• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Little Mermaid Musical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader_aki

AnimeGal007 i second that. I was so off and didn't press the buttons in time or at all, ESPECIALLY when Haley had to his a high note. Oh god that was hilarious. After that i quickly got atlantica over with!!!! XD haley CAN NOT sing *snickers*

powerofhearts

I loved it. I thought of it as a sorta way to get out of the seriouness (i don't think thats the way its spelled) of the game. It helped me laugh when everything else was serious. I think that was the entire meaning of it.:toungesmile:

keyblader_aki

Good point powerofhearts but that's the thing some of us want that. The comedy between Goofy, Donald and Sora especially Sora and Donald lightens the game up anyways. BBS is suppose to be more mature, serious and I guess you could say darker? I don't know..either way it has a different feel to it. I just hope Atlantica is over with...I mean what else could they do?....

Oh wait they could....>_>;; Ariel's daughter? Hell I can't remeber but did Ariel meet Eric yet?!!? o_O

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Atlantica in KH2 was pretty lame. In KH1 it wasn't bad at all, the only problem I had was monuvering underwater to attack enemies and all that stuff. And it was kinda interesting to see Sora/hear Haley Joel actually singing. It was weird especially to see Sora try to dance with/without Arial and actually seeing him have fun, like he liked it! Go forgot about Kairi Sora, and stay with Arial! lol

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Haley Joel Osment didn't sing that badly judging by his two lines in the entire world (his other lines were overshadowed by Jodi Benson's beautiful voice).

But yeah, I hated it too. I thought it was going to have fighting AND singing. When I heard that, I was all like: "That's cool...", but when I actually played through it, I was like: "That was dissapointing."

Zhren

my ears started to bleed when sora and donald sang o i only did it once and then just skipped atlantica the rest of the times i played

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
I was fine with the singing, though it was a bit pointless. The first time I played Kingdom Hearts II I forgot about Atlantica and didn't get to there until after I defeated the game. What I don't really like is that you have to get certain abilities to unlock the different songs.

They're just songs! I don't need Thundaga to sing!!!

Zhren

I was fine with the singing, though it was a bit pointless. The first time I played Kingdom Hearts II I forgot about Atlantica and didn't get to there until after I defeated the game. What I don't really like is that you have to get certain abilities to unlock the different songs.

They're just songs! I don't need Thundaga to sing!!!

hahaha the thundaga thing is so tru i hated going back and forth

Z3120

Alright, truth be told, SE was better off excluding it entirely from the game. But if it was truly a Disney-quality musical composition, I think it would have been much better and more memorable. But then again, the music felt out of place anyway so I don't have much to say regarding Ariel's world.

~Axel_Riku~

I thought doing the musicals was funny. It was something different, and yet it was a little fun to watch. :p

Kurxi

It was okay... Sora could sing, better than Donald at least. Man, he is no music man. The world was enjoyable to say the least, Ursala's Revenge was probably the best song. It had some kind of fighting.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I didnt find it annoying at all. The rest of KH2 was really begining to bore me because I always input the same commands on the controller just to get the same animation result. Atlantica was different tho, I loved it. Playing around in the musicals was fun, and I tried for the top score in all of them (dont slip up). Then I'd sometimes purposely slip up to see them goof. It was hillarious but fun. Plus those songs brought back old memories. Sebastion is thee coolest crab to hit the silver screen.

Now KH1's Atlantica was a different story. I hated fighting under water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back