• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost and the Found(a KH related RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yuna nodded, and rubbed her head again. She was a bearer, and it was hard to tell who was one. "Well...thank you for your time, it's much appreciated." she said, bowing.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Lenji looked at the group of 5, himself included. Now he felt a weird surge of energy around.

"Weird"

He took a step back and looked at them again, before turning and walking.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir walked away from the group, a weird burning sensation coursing through him. Quietly, he summoned his Keyblade, Eternity, to his hand. It gave him comfort for a reason that was unknown to him. It's bat-like-wing appearance looked pretty menacing. But he ignored this fact, oblivious. He walked on, and passed the two girls he had seen before (Jayx and Yuna). He shivered, why he didnt know, but walked on, his grip around Eternity tightening.

jag-wire

*Fox looked at Jackson* "It's for real. Trust me, i've been through this town many times. So, want a tour of this town, or not? First though, what's your name?"

Clow Reed

Kai was just sitting there in the rain...
He was crying, his clothes were torn and he had cuts all over him.
He had lost everything to the darkness and now he was all alone.
Suddenly a girl came up to him. "Are you o.k.?" the girl asked.
Kai looked up and asked "Who are you?"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*suddenly Jayx got a sence of something (like a *Ping* noise), she looked up from the ground(which she had been staring at) and directly at Ukir, yep, he was holding a dark-looking keyblade in his hand. she smiled pleased with herself and pointed to the direction Ukir was in.* "him." she said to the girl questioning her. "..but I don't sugest you go talk to him or anything....doesn't look like a people person......." she said laughing a little, cheerily. some small lights left Jayx and started drifting towards Ukir, not touching him but just dancing around him.*

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir almost yelped as a hot feeling burned through his body all of a sudden. Like in the middle of the summer and the sun is beating down on you. He looked behind him and then in a circle as little lights danced around him. He watched them warily, and sped up his pace, trying to escape the little lights without drawing too much attention.

jag-wire

ooc: go ahead and join. we're barely meeting each other. we're not too far in.

ic: " Well hi Jackson. I'm Fox. So, you're looking for Sora? Hmm. I'm not sure where he is. He might not even be here right now. Maybe i could help look for him. I now this town like the back of my hand. I could show you around, and maybe we could find him. But, I'm not too sure where he is. But, we could still check."

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson smiled and nodded. "Thank you. By the way, my name's Jackson." Just then his stomach grumbled. "You don't happen to know a good place to eat, do you?"

Awards
Seth looked to see where the one boy(Ukir) was going. He saw him weilding a dark keyblade just like his. He seemed to be trying to get rid of something. That's strange. Just then Seth noticed some sorts of lights rotating around him. What are those light things and where did they come from?

darkriku14

beginning and end
"grr...get away, stupid little light-abominations!" Ukir hissed, waving his free hand at the lights as if they were flys. Flys that were causing his hand to get red when he touched them. He sped up his pace, trying out "out-run" them, without the running. "stupid little light things..." he muttered as they persisted. He was getting awfully close at taking a swing at them with his Eternity Keyblade.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yuna saw the guy (Ukir) running, and she ran after him. There was no way she'd let this guy get away. He had a keyblade as well, only it was different than hers. "Hey, hold on!" she called to him, still running.

darkriku14

beginning and end
"what th-? oh you've got to be kidding me..." Ukir muttered, looking over his shoulder at a girl running after him. He looked down at his hand and saw Eternity in it's grasp, then realized what he was doing. Walking out in the open with a Keyblade. It seemed his common sense was currently on vacation. Out of sudden instinct, Ukir dismissed Eternity in a puff of black smoke and turned a corner down one of the many alleys of Twilight Town.

Awards
Seth ran into one of the alleyways in Twilight Town so that he couldn't be seen by anyone. I've got to see where he's going. He's got a dark keyblade and that makes him really different. Seth created a darkness portal using his keyblade and ended up on a rooftop just above the boy's location. He turned his head and looked at the girl following him. "She's definitely different from him. She must be a good guy or something just like that other girl," he whispered to himself.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Hey!!!" Yuna shouted, still running after him. Even though he had dissmissed his keyblade, there was something very different about him. She sensed another aura, but ignored it. She ran a little faster, trying to catch up.

darkriku14

beginning and end
"aaaaah crap...my life...is just SPIRALING DOWNHILL!" He said to himself, running in random patterns through the alleys, trying to shake the girl off. He knew she was different from him. Something in the back of his mind was telling him so. A whisper that was quietly saying to run, to get away, to be alone again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back