• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost and the Found(a KH related RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir walked around Twilight Town, his head throbbing. His memories were scrambled up, and he was extremely disoriented. People were looking at him oddly, especially when he walked into a pole. He swore angrily and leaned on a wall of one of the buildings, rubbing his head with a gloved hand. He closed his eyes, and stood there, trying to re-organize his thoughts.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"okay......that'll be 150$ for the repairs, and 34$ for the tune-up." Jayx said cheerily to the man in front of her, handing him what looked like a type of odd looking keys(most likely gummi ship keys) to the man. *he smiled happily and handed her a sack* "thank you miss, you truely have a talent for machenery. (can't spell) " the man said. *Jayx smiled cheerily. she had a naturally child-like complextion, and when she smiled that child-likeness, only increased.* "thanks for the compliment, I do what I can." she said, putting away her supplies in her bag and slinging her bag onto her back. "well contact me if you ever need help again kay?" *the man nodded* "well I'll see ya, gotta go repair a really heavily damaged gummi ship that crashed here this mourning...and I gotta check up on my own ship." she mumbled more to herself then him. *she walked off at a quick pace*

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Lenji walked from the cafe forgetting to pay the bill and walked around town. He noticed a guy who walked into a pole and gave him a potion.

"A lot of weird looking and happening people now a days..." He thought.

As he thought he tripped into a wet cement area.

Awards
Seth turned around and saw the idiot who fell into the wet cement area. What an idiot, and to think, people give me strange looks. Seth walked over to him. "So, on a scale of 1-10 how stupid are you?"

Awards
"A 2 huh? Id've guessed about 15 but whatever. So, what's your name? I'm Seth by the way." Seth couldn't believe he was talking to this idiot.

Awards
Seth wiped the wet cement off his face. He was getting real angry at Lenji. "So, you say I have a weird head, huh? How the heck is my head weird!?"

Awards
"Whatever. So, what are you doing here anyways?" Seth asked Lenji which he felt like beating the snot out of right now for his ignorance.

Awards
"Of course you are. Hey, wanna see something neat?" Seth then summoned his keyblade and sliced a lampost in half. "Is that cool or what?"

jag-wire

*Fox was walking around when he saw Jackson*" Hi there! Are you new around here? Maybe we I could show you around. So, what do you say?"* Fox was staring at Jackson with a big smile on his face*

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir felt dizzy after walking into the pole and was leaning against the wall, rubbing his head. Eventually, he stood back up and began walking down the street, passing two people who looked as if they were in an arguement, and one had cement on him. Ukir wondered where the hell he was, and if everyone here was either insane, or just complete morons. But then again, he had walked head on into a pole...

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx finished repairing 3 other ships that day. she looked at a clock on the wall* "darnit....no time....." she said annoyed and left the shop. *she walked down the street bored, she passed a few item shops, buying stuff there, then went to her favorite spot on a random roof, watching everyone below with mild interest. she sighed and leaned against a wall exausted. she needed to leave here soon. she couldn't stand being in one place for too long.*

Awards
Seth left Lenji by the wet cement area so he didn't catch his stupidity-_-. Well, now that that's over, what is there to do today? Seth kept walking down the street and looking around at the area and noticed a girl sitting on a roof. Wonder what she's doing there.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx glanced down at the ground once more, she noticed someone staring up at her. she smiled at him and waved slightly. then she looked up at the sky, back to thinking about leaving. no she couldn't leave yet, she needed more money for fuel n' stuff first, and that wasn't cheap. she sighed at the thought*

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir walked down the street, trying to clear his thoughts. Last thing he remembered was his home world....there was screaming... cold....darkness.... that was it. Darkness. No wonder he felt...odd, and almost empty. He went to darkness. "No way...I'm losing my mind...I'm not some evil, sadistic freak...hmph...darkness my ass" Ukir muttered to himself, putting his hands behind his head.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx jumped off the roof, landing on her feet with ease. she landed in the shadow made by a very large building. in the shadow it was now visable that there were a bunch of tiny lights around her, following her as she walked. she wasn't really paying attention to where she was walking, she was too busy thinking about how much longer it would be before she could leave this town. she turned the corner, still lost in thought when she bumped into someone(Ukir) and was knocked to the ground.* "sorry" she muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back