Molly looked a bit sacred.
"Ansem…..you said you were done with your old job!" Molly said.
Ansem sorta came back from his darkness high.
"She stopped me from going too far." He thought.
He turned to her face, then dropped the brats.
Wuss! one said.
Molly turned around, looking a bit mad.
"Ansem…forget what I said. Let get them!" She yelled.
The Human Heartless put her on top of his head.
"As you wish." He said as the two chased the three brats causing much damage to Halloween Town.
The flashback ended the heartless were digging into their food.

"Oh this is good!" Ansem stated.
"Yum!" Molly said.

After the two had their full of great food. The two walked out seeing the same pair of dogs looking at one another with love in their eyes.

The two walked away.
"I don't think they'll last. I mean she's a lady, and he's a tramp." Ansem said.
Molly bonked his head playfully.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"By your logic then we wouldn't be together." She stated.
"….Fair point." Ansem said.

"So…when was the last time you saw your brother?" Molly asked.
Ansem started to have another flashback.
In the empty blue canyons of Hollow Bastion Xemans of Organization XIII watched the invasion of his other's former world. The Heartless were slowly being slain by Sora, which was all apart of the plan. He felt a strange power come over him. He turned to find Ansem alive and with a pair of sunglasses.
"Ansem, you live?" He said blankly.
"Hello brother, do you like my sunglasses?" He asked.
"If I had a heart I might be happy to see you." Xemnas said.
Ansem rolled his eyes.
"Oh shut up with that? You have a heart, and we both know it, and you are never happy to see me." Ansem yelled.
"Oh fine. So what do want?" Xemnas muttered.
"Well I see you are still being Daddy's little puppet. Trolling little Sora, making failed clones, and hurting everyone he cares about. I however have actually learned about the many worlds your terrorizing. I've learned how to make many alcoholic drinks, I have fixed up my own mini fridge many times by hand, learned how to surf, wrote a book, published it and it's the third best seller, next to Magic War by Terra Branford and The Sage's companion by D. L. Cid. Also I'm in love with my awesome girlfriend. " Ansem said while looking at his "brother."

Xemans was just scowling at him.
"Why are you gloating over such pointless wastes of time Ansem?" He asked.

"Simple Xem, I'm not the one wasting my time, you are! I've seen the light. The world light or dark is grand and great. We had no right rip it apart for our father sick way of thinking. Also I'm telling you to give up kingdom Hearts, and to return the Princess of Heart. You'll meet the same fate I did brother. Sora is someone far more powerful then both of us!" The Heartless stated.
He then grabbed the leader of the Organization by the coats collar.
"Xemnas…turn away from this! Kingdom Hearts's light is far too great! I should know it's what killed me! Get a life, don-GAH!" Ansem yelled as he looked to find his side stabbed by a pair of glowing red blades, and an angry pair of yellow eyes.

"Okay….don't say I didn't warn you." Ansem said as he vanished.
"I'm sorry about that Ansem." Molly said while hugging him.
"It's It's fine…just let go to bed." He asked as the two went to bed.

However two weeks later…Ansem felt his father's return and he dashed to Radiant Garden to end the old man, and to make amends to the Keyblade wielders. For now he understood Sora a bit.
Ansem seeker of darkness was now a noble demon.
End.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Wow, this is awesome!! :D Also funny that I actually laughed loud! xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I liked how this turned out, Lan, you did a great job writing it. :D

"Ansem…..you said you were done with your old job!" Molly said.
Ansem sorta came back from his darkness high.
"She stopped me from going too far." He thought.
He turned to her face, then dropped the brats.
Wuss! one said.
Molly turned around, looking a bit mad.
"Ansem…forget what I said. Let get them!" She yelled.
The Human Heartless put her on top of his head.

This was my favorite part. ^

Also, Molly being a hooker was hilarious to picture. Poor Ansem can't get his "brother" Xemnas to pursue a new goal in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back