• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Well they dont normally change into just boxers. Its usually shirt and boxers or pants and no shirt. Rarely only boxers.
huh? so it's either, shirtless guy, or wait..

like, i know w/ girls, usually take shirt off, [left w/ bra] then like, put PE shirt on. then take pants off,[underwear left], then switch into sweats/shorts. sometimes people take both off at the same time, but usually it's just like one at a time...is that what you meant?

gaaah, i saw the guy i liked in boxers at drama club... [damn he was wearing a fucking shirt] [but at least the shirt was baggy and had wholes... oh wow. ok ima shut up now] i forgot why he was like that, he was suppose to be changing into some other clothes or something cuz he's not a real man and didn't want his other clothes to get spray painted on or w/e, and i was suppose to be keeping watch or w/e, ahhh fun fun times.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
im off for now, need to find a way to rid myself of the dreaded horniness.

Bye. Hope your not off to do what I think. Or you could. I don't know:p. Sigh, sisters coming home really soon which means I'll barely be on this thread anymore.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sometimes i wish i could stop time and have my way with my crushes. Being bi sucks.

you think liking both guys and girls is hard? Try only liking guys. Lots of reason for us to be afraid of horrible people

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Sometimes i wish i could stop time and have my way with my crushes. Being bi sucks.
oh btw i love ur sigggg x)
hm, i guess ill be off to read some akuroku..

my parents...well...right now...i think..yeaaah. cuz my dad's home from business trip...and yeaah... probably... WHY CANT I HAVE MY FUN! ;~;

so ill read a nice akuroku fic! yes! :D or not. idk.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh btw i love ur sigggg x)
hm, i guess ill be off to read some akuroku..

my parents...well...right now...i think..yeaaah. cuz my dad's home from business trip...and yeaah... probably... WHY CANT I HAVE MY FUN! ;~;

so ill read a nice akuroku fic! yes! :D or not. idk.
I gave up on roxasxaxel after a sad fan-fict.

*Sigh* life is so hard, if only we could all just group together and be left alone.

hopefully, everyone will be treated with respect and there will be no discrimination in the world

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I gave up on roxasxaxel after a sad fan-fict.

hopefully, everyone will be treated with respect and there will be no discrimination in the world
really? D: ok..i guess i don't want to read that fic..well...maybe...was it a good fic? :D aw damn. but i want to be akuroku D:<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
till then we try to woo our crushes.
Serenade them!
really? D: ok..i guess i don't want to read that fic..well...maybe...was it a good fic? :D aw damn. but i want to be akuroku D:<
Had Roxas working in a Mental institute because he got sentence community service because he attacked a teacher, he had to look after Axel who had Multiple personalities. Long story short, one of Roxas' brothers got sick and they had to move away. I stopped reading after that.
Does that sound good to you or not? I can try and remember the name of the fic

Kh-allyDelicious

Serenade them!

Had Roxas working in a Mental institute because he got sentence community service because he attacked a teacher, he had to look after Axel who had Multiple personalities. Long story short, one of Roxas' brothers got sick and they had to move away. I stopped reading after that.
Does that sound good to you or not? I can try and remember the name of the fic

Thats ... new ... and quite frankly dramatic xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to take this advice in mind , so i wont let my hormones get the best of me . ^_-

I've basically prepared myself for all terrible things with people. one of my friends friends said "F*** of you gay c***" to me last night. First discrimination I got and I was prepared:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back