• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Legend of the Black Scrolls~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Theo stood on the smallest part of the cliff, his gun ready, and aimed dead between the eyes of his on-coming enemy. It was fast, a little too quick for Theo's reaction time. It had reached him before he could pull the trigger. Slashing and cutting Theo deep, all he could do was clutch his chest as he fell from the cliff. The red eyes of his life-long enemy were the only things he could see on the clifftop he had been, not even 30 seconds ago.

He hit the ground, but instead of dying, he fell again, the ground had broken under his impact, and then sealed again as he fell. He was now trapped underground, but it was weird. The rock was smooth, like the walls of this place had been carved out for a reason. He began to follow the walls, looking for another way out, when he stumbled upon a new room...

The room itself was bear, except for a small pedastool in the middle of the room made of a weird looking wood. He walked over to see what was on it, curiosity taking over. He reached it quickly, and put his hands on the edge, and looking right at the book. He moved his hand, flinching in pain as he was cut against the edge. He opened the book, the blank pages staring straight back at him. He began to question the book, until a single drop of his blood hit the pages, and the words soon began to appear.

"What is going on here?!" He whispered to himself. He began to mutter the words out, not knowing exactly how he knew what they said, and as he finished, the room lit up, and a rumble came from the deepest point of the earth. A blue mage appeared infront of him, and explained quickly what he had done.

"You have unlocked an ancient power from the depths of the earth. You now have a power beyond any of this world. You have been chosen to save this earth from the terrible enemy that has awokened. Chris, you're rival leader, has tapped the powers of darkness, and if not stopped, will surely destroy this world, and the others that exist everywhere." He explained.

The mage threw a blue light at Theo, and everything went black. The next thing he knew, he was floating over the city he once knew, but all was in flames. "Chris..." Theo said, two voices echoing over the now flaming city, "... I will stop you. I have been chosen, so it will begin."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

There are 5 spots available for the good side, or Theo's Group. All others will be bad guys trying to protect Chris, their master. I am taking the role of Theo, and I will need someone to be Chris before we begin.

Rules are simple;
No GM or PP
Stick to the Rules and Regulations set by Morpheaus
Romance is ok, but keep it PG 13
Password is Demon's Rule
Have fun

Template:
Name: (The name people will call you in the RP)
Side: (Theo or Chris)
Appearance: (I prefer a detailed description, or a pic you have drawn)
Power or Weapon(s): (One or two only)
Personality: (What your character acts like around others)
Bio: (At least one paragraph, NOT optional)
Extras:

This is an RP by Jet_Fire and Zetsumi, so I hope he will post next with any information I missed. I will post my Template after 2 others have joined.

dark invader

Demon's Rule

name: Alexis Roumeolotes

side: Theo

appearance: she wears a short skirt and a sleeveless top. Her hair is golden brown, and it is a little past her shoulders. She has hazel eyes, but they change color depending on her mood.

power of weapon(s): she can control the power of gravity, and also weilds a staff

personality: Alexis is shy around most people because she is usually ignored. She can be very persistant when she wants to be.

bio: Alexis grew up with her parents, but they died later in an accident that Alexis never found out about. She had waited for her parents to come home until a friend saw her waiting. He took her in, and she looked up to him as a father. She was 13 at the time. Alexis taught herself how to fight, and learned from her friend, Jare, how to learn and posses the ability of gravity. Jare helped her through most situations, but after his mysterious disappearance, she wondered if this situation had anything to do with her parents. Whatever it is, she is determined to find it out.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Demon's Rule

((If there is anything that needs changing, I'll change it as soon as I read what needs to be changed

EDIT: for myself I changed the gun into a Lawgiver. I was under the influence of MoH when I picked the Garand))

Name: Wyatt T. Sawyer
Side: Theo
Appearance:
Face: He has short darkbrown hair which is styled in spikes. His darkgreen eyes are already showing shades of gray and he looks much older than he actually is. His expression might say he is a down to earht serious kind of guy, but his eyes betray his true kind nature. Although he is trying hard to cover that part of himself up.
Body: In the many years of his life he has faced many dangers. Some dangers unfortunatly left scars which are still shown on his back. He has a normal muscled body and on his lower left arm he has a tattoo of an ancient Rune.
Clothes: He is wearing a white T-shirt with long sleeves which are rolled up to his ellbow and a black Tribal T-shirt with short sleeves, thus the white T sticks out a bit. Beneath that he is wearing darkbrown, Fubu pants with a silver and darkgreen belt. To top it off he is wearing brand new, black army boots.
Power or Weapon:
_ Runalogical Summoning: The Rune tattood on his lower left arm allows him to summon the Double Trouble. The sword excists out of two swords which can be locked into one. The main blade resembles an exaggerated Zweihänder in shape and appearance. Despite its apparent size and weight, Cloud usually wields it with one hand. It consists of a long hilt wrapped in a red material, a distinctively large handguard which the other sword can lock into, and a long, wide blade that ends at a thin point. These two swords are sheeted in two sheets strapped on the back of his belt.
_ Peacemaker: An unorignal for an unoriginal gun. The Lawgiver of Judge Dredd had always been one of his favourites and the moment he had some cash, he had it custom made. As clips it uses Dessert Eagle round. The laser on the gun is acurate by 0.01 mm. The backfire is minimal and the weight is optimal.
((Images:
[
http://codemonkey.sunsite.dk/projects/maxpayne/images/lawgiver.jpg ))
Personality: He is trying to act rough and ruthless, but deep inside he is a kind man. He knows that he needs to be touch, or his enemies and even friends could take advantage of that.
Bio: His mother was a part of an archeological research team investigating ancient runes for a multinational corporation. The last journal of Wyatt's mother mentioned a strange glow originating from a rune somewhere deep in the digsite. This glow really passed on an ancient DNA alternation virus to the baby inside her womb. When Wyatt was born, he showed no abnormalities and therefore his parents never suspected a thing, until one day the rune appeared on his forearm. He was but eight years old, still creating a personality of his own. Wyatt's parents wanted to take it off, but the more they tried, the more Wyatt wanted to know everything about it. When he turned fifteen, the blades first showed to him. He then realised that they were dangerous to him. The longer he had them summoned, the more life he could feel was being drained from his body. In a matter of minutes he was already weak on his legs. It was then his parents died, trying to save him from this Rune on his arm. They dug to deep into the system and the government made sure they'd never talk. From that moment on, Wyatt was gone and all that was left was a man named Sawyer. Sawyer was created when he was seventeen years old. From that moment on, he hunted down the people responsible for his parents death. But the more people he killed, the more he learned during tortures, the more innocent people's blood on his hands ... the more he realised that it was not the government who killed them.
Extras:
_ Theme Song: Will Smith: Party Starter

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
( It is set in modern time. Theo and Chris are actually rival gang leaders in the city of New York, but have both found a type of ancient magic, one being light, and one being dark (Theo and Chris respectively). )

Name: Theo Torential
Appearance: Theo has two forms.
Gang Appearance: Theo isn't a tall man as such, nor is he a big man. He prefers to use his guns when he looks like this. He has long silver hair that is tied back with a bit of red scarf. His fringe is long enough to cover his deep blue eyes. He wears a blue button-up shirt, that has a dragon spiraling up the spine. He wears black jeans that are a few sizes too big. His white sneakers are hardly ever seen because of the jeans cover them.

Transformation Appearance: When he takes on this appearance, he grows to about 7'5 tall, and his muscles grow to triple the normal size. His body doubles in size, but his speed isn't dropped. Theo's eyes change to a dark crimson when he becomes this form. His hair is set free, and flows all the way down to his lower back. He loses his shirt, as his body is too big for it, and his pants seem to stretch stay the same length along his legs. He wears a pair of black boots under the jeans, and again are hardly ever seen. He now has two massive wings protruding out of his back. He prefers to use his specific element for each transformation.

Power or Weapon(s): Transformation; He gains a new transformation for every Elemental Stone he finds, one of each element know to man; Fire, Water, Ice, Thunder, Air, Earth, Light and Dark.

In his Gang form, he sports two .45 GAP, as shown in this image. (top gun, and middle bullet)

Personality: Theo is a quiet man, and usually gets things done within seconds. This attitude changes as he does in each transformation, and will be explained when he changes to the specific element.
Bio: Theo is the leader of the of the Blue Sun Gang. He is a man that would always get the job done, no matter how many men he had to go through. Then, he was forced into an ambush, and taken out to the desert in the back of a car. When he was let out, a man in black stood over him, and then threw him to the edge of the cliff they were set upon. He drew his guns, but the man was quicker, sending him over...

Now, in his new form, he flies over the city, and swear revenge against Chris. As he sets down onto the ground again, the blue mage from before appeared, telling him about the different forms he could find. Theo was currently in his normal transformation, but will find his first all too soon...

Extras: Theme Song: Other World - Final Fantasy X

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

ooc: I'l join this :)

demon's rule

I'll be either Chris,(tell me if you want him to be a specific template) or

Name: Sinja Kiyoshi
Side: Chris
Appearance: Sinja is half japanese which shows on his dark coloured face. Sinja has two appearances:

normal Sinja: He wears long jeans that drape over his black sneakers and doesn't wear a shirt. Instead He wears an open coat that covers the top half of his body. When Sinja takes off his coat you can see his cobra tattoo on his back. people say when Sinja fights you can see the cobra moving on his back.

Dark empowerment Sinja: after being tainted by the dark powers of Chris, Sinja is taken over by this form. He wears jet black denim jeans with fire stripes up the sides, his coat disappears and black, feathered wings appear in it's place. He also has bracers on each wrists that have pieces of leather coming of it.

Power or Weapon(s): in his normal appearance he has twin magnums, and in his dark form, he has twin, double barrel shotguns which ooze with the power of darkness.

Personality: usaully the brighter part of the group, he might be bad but he's good at it. he likes to talk but only to the people he trusts, unfortunatly he trust people to much.

Bio: Sinja was born in japan and moved here with his father who was american. His father always expected the most from him, making him compete in sports and beating him when he didn't come first. Eventually he couldn't take it any more and ran away from his father.

Sinja was 10 when he ran away from home and was taken in by Chris' group. He was the youngest in the group but not the worst, he trained in theivery and was soon opening security in seconds. He has been climbing the lader in the group and is now number two beside Chris. Sinja has been robbing and killing to stay at this position and will stop at nothing to have it taken away from him.

Extras: none.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Demons RULE......BEWARE

Name: Jyuji
Appearance:
untitled.jpg

Power or Weapon(s): (In appearance) 2 machine guns with a gun with a blade sticking out of the top and the other blade on the other gun on its bottom.Guns have infinite ammo and super strength and super speed.He now many types of attacks and magical attacks for the guns.
Personality: quiet,shy, occasionaly cold,mysterious,good once you get to know him
Bio: Jyuji was born in a village that belonged to Chris but at the time belonged to someone else.Jyuji's parents took care of him until he was 9,which was the time that the leader killed his parents for no apparent reason known by anyone.Jyuji was also there but since he was only a child,he was tortured throught his years until he was 17.That was the time he was able to escape.But during his time of torture,he lost his voice and his eyes changed and couldnt see anymore.Because of lasting those 8 years,he became smart and learned the power of telepathy.After his escape,along with a few other people,he lived a long way from the leaders place,yet his minions were looking for him and never did find him.He ventured the world,using his senses to do everything he does and even practiced with a legendary samurai who let him live with him and he himself practiced in using guns.20 years later,his master died and he had to look after himself but heard about the new leader of the people who killed his parents,Chris,started using darkness to control people.Jyuji was disgusted since his master taught him everything about light.He met his master in spirit form and talked to him.His master had told him to kill Chris,who he new,killed his whole family besides him and his master taught him to go to the high peaks of the highest mountain and seek and ancien temple.Jyuji did so and when he found the temple and entered it,he encountered many traps but was able to get to the end,where he found a pair of guns with mysterious red swords attached to them,and when he took them,he grew alot of pain and a fire spike come out of his back.He grew extraoridnary strength with even greater speed,added to his already very fast body.Jyuji was very good at using the weapons and ventured out to kill Chris.Jyuji has been living a very long time but his appearance has yet to change in anyway ever since he got his weapons.Infact,he lived when the group that belonged to Chris was owned by 8 people before him.Eversince Jyuji found his weapons,he had a shadow in him growing and growing.
Extras: He is blind and cannot talk but speaks telepathicly,he also knows some magic alright,oh and the theme song...

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKg2E-tnAk&search=gungrave

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
(( Seirio, your profile is well done, but you need to follow the grammar rule set by Morpheaus. Zetsumi has a Guide to Grammar stickied in the RP main section... Read it, then please edit your post. Yihazu, no offence or anything, but I'd like an RPer with a bit more EXP to play as Chris, but your profile is good too. Work on it to make it more descriptive if you can. ))

Endgame

:D
Jet...I was working on this, but since you decided to post it anyway... X_X

By the way, I'm impressed with your intro, it shows how much you've improved in a short time.

Now, considering I INVENTED the guy, I suppose I should play Chris. If that's OK with you, if else, I'll play Lei.

Also, the RP sin't in a COMPLETLY modern setting, more of a combination of the Middle Ages and the Near future, in FFVII style.

Name: Chris, though his full name is Christopher Exilus
Side: Well, he IS Chris, so what do you think?
Appearance: (Pic coming, three days max.)
Power or Weapon(s): Demonic Imbued Energy, dark forces that Chris has tapped.
Personality: As a person, Chris is cruel, malicious, and merciless, and as an enemy, he's all these things and more. This was not always so, however. He was able to tap demonc energy due to his own negative energy generated by deep-set feelings of inadaquacy. This tendancy remains, and when his superiroity is threatened, he quickly becomes violent...then again, he usually gets violent anyway.
Bio: Leader of the Red Mood Triad, Chris is an intelligent young man who rose to the head of his crime syndicate through deceit and subterfuge. Admittadly a poor fighter, all that changed when he managed to tap an aincent power, and then used it as part of an elaborate trap that was intended to destroy his oldest enemy, Theo Chambers, leader of a rival gang.
Now, imbued with limitless demonic energy and overwhelming intelligence, he is all but unstoppable, and plans next to conquer the entire city.
Extras:
Theme Song: Getting Away with Murder - Papa Roach.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Well done Zets, and as I've said in the first post, you are part of this RP, so of course you can play as Chris. Can't wait for the pic, and maybe you could re-do Theo's pics?

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Ok but since im still abit of a noob,what does GM and PP mean?

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Demon's rule...

Name: Chaos
Side: Chris
Appearance: ((didn't draw, someone else did...)) http://www.icybrian.com/fanart/mandades/freakyvincent.jpg
Power or Weapon(s): Dual-Wielded pistols, and several daggers hidden conviniently around body.
Personality: Cold, normally straightforward, will rush into battle as needed.
Bio: Chaos is a wanderer. Always has been. Another thing is that he's always been getting into trouble. Never one to stay in one place, he found Theo one day. He grew to have a sudden hate for him, for no reason at all. He then found Chris, the leader of the gang trying to kill Theo. For once in his life, he stayed in one place.
Extras:
_Theme song: Enter Sandman by Metallica.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
.... Ok then, GM is GodModding, where basically no matter what attacks you, you don't get hurt, or ever die. PP is PowerPlaying, which is where you control another person's character without their permission.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Alright,thanks,ill go edit a part of the temp.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Everyone at the moment is accepted, but if you ever have the time, could you just expand your profiles with a bit more description. Oh, and Zets, its Theo Torential, not Theo Chambers.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Seirio, only Theo can transform. You have too much already in powers. We start when 2 more people join Chris' side.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Alright,I edited,so can we just start and keep on going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back