• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KHInsider Holiday Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Wow, we have some really talented people on this site. These drawings are amazing. Its times like this that makes me wish I hadn't given up on drawing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, we have some really talented people on this site. These drawings are amazing. Its times like this that makes me wish I hadn't given up on drawing.

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how the first KH character mural will turn out.

You can never give up on drawing! :D
(Read: will you be joining the holiday contest? *v*)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Woah. We have a deviant art page o_O

Will you be posting any creative writing things up on DA as well? Or just here?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how the first KH character mural will turn out.

You can never give up on drawing! :D
(Read: will you be joining the holiday contest? *v*)

I'd love to, but alas my talents are not up to par as the rest of the artists. I have trouble with proportions, bodies, and poses so the best I could do is a face.

I have a much easier time drawing "non-realistic" characters so I could probably draw a mean Mickey Mouse if I really wanted to. I've have to go the traditional route considering I don't know how to use Photoshop to color stuff in, unless someone would be nice enough to color mine in.

I'll think about it, but unless my psyche changes, I don't think I'll do it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Woah. We have a deviant art page o_O

Will you be posting any creative writing things up on DA as well? Or just here?

Yep. Lancelot made the page back when the mural project was first taking off~
Well, so far we have it primarily to feature all the entries for official KHI projects and contests, creative writing entries included. But we're asking that you (if you do not already have an account), make one and submit it to the group yourself.

I'd love to, but alas my talents are not up to par as the rest of the artists. I have trouble with proportions, bodies, and poses so the best I could do is a face.

I have a much easier time drawing "non-realistic" characters so I could probably draw a mean Mickey Mouse if I really wanted to. I've have to go the traditional route considering I don't know how to use Photoshop to color stuff in, unless someone would be nice enough to color mine in.

Like we said, it doesn't even have to look good as long as you are able to convey your thoughts and feelings. It's the holidays! :D

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Thanks Sign, I suppose I should find the DA page later today, I want to see how people respond to my entry :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks Sign, I suppose I should find the DA page later today, I want to see how people respond to my entry :3

You should probably, iono, submit your entry to the DA group first.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Oh thats how it works? Thanks for specifying....

I am not enjoying seeming like an incompitent fool.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, it seemed pretty obvious :\ We can't be expected to hold your hand all the way through from beginning to end.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I know I know. See, I wasn't aware of the mural project so I wasn't aware of the DA page. So really I guess I'm an idiot... Now its time to figure out how to upload a story... havent been on DA in ages.

Ugh I can't figure it out. I've uploaded drawings and stuff but not liturature... There is this thing called Sta.sh but when I uploaded the file from my comp a bunch of weird symbols were all over my story D:

Last edited:

raycat27_2003

Awards

I can color it for you, no problem.

Angi3

the deadline is at New Years right? So...is the judging after the deadline, or during? If so, how long will the judging period be (assuming its after)? When will we know the winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back