• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KHInsider Holiday Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
is FFIIIIIIIIINALLLLLY d o n e~~ o___o >o< . . .!
my gosh, never have i ever hated santa suits so uch T^T with this pic, that means ive done about 9 santa suits since october......
ill be posting it to my da soon, once i can figure out why my internet on my computer hates me so, or until i can figure out how to submit things on my cell phone without it looking like total poo....

quick question tho (and forgive me if it sounds stupid, im on mdew right now...)- if i was to take the lineart from my picture and color it with my prismacolor makers- could that count as a traditional entry?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
is FFIIIIIIIIINALLLLLY d o n e~~ o___o >o< . . .!
my gosh, never have i ever hated santa suits so uch T^T with this pic, that means ive done about 9 santa suits since october......
ill be posting it to my da soon, once i can figure out why my internet on my computer hates me so, or until i can figure out how to submit things on my cell phone without it looking like total poo....

quick question tho (and forgive me if it sounds stupid, im on mdew right now...)- if i was to take the lineart from my picture and color it with my prismacolor makers- could that count as a traditional entry?

Yes it would :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You've got 1 day, 3 hours and 15 minutes left, so never say never! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If I had any artistic abilities I so would have entered.

The Days poster is tempting though, I might just whip up a story if I can be bothered.

How would we send the stories to you guys? Do we just copy and paste the words into the PM or what?

Last edited:

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
You've got 1 day, 3 hours and 15 minutes left, so never say never! :D

already have the lineart printed >3 wont know till i try, right?
until then, offical digital copy is already on dA and is asking for entry to the khi group page^^

@ chaser
yea, you can do that, or you can submit it to a dA account^^ and yes, it sux that there isnt alot of
artsy fartsy piccies here...where are my doodlers at? ;A;

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think you have more writers this time around. Oh well... I suck at fan art, my style doesn't allow for copying or I would have drawn something. But I can write so I chose that route instead :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
already have the lineart printed >3 wont know till i try, right?
until then, offical digital copy is already on dA and is asking for entry to the khi group page^^

@ chaser
yea, you can do that, or you can submit it to a dA account^^ and yes, it sux that there isnt alot of
artsy fartsy piccies here...where are my doodlers at? ;A;

Some people are probably busy with the holidays, whereas it appears most NEGLECTED TO READ OUR CONSTANT REMINDERS CROSSPOSTED EVERWHERE, making me a very sad panda ;A;

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Some people are probably busy with the holidays, whereas it appears most NEGLECTED TO READ OUR CONSTANT REMINDERS CROSSPOSTED EVERWHERE, making me a very sad panda ;A;

SAD PANDA WHY YOU SO SAD

:<

THINK OF ALL THE HOLIDAY STUFF PEOPLE SUBMITTERED

THINK OF ALL THE SEASONAL CHEER

IMAGINE AN OLD ROTUND MAN IN RED WITH A WHITE BEARD ANNUALLY BREAKING AND ENTERING INTO BILLIONS OF HOMES WORLDWIDE

ENJOY ALL THE KH-THEMED CREATIVENESS ;A;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god this story sucks I just want to give up it's terrible >:|

Edit: Urg done. I hope this shows you guys I'm not a writer.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The contest is over guys. Thanks to everyone who participated! The voting threads will be going up in a few minutes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What happened to that thread that was up?

I goofed because someone didn't submit it to the dA group and I forgot it was buried under my VMs ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back