• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost and the Found(a KH related RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
OCC: I want to start, and I agree with you, but it doesn't feel right to start without da creator....I dunno, Im all confused right now.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:Lets start this yo and if he complains about it Ill handle it :mad:
Name:Zex
Keyblade/weapon:Bonds of Flame
Appearance:red and black clothes,red hair,and tan skin
Alliance:Lost
Personality:can be cold some times but deep down he cares
Bio:Born wiht no parents he lives alone and going to place to place never finding a place to call home
OoC:Ill start it tomorrow if no one does

darkriku14

beginning and end
ooc: we shouldn't start. it's HIS RP, not ours. just subscribe to the thread, and wait till jag-wire posts.

darkriku14

beginning and end
it's never too late to start an RP >_>... but it's his RP, and we should respect that fact, and wait for him to start it.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Name:Jackson
Keyblade/weapon:Ohanahttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2431/ohanabyjackson3lt.jpg
Appearance: (Later)
Alliance:Found
Personality:personality:Goofy, Kind,Outgoing
Bio:A young man who lived on the Destiny islands. When Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts and Castle Oblivion, a portal sucked Jackson threw, and he began to climb Castle Oblivion, being his memories re-wrote to Sora's, even believing he was Sora. Jackson was always 5 steps behind Sora and the Keymaster sealed each world, Jackson travled up Castle Oblivion. After reaching the top and sealing an extra world(Hawaii), he was droped at the real Traverse Town.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Name:Jackson
Keyblade/weapon:Ohanahttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2431/ohanabyjackson3lt.jpg
Appearance: (Later)
Alliance:Found
Personality:personality:Goofy, Kind,Outgoing
Bio:A young man who lived on the Destiny islands. When Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts and Castle Oblivion, a portal sucked Jackson threw, and he began to climb Castle Oblivion, being his memories re-wrote to Sora's, even believing he was Sora. Jackson was always 5 steps behind Sora and the Keymaster sealed each world, Jackson travled up Castle Oblivion. After reaching the top and sealing an extra world(Hawaii), he was droped at the real Traverse Town.

OPpS! Double Post!

jag-wire

omg, people actually joined! i am so f***ing sorry guys. i forgot all about this RP. oh, and by the way, laf= lost and found. so we can go ahead and start.

ic: *Fox was sitting there in his room, playing his bass* "Man. there's nothing to do around this city. i've done pretty much everything possible. i guess the only thing to do is go make some new friends. well, it's better than doing this." *Fox left his room, and went out searching the city*

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson rubbed his head as he sat up. "Where am I?" he sighed. He got to his feet and stared at the yellow neon lights and brown buildings. "This must be Traverse town." He gasped.

Awards
Seth was walking around Twilight Town thinking about random things. It seemed that everyone was giving him weird looks, or maybe it was all in his head. Just then, he stumbled across a cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back