• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Legend of the Black Scrolls~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
(( Ok, we'll start now. Others can join, but they have to be sided with Chris (Zetsumi). I will edit this and post my intro when I have more time.)

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Remember,you gotta be on the evil side.AKA Chris's side.Let your brother heal fast.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: BUMP,gotta keep this alive and let more Chrisians join.I mean Chrisians as in people on Chris's side.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Theo stood on an old warehouse roof, his new form making him feel like a god. The power that surged through his veins was amazing, and he could fly with the new wings that were acquired through this form. He looked down at the once beautiful city, now burning with small fires. This was his neighbourhood, and he knew that this could only be the work of Chris.

He took flight, and began towards his old apartment... hoping he would still fit through the door. He landed in the general district of it, and began to think of his old self.... and then changed back. "Huh? I'm me again... maybe." He stopped half sentence, and decided to figure everything out tomorrow. He reached his place, and went inside.

When he closed the door, blue smoke appeared everywhere, and when it finally settled, the blue mage from earlier was in the centre of the room. "Ah, so you know how to change to and from the new form you have?"

"Um, not exactly... I just remembered how I used to look, and I changed..." Theo told the strange, old man.

"Well, thats exactly how to do it. When you want to change, just think of it, and it will happen. I have another thing to tell you about your new self. At the moment, your form is just plain. There are eight elemental stone scattered throughout this world, and each new one you find, gives you a new transformation."

Theo looked at the old man with both suprise and disbelief. He wanted new things, but could this guy be trusted? He decided to just agree, and hope that something would come true later. "Hey, cool. I'll try finding them... soon, yeah, thats it, soon..." He would find them, even if this guy was lying.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
(( I've been writing my own story and I've been using a special weapon in that story. And to help me in that story, I changed the swords in my template to that weapon in my story. I'm planning on doing that every RP I join/ed ... sorry if this causes any trouble .. on the brighter side ... it is more descriptive than the first swords.))

Wyatt stared through the binoculars he had just "borrowed" from a tourist. In his sight was a strange "demonlike" creature. What could it be? Perhaps Wyatt needed to summon his swords. Although ... he still wasn't in full control of them. Even after all these years he still couldn't summon them for longer than 10 minutes or so. Because if he summoned them any longer, he would be dead. Wyatt chucked the binocs over the roof and he jumped up a box, looking down at the streets which were set a blaze. Wyatt then heard wings flapping. He looked up and saw the demonlike creature taking off. He should persue it ... but before he even could lift a foot, someone fired at him from below. The bullet went straight through the shabby box, obliterating the top and sending Wyatt plumitting down the roof. He grabbed an open window and went into the room belonging to the window, before the shooter could fire again.
'WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!' Wyatt heard coming from outside. He carefully looked through the window and saw that shooter aiming at an innocent family. And again, before he could a thing, Wyatt saw the shooter fire shot after shot. The family fell backward on the ground, into the flames. Then the shooter shot himself in the brains. Wyatt turned around and sat down against the wall. How terrible ... A family ...

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
(( Nice start PJ, I'll just wait for everyone else's intro before continuing. ))

dark invader

Alexis sat on top of a roof looking down on the city in flames. How did the city ever get this way. Why didn't we do something when this first happened? She hung her head and suddenly heard shots coming from not far from her. She ran to where she heard them and saw a family and a person with a gun dead on the ground. She kneeled next to the family, tears forming in her eyes, and gently touched the parents. Alexis stood up and backed away from the dead family, afraid of awakening sleeping memories. She then remembered Jare and let the tears spill down her face. Where are you? Why did you have to leave at the time when I really needed you?

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Chaos leaned back on his chair, eyes closed, and inhaled softly. "You know why I have you here, Maggot?" Chaos said, opening his eyes. He glared at his prisoner, an Icy look in his eyes. "It's because you follow Theo." Chaos said, stepping back. He turned around, and looked at the celing. "Well, I guess you picked the wrong side, 'eh?" Chaos said, spinning around quickly. He brought his leg up to kick his prisoner in the face, and a small dagger extended from within his sole. Chaos kicked his prisoner right in the chin, killing him instantly. "One down, about 200 more to go." Chaos said. He walked out the door into the cold blast of air, and looked around. Where would Chris be at this time? Chaos looked to the left, and started down the street, keeping a wary eye out for any more 'friends'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back