• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade War

• Thread starter path to light91
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

path to light91

I know the last one i seen was mine.

anyway I wonder what the keyblade war was fought over.

I think that the keyblade war was fought between light and dark keyblade wielders for more power.

Anagram

Banned
I think that the keyblade war was fought between light and dark keyblade wielders for more power.
possible but idk, maybe one went all conqorer and gathered a bunch of followers.

P

path to light91

Does anyone know if the keyblade war was mention by Nomura at all?

P

path to light91

Maybe it will be mentioned. either that or another game.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
A war isn't between 7 people. BBS is too small a scale for it to be a war. Unless, the war happens earlier in, or even before BBS, in that case it can be said that a war was possible.

in the video fo kh2fm they showed people using a whole mess of keyblades (it was just MX) so maybe its just 5-6 people fighting with hundreds of keyblades as if it was a war, i dont think testuya nomura is going to go that literal as into put an actual war of fleets and armies of keyblade wielders,

anyways, im possitive keyblade wars was just a big battle with hundreds of keyblades that mx uses. and the kh2 video said that "memory of xehanort, keyblade wars, chasers" it all begins with birth by sleep, so it couldnt be before it,

and another statement (again) we cant be 100% sure that kh2 secret ending was not canon, its not canon officially (since it wasnt announced canon) but that doesnt make it true that every bit of the video isnt.

P

path to light91

in the video fo kh2fm they showed people using a whole mess of keyblades (it was just MX) so maybe its just 5-6 people fighting with hundreds of keyblades as if it was a war, i dont think testuya nomura is going to go that literal as into put an actual war of fleets and armies of keyblade wielders,

anyways, im possitive keyblade wars was just a big battle with hundreds of keyblades that mx uses. and the kh2 video said that "memory of xehanort, keyblade wars, chasers" it all begins with birth by sleep, so it couldnt be before it,

and another statement (again) we cant be 100% sure that kh2 secret ending was not canon, its not canon officially (since it wasnt announced canon) but that doesnt make it true that every bit of the video isnt.

Thats true. Xehanorts story began with birth by sleep. and MX using all of the keyblades; i dont think thats considered a war.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Thats true. Xehanorts story began with birth by sleep. and MX using all of the keyblades; i dont think thats considered a war.

i meant everyone fiting with keyblades as if it was a whole army against 3 or 4 people, as if it was a war.

maybe the people who translate thought it was a more cool if they called it keyblade war.

it couldve been "battle of the keyblades" or something like that.

P

path to light91

i meant everyone fiting with keyblades as if it was a whole army against 3 or 4 people, as if it was a war.

maybe the people who translate thought it was a more cool if they called it keyblade war.

it couldve been "battle of the keyblades" or something like that.

Thats makes more sense. but has it been officially called a non-canon? and that still doesn explain all of the keyblades just appearing there.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

[sigh]

Do you understand the concept of a war? It's not 7 people. [7 confirmed Keyblade wielders so far]

Which is why I said earlier in BBS.

It's a concept video. That implies it's not canon.

Anyway, did you see TAV pick up SRM's Keyblades in "The Gathering"?

P

path to light91

maybe the unbirths had something to do with keyblades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back