• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Wisdom {Sign Ups/OOC Thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Eikre: You're right! You see:

Goron.JPG

...Gorons are good guys! XD Maybe I will make a Goron character~

KH3 for the wii: You're in. Just add a little more details to your character's appearance. Is your character naked? Please, add the clothes your character wears.

EDIT: Now, we have 2 characters, who owns a fragment of Triforce of Wisdom. ^^

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Name: Ale Sentar
Side: Unknown
Appearance: (Pictures are welcome ) Avatar
Personality: Loves to mess with people minds when there at there weaks points. Never won for hopful words Ale fights only for himself and his freinds
Species: (There are many species in the Zelda series, but if you don't know them, you can make up your own) Hyrulian
Abilities:Healing magic
Weapon: Grapple chain, Sheild and Sword
Other:

is that enough

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Well... at first this Role Play was supposed to be very-very-very literate. With big descriptions, personalities, histories and such, but after seeing many people, who don't have much experience participating in Role Plays, joining this one, I thought it wouldn't be fair not to give them a chance. ^^;;;;; *Hopes you don't mind*

And guys, when the Rp begins, try to be literate. Ok? ^^

Unknown Member: It is okay. ^^ Just add somewhere in your template the phrase.

kingdomkeylight: Sorry, buddy. I don't want to be mean, but Relliks Ban is right. It shows only Ed's head. So, would you like to add a description? Just a small description. ^^;;;;;

Btw, here is a list of the characters so far;

Five Warriors:

1) Kai (Eikre)
2) Marlow (Relliks Ban)
3) Genis (Unknown Member)
4) Kor. Fairy Hiro (???: I don't understand which one is the name >.>) KH3 for the wii
5) -

Villains:

1) Kotake (Sephiroth2)
2) Koume (Sephiroth2)
3) (Come on, guys! We need villains too! XD)

Other Characters:

1) Kado (Relliks Ban)
2) Ale Sentar (kingdomkeylight) (Just add a description, buddy. ^^)

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
okay well then here I guess

Describtion: Ale is 6 ft tall with blond hair and Blue eyes, he wears a red like jacket with blue long pants with a green wizard hat.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
okay appanetly you cant see my sig if thats what would make you feel better i mean my sig any better

Woa dude, no need to go douche mode. I was just saying that saying your avatar, which only showed a head, wasn't really enough of a description for us to know what your character looks like. And the sig doesn't help much either. Come on dude, be a little original and not use a character from an anime. The majority of Rping is originality.

Wasn't trying to be mean, but seriously dude. >.>

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Name: Ken
Side: good
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, blue cotton shirt, dark blue pants 5'8 dark green markings on left arm
Personality: Ken is an easy going person whose mood changes with the weather
Species: Making up mt own... Toraz - clouddwellers who appear, act, speack etc, like a human exept for the unusual marking on their arms
Abilities: can walk on water.
Weapon: A spear
Other: none.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Name: Orion
Side: Villian
Appearance: ImageShack - Hosting :: zoramalekw3.jpg
Personality: easy going, likes to be serious when it calls for it
Species: Zora
Abilities: Manipulate water and ice
Weapon: katana (sword)
Other: Orion was once a great warrior for the Zora race. He was loved by all and protected justice and the Zora way of life. But after his wife's mysterious death he changed. No one knows why. He is over protective of his daughter Ophilia. Not even his daughter knows why he has changed.

Name: Ophilia
Side: ?
Appearance: ImageShack - Hosting :: daughterzoraxa5.jpg
Personality: (much like her father's)
Species: Zora
Abilities: manipulate water and ice, and heal with water
Weapon: none(fist)
Other: Ophilia idalizes her father, Orion. But after her mothers death, she could tell that her father had changed. Her warrior skills are close to her fathers but she his better at healing. She wants to find out why her father has changed.

I hope it's ok. I created 2 characters, I had an idea

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Name: Ryu Kenyaka​

Side: Good​

Appearance:
Legend_of_Zelda_OC_by_AsteriskArt.jpg

Ryu stands about 5 ft 8 and has a warrior's build. The teens keeps his hair about shoulder length and when he's in a normal mood his hair will be a shaggy brown but when he use the power of wind his hair will become spikeyish plus the color will turn to a whiteish color. His eyes are a deep shade of blue but like his hair it also will chance when he use his wind powers, they will turn from blue to red. Ryu has a scar on his left eye that he got from Goron awhile back. He wear's a comfortable black shirt and simple pants with some brown boots, a necklace given to him by his mother and finely a belt that keeps his sword up on the back of his waist.​

Personality: From all his battles this young man has gained a strong thirst for fights and the rush of battle but don't believe just because he loves the thrill of a fight that he has no soft side. Ryu loves most animals and enjoys playing with children but his most favorite thing to do is just to sit in a tree and watch the clouds go by or look at the stars in the night sky. Like the wind though this teen can never stay in one place but he always leaves a mark when he goes, his spirit is free and his soul has a burning desire for battle.​

Species: Hylia​

Abilities:​

Ryu's best physical ability would have to be his sword, he was trained in the art of the sword by his farther and brother who both in his mind were the best, He uses this ability for most things in his life and even though he's not a legend yet he still plans to become the best swordsman alive one day. His next ability is more of a elemental one, he has the gift to create and manipulate the wind which could be blamed for his carefree spirit but also he feels the winds being able to talk to him sometimes (No crazy jokes plz).​

Weapon: Wind Sword​

The Wind sword was given to him by his farther and Ryu has held onto it threw his entire life since he was given it, this sword helped the teen control his power of wind but it's not the source which some mix up. The blade is unbreakable and i able to slice threw anything but he has the right control not to use it for the wrong reasons.​

Other:​

Ryu was born into a small family of Adventures, his older brother was first in line to become the next adventure so he had left while Ryu was still young, his brother was given a fire sword by his mother that had been left by there farther for him. He wouldn't see his brother that much after that day but his farther did come back from his travels and train Ryu from time to time but when kid turned twelve it had been his time to leave his small house like his brother before him. Ryu was given the wind sword and he was told by his mother to go find his own destiny, after he left his mother stayed at the house with his little sister. Ryu left with his dreams in hand to become a great warrior and traveler like the people in his family before him.​

Now seventeen Ryu is still a traveler enjoying the world around him and still fighting whoever he gets the chance. He has also gotten a pet wolf on his travels that comes and goes as it wants. Something odd though he found thought was a werid fragment of something he couldn't tell of it's origins also for some reason though the wind is telling him that a new adventure is coming his way....

Hope I'm not to late ;D​

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
I will defiantly post my template very soon.

I just want to be a character that pops up in the story, is that all right? Not a warrior and not a villain.

I wouldn’t mind turning into either. Maybe I could turn evil during the role-play or the two sides could fight over me. I love conflict in role-plays!

Any Idea's?

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Keyblader92: It's okay. ^^ And, I think that other people have made Zelda Rps as well.

kingdomkeylight: You're in, buddy!

soramaru95: Same goes for you.

KH3 for the wii: Ok. Now I see.

Vexond: Yes! Another villain! Glad you made one. Both characters are accepted.

Solareon: Of course you' re not late! And your template so far is the most detailed! You' re definitely in!

candy_man_01: It's okay. And your character could be neutral. He could be in both sides simultaneously or something like that. ^^;;;;

As for me, I will post my template A.S.A.P. Just to let you know, I will have 2 characters. A villain *evil grin!* and someone who belongs to the good side *angelic face*.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Here is my first character. I won't reveal too much about him. He will be a mysterious character.

Name: Spirit

Age: Appears around 20, but his real age is way more, about hundred or even thousands times more

Side: Neutral

Appearance: His usual choice is a short-sleeved, rather loose white T-Shirt, with the some symbols written in black taking up the space of the chest area. Over this shirt, he adopts a dark blue jacket that he usually leaves unzipped – unless there’s particularly cold weather – with the triangular halves of the collar kept down so it folds onto his lapels. Emblazoned onto the back is another unknown symbol, into the center of the jacket in a mixture of red and gold fabric, with an elaborate, yakuza-style decoration surrounding it of nine golden, flowing tails tipped with crimson at the ends, encompassing the other symbol 360°. Below the waist, he also wears a pair of stonewashed sky-blue jeans that hang around his legs, but don’t exactly hug them either, so they’re slightly baggy, held up by a dark-brown faux-leather belt with a silver buckle. His feet are encased in a pair of white socks, placed within a pair of rather sharp black suede shoes that look as though they’ve been polished constantly.

In terms of general decoration, his most defining feature is a pair of white gloves that completely obscure his hands, though they aren’t just a plain old pair; on the back of the hands is a black and white yin-yang symbol sewn into it, stopping short near the knuckles but enough to cover quite a wide area. On the fingertips, his gloves bear some other unknown symbols as well, which represents the four elements: water, fire, wind, earth. He also wears a pendant of sorts around his neck that rests in front of his chest that contains numerous small, metallic charms. A more subtle form of decoration is on his skin on his right forearm – a tattoo resembling a tiger in jet-black ink.

His face is so beautiful and resembles a divine creature's face. His cerulean blue eyes suits his blond hair perfectly. Most of the people mistake him with an albino person. This is thanks to his pale skin as well. Moreover, his cheeks are shallow, and he has pearly teeth behind his leaps. Finally, he is of high height about 5'6'' or so.

Personality: His personality is rather "obscure". When there is not a particular and important reason, he prefers not to talk, although he might know a lot of things regarding the subject of the discussion. He also isn't afraid of talking, even when he frustrates the other or insult them.

Species: Unknown

Abilities: His abilities are unknown

Weapon: A hammer, a heavy hammer, a very heavy hammer, around 1 tone and even heaver! Along with him is an over sized hammer called Paado [flat earth]. It has a gigantic head that measures six feet in length and four feet in width. His use for this weapon is to finish off his opponents while they're trapped in the earth. When not in use, he seals it.

Other: Well... I don't want to reveal more regarding my character. If I did so, it would spoil the fun. For now let's just say that this character is mysterious. You will find out his role, once the story progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back