• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The King of Iron Fist Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Alot of people's stories finsihed up in T5, but somehow I know Namco will make up something new trust me on that. Actually now that I think about it Jin's story is basically finished.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
So Eddy is out of Tekken 6?

I guess Asuka will makes up for him, but damn don't take out the good ones, take out the crappy ones.

Not that I care, only way I will play is if my brother gets he likes Tekken or Only way I would buyTekken 6 is if 1. It was online and 2. it comes to the 360. If comes to the 360 and doesn't have online its a pass for me.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
RETURNING CHARACTERS
Anna Williams
Asuka Kazama
Armor King
Bryan Fury
Heihachi Mishima
Hwoarang
Jack (Unspecified model)
Jin Kazama
Kazuya Mishima
Lei Wulong
Lili
Marshall Law
Sergei Dragunov
Yoshimitsu
Nina Williams! I hate Anna, Nina is so much better... And why is Ling Xiao Yu not immediatly confirmed iether!

2 of the best characters are not even confirmed... damn...

The stages will be bigger and there will be more interactivity between characters and stages. So I'm guessing, they're ridding of the Tekken 5 and DR style and bringing back an enhanced Tekken 4 style. There will also be more detailed customization.
Yup. And weapons right? Plus I believe they announced we as players could go through different stages (starting in room 1, punch your enemy through the wall, continue the battle in room 2)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
of course nina will be in there. it'd be ridiculous takin her out, since she's been in every tekken game includin her own.
as i said, its definetly gna hav the largest roster so far indicatin all tekken 5 charcaters are gna return.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
So Eddy is out of Tekken 6?

I guess Asuka will makes up for him, but damn don't take out the good ones, take out the crappy ones.

Not that I care, only way I will play is if my brother gets he likes Tekken or Only way I would buyTekken 6 is if 1. It was online and 2. it comes to the 360. If comes to the 360 and doesn't have online its a pass for me.
But Asuka's moves are way too different. Maybe one of the new characters will fight Capoeira. What if it comes online, but not to 360?

Nina Williams! I hate Anna, Nina is so much better... And why is Ling Xiao Yu not immediatly confirmed iether!

2 of the best characters are not even confirmed... damn...
Yeah, I'm also bummed about Anna being there rather than Nina. But like neloangelo said, if it has the biggest character roster, then she will have to be there. I'm not really a fan of Xiaoyu's moves. But she's got a good character.

Yup. And weapons right? Plus I believe they announced we as players could go through different stages (starting in room 1, punch your enemy through the wall, continue the battle in room 2)
I believe so, it should be similar to Tekken 4 though. Rather than ending up in a different arena, I think it will be like part B of that arena. Like in the mall, break through the wall or window and end up in a toy store, rather than an airport or underground fight club.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i like that. a bit like DOA wher you can go to differnt sections by knockin the opponent nto walls and over cliffs and stuff.
i heard lei's gna have more drunken boxin attacks like brad wong from DOA. that'd be awesome. im a big an of brad wongs style

Koji

Still Alive
Awards

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Now that is what I'm talking about they brought the exotic locations back in. Maybe we could fight in the mall again I liked the crowd somehow with a crowd I feel like showing off.

Off Topic In any Tekken game you could remember what was your favorite stage just asking.

Mine was in TTT the level with Unknown the music was creepy, and the stage was dark.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Now that is what I'm talking about they brought the exotic locations back in. Maybe we could fight in the mall again I liked the crowd somehow with a crowd I feel like showing off.
Lol, exactly like me. When there are people there, I feel like doing my best. The Arena stage in Tekken 4 was cool the way the crowd cheers when you do a powerful move.

Off Topic In any Tekken game you could remember what was your favorite stage just asking.

Mine was in TTT the level with Unknown the music was creepy, and the stage was dark.
Mine would be Mall from Tekken 4. There was just so many things to do there. There's walls to break, stairs to climb, and water to play in. And at one part, you can look off the edge and see downstairs.

From TTT, I liked Yoshimitsu's light snow stage. T3 was Gon's. T2 was Devil/Angel's. T1 were all pretty ordinary. T5 would be Poolside ^_^.
T:DR is Snow Castle, and the song for this was cool too.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
In T5 I'd have to say Poolside, and the Midnight Garden with the white flowers(I forget what they called it).

In T4 hm. Yeah the Mall, Shinjuku, Airport, and the Beach.

Beside that though on a serious note who thinks Namco should have a TTT2 I loved the first one. I do think that they should make another one after T6. Especially with the new Technology with the PS3.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Beside that though on a serious note who thinks Namco should have a TTT2 I loved the first one. I do think that they should make another one after T6. Especially with the new Technology with the PS3.

I actually hope T6 carries a TAG mode. It will have the biggest cast of characters, so why not throw in a tag? TTT was definitely an awesome game. I was so bummed when they left it out of Tekken 4. It probably takes up too much space, but since T6 is for blu-ray, there should be enough space for tag. No excuses this time, they have what they need, they must just use it.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i've actualy heatd rumours there will be a tag mode in T6. bcuz someone mentioned why not if there is gonna be a big cast.
it would definetly be hectic.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Please...no Heihachi in a thong, Tekken 4 style. That is my main hope for Tekken 6.

(Yes, he has wearing thong sandals and an actual sumo thong, but he's so old, it was disgusting every time he did a roll...AVERSION OF EYES)

ROTFLMAO!

@_@; Oh my goodness, the man SERIOUSLY thinks he looks legendary in a thong. And he's what, 170 years old? Lol

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
170?! lol.
wangs the oldest aint he? hes around 107 or something?
i thought his story and ending in tekken 5 was very very good. im sure thats most likely to be canon.

Sword for Hire

I agree that a more interactive environment would vastly improve Tekken's already solid franchise. Wall contact needs considerable tweaking a well. The camera can make blocks a little awkward at times also.

Critiques aside, I usually stick to The Mishima and Kazama family character wise. Yoshimitsu was the first character I really picked up, and I'm still a rather big fan of his. I also enjoy Bryan's rather brutal fighting style. Oh, and that madman's laugh. So very cool.

Anyone want to tell me why Armor King isn't dead anymore?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I agree that a more interactive environment would vastly improve Tekken's already solid franchise. Wall contact needs considerable tweaking a well. The camera can make blocks a little awkward at times also.
Yeah, they need to fix those walls. I think Tekken 4 handled it quite well. Tekken 5 kinda messed up big. But still, Tekken 4 wasnt perfect, so it can be better. The blocking seems okay in this one. YouTube - Tekken 6 trailer

Critiques aside, I usually stick to The Mishima and Kazama family character wise. Yoshimitsu was the first character I really picked up, and I'm still a rather big fan of his. I also enjoy Bryan's rather brutal fighting style. Oh, and that madman's laugh. So very cool.
Jin and Kazuya have the deepest charaters, but I think it would so awesome if Jun makes a return as Unknown (like TTT) and this time, be part of the story.

I've been wondering this myself. Marduk killed him just before Tekken 4. In DR, his story is like a dream. He's got no connection with the 5th tournament at all. I think Namco Bandai thought it would be cool to bring him back since he is quite a cool character. But if they were to resurrect with a story in the 5th tournament, King's story would go completly off. So I guess T6 will give him a real story.

170?! lol.
wangs the oldest aint he? hes around 107 or something?
i thought his story and ending in tekken 5 was very very good. im sure thats most likely to be canon.
lol, yeah, in playable characters, Wang's the oldest. But of all Tekken characters, I think Jinpachi and
Dr Boskonovich are older.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards

okay its not confirmed but i have a feeling that this armor king is the first king that was assumed killed by ogre at the begining of the king of iron fist tournament 3.
armor king is dead clearly but the first king could still be alive and now dons the mask of his former master. he comes to take revenge on his master and maybe being 'killed' by ogre has corrupted him. the second king, who was his former student, recognises his moves at the end and is shocked. just a theory that could be too farfetched i guess but idk.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XDD Cept I think Heihachi is supernaturally able to sustain his youth. o_O

Sword for Hire

I don't think it's supernatural as much as it's the rigorous training Heihachi has been doing since he was old enough to walk XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back