• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade War's victims

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inverse K-blade7

This isn't exactly a fully thought out theory, more of an idea I had. We know that thousands of keyblade wielders were killed in the Keyblade War. But we also know that there isn't real "death" in KH, or at least none that we've seen. So is it possible that Sora and Riku meet some the fallen keyblade warriors in the Realm of Sleep?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Allow me to post a theory I brought up in the worlds thread.

Keyblade Graveyard: Lastly, is the Keyblade Graveyard which I also theorized a while back. When the X-Blade exploded, Aqua, Mickey, and Ventus are in the Lanes Between and strangely the Keyblade Graveyard is nowhere in sight. Also, they didn't know where Terra was and since they could've just gone back to Keyblade Graveyard to find him, I'm under the impression that it's gone and probably in the Realm of Sleep. What would be interesting about this world is what if it dreams of itself as what it was before the Keyblade War as the world's heart is likely sad and confused from all of this greed and hate and likely misses it's happy locations and citizens. I can definitely imagine a place like this, and it'd be a great way to enhance past knowledge with making a prequel even further than BBS. We could even meet past Keyblade warriors from that era before the war started and learn more origins of the Keyblade!

Take this as you will.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I think in KH there's two ways your heart can go and it all depends on this:
You either die a 'natural' way, or an 'artificial' way.
The difference? Think about this: no one in KH that we've known so far has died a 'natural' death, which in my opinion, is when your body dies of natural causes(old age, your body is rendered unable to inhabit because of injuries/failed organs, etc...), then your heart goes back to where it came from: Kingdom Hearts. That floaty moon thing that Xehanort always wants really badly. Because Kingdom Hearts is a grouping of many, many hearts. And in KH, hearts are power.
And then there's the 'artificial' way. I'm not exactly sure where the boundaries of 'artificial' death lie, but I'm guessing it's when you are physically unable to control your body or retain consciousness, or when your heart was not prepared to leave the body/it wasn't your time to die. Now, this is different than MX and Sora, who willingly tore their own hearts from their bodies to obtain their goals(MX to take over Terra, Sora to save Kairi).
I'm not sure if this is right though, since it's just my theory. But due to the fact that the wielders of the Keyblade War's bodies were probably mutilated from having several magical spells and key teeth ripped through their armor and flesh. Well, I think they could be considered, 'natural' deaths. Therefore, their hearts are probably in KH, or reincarnated into another body(if KH ever swings into that philosophy/belief).

MASTER260

Awards
Your theory.
Although I doubt that fight was exactly canon, if the Keyblade Graveyard's gone, than how did Sora fight the Lingering Sentiment there in KH2FM? What, did that portal lead to the RoS or something?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Although I doubt that fight was exactly canon, if the Keyblade Graveyard's gone, than how did Sora fight the Lingering Sentiment there in KH2FM? What, did that portal lead to the RoS or something?
All secret fights are canon and yes, it probably did teleport him to the Realm of Sleep.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
But we also know that there isn't real "death" in KH, or at least none that we've seen. So is it possible that Sora and Riku meet some the fallen keyblade warriors in the Realm of Sleep?

False premise. =P

Secret Ansem Report 4 said:
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves? A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears in the darkness

Xehanort's Report 8 said:
Was my time drawing to an end, then, after all I had accomplished since casting away the place of my birth? Surely waiting for a quiet death would not do, not when there was still so much I needed to see for myself. Powers help me, I thought, my body is so old...

Xehanort's Report 9 said:
So there I stood, with vast knowledge in one gnarled, dying hand, and newfound purpose in the other.

Xehanort said:
Xehanort: "X"... A most ancient letter. Some say "kye," but the meaning is the same. Death... A letter that spells endings.

So, when Xehanort says, "Countless Keyblade wielders gave up their lives, all in search of one, ultimate key," I'm inclined to think he speaks of death in the relevant sense.

Nomura has, however, conflated death with sleep, though (in a rather Biblical move), so seeing dead people in the Realm of Sleep wouldn't exactly be unexpected. In fact, the inclusion of the main cast of TWEWY kind of implies that that's exactly the sort of thing that can happen considering the fact that Neku, Shiki, Beat and Rhyme are all dead!

MASTER260

Awards
All secret fights are canon and yes, it probably did teleport him to the Realm of Sleep.
Well, I don't know if it really counts as a, "secret fight," or not, (after all, KH1FM's real secret fight is against Xemnas,) but in KH1FM & the American version of KH1, Sora fights Sephiroth, &, well, he doesn't exactly remember him when Cloud talks about him in KH2...

Revolution

Well, I don't know if it really counts as a, "secret fight," or not, (after all, KH1FM's real secret fight is against Xemnas,) but in KH1FM & the American version of KH1, Sora fights Sephiroth, &, well, he doesn't exactly remember him when Cloud talks about him in KH2...

The secret fight against Xemnas in Kingdom Heart's 1 is canon as it allowed Xemnas to create Xion.

Radar

Bronze Member
It is so hard to imagine that land and all those warriors in the RoS. But they could be there, hence Nomura's death KH logic. I dont think we will see any of them in DDD, but I think the series after KH will introduce some of them, (maybe one Sora somehow has some connection with..) O_O

Pratiko

Awards
I always thought during BbS that MX wanted to bring back the Keyblade War along with it's Keyblade Wielders that passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back