• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KHInsider Holiday Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Can we do some sort of head canon stuff? (I.e. fanfic related, not necessarily canon... and involves minor crossovers)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can we do some sort of head canon stuff? (I.e. fanfic related, not necessarily canon... and involves minor crossovers)

Do whatever you like as long as you stick the theme and keep it suitable for all members. Ideally it'd be better to stick to canon because not everyone will know what you're talking about, but we're not forcing you to do it if you don't want to~ <3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Final Question: Am I allowed to post two different entries? I would like to write a story for Creative Writing and possibly a rap for Song Composition.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So, just to be clear, you can have up to four entries, but only one in each section.

Sorry about that. Yes, I read correctly, but I just wanted to make sure before I sent in two entries and got both of them voided.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Slightly confuzzled here~

So we send our entries straight to Sign, Lancelot, and Ethnic Woman? No where else right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you want. Any one of us shall suffice since we'll share it with each other upon receiving it anyways.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I really don't know how much more the rules can be dumbed down.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really don't know how much more the rules can be dumbed down.

If we need to, we'll doodle everything out like on note cards for teaching you the letters in preschool ^^
But I don't think it'll come to that <3

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I have sent you my entry Sign, and this will certainly be an interesting contest. I look forward to seeing what you people can come up with!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't see anything in your PM asides from "here is my entry" D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back