• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade War

• Thread starter path to light91
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

path to light91

posted by KARATE
[7 confirmed Keyblade wielders so far]

I thought that it was 8.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
[sigh]

Do you understand the concept of a war? It's not 7 people. [7 confirmed Keyblade wielders so far]

Which is why I said earlier in BBS.

It's a concept video. That implies it's not canon.

Anyway, did you see TAV pick up SRM's Keyblades in "The Gathering"?

the concept yes, but aybe the term war, was used metaphorically or just representation as how the battle went.

concept video? even concept videos show some canon in it. and when they picked up srm's keyblade, that could possible be canon, we dont have all the info on BBS, but i guess in your case its ok for you.

and also for the guy who made this thread.

keyblades are just keys that keep the doors locked and keeped the worlds to not connect (in kh1) but at the sme time its a weapon that can be used to defeat a creature or a being with supernatural abilities or anyone thats gets in the keyblades way,

i probably got this wrong so im just oging to say anyone who explains the keyblade better than me is correct

P

path to light91

the concept yes, but aybe the term war, was used metaphorically or just representation as how the battle went.

concept video? even concept videos show some canon in it. and when they picked up srm's keyblade, that could possible be canon, we dont have all the info on BBS, but i guess in your case its ok for you.

and also for the guy who made this thread.

keyblades are just keys that keep the doors locked and keeped the worlds to not connect (in kh1) but at the sme time its a weapon that can be used to defeat a creature or a being with supernatural abilities or anyone thats gets in the keyblades way,

i probably got this wrong so im just oging to say anyone who explains the keyblade better than me is correct

Thanks for the pep talk but i know what a keyblade is. and its to lock the worlds heart so that the heartless dont get to it.

Last edited:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Thanks for the pep talk but i know what a keyblade is. and its to losk the worlds heart so that the heartless dont get to it.

well not just heartless since heartless existed in kh1, its more like anyone who is able to unlock the door to the world's heart.

P

path to light91

well not just heartless since heartless existed in kh1, its more like anyone who is able to unlock the door to the world's heart.

I mean dont get me wrong here, it would be cool to see a keyblade war.:idea:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Okay, where is the giant dragon? Mickey's Keyblade was in the realm of darkness. How was Aqua able to pick it up? It was destined to go to Mickey.

Not only that, WHERE was SRM's Keyblades when the battle started? That was there to show connection to the character. It wasn't canon. Get over it.

P

path to light91

Okay, where is the giant dragon? Mickey's Keyblade was in the realm of darkness. How was Aqua able to pick it up? It was destined to go to Mickey.

Not only that, WHERE was SRM's Keyblades when the battle started? That was there to show connection to the character. It wasn't canon. Get over it.

thank you. finally someone who understands.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
posted by KARATE
[7 confirmed Keyblade wielders so far]

I thought that it was 8.

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Dark Soldier
Master Xehanort
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Roxas
Xion

Actually 10

EDIT: path to light91 stop double posting.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Stop double posting door to light.

Confirmed Keyblade Wielder. [When I said that post, I was talking about in BBS]

Terra
Aqua
Van
MasterXehanort
DS
Mickey
TAV's Master

As of date, the confirmed Keyblade wielders remain
Sora
Riku
Mickey

Xion doesn't count as her Keyblade is fake.
Roxas doesn't count as he's Sora.
Kari doesn't count because she's not a confirmed wielder.
Terra, Aqua, and Ven dont' count as they're either dead, can't wield or other people, resulting in them not being able to wield.
In the even that Terra is Xeanort, he's not able to wield.
In the event that Master Xehanort's Xehanort, he can't wield.
TAV's Master disappeared 10 years before KH1. It's assumed he's dead.

P

path to light91

hey guys Take a look at the small video clip in my signature. when it shows all of those keyblades around TAV one of them is the Fenrir. And i seriosly think there is some kind of meaning to those keyblades that are there.

C

Colours

yeah i know is was reapeting what Aqua13 had said
Grammar please.
Stop double posting door to light.

Confirmed Keyblade Wielder. [When I said that post, I was talking about in BBS]

Terra
Aqua
Van
MasterXehanort
DS
Mickey
TAV's Master

As of date, the confirmed Keyblade wielders remain
Sora
Riku
Mickey

Xion doesn't count as her Keyblade is fake.
Roxas doesn't count as he's Sora.
Kari doesn't count because she's not a confirmed wielder.
Terra, Aqua, and Ven dont' count as they're either dead, can't wield or other people, resulting in them not being able to wield.
In the even that Terra is Xeanort, he's not able to wield.
In the event that Master Xehanort's Xehanort, he can't wield.
TAV's Master disappeared 10 years before KH1. It's assumed he's dead.

I agree.
Can I have rep nao?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
yeah i know is was reapeting what Aqua13 had said

no u didnt,

i said xehanort's memory, u said xehanort's story.

and also karate, do we have to see the dragon in the beginning? didnt testuya nomura this was showing how the ending was?

so really u judge to quickly, i still think theres a dragon, and even though i dont believe srm's keyblades were picked up by them doesnt mean its not canon.

i dont believe the whole video is canon but some parts are. its not fair that u rant on without back up and me doing the same, its like those fights i had back then with ren, no info yet both sides want to win. so unless u actually prove me wrong with info, this is just another argument about what we see and dont see.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
and also karate, do we have to see the dragon in the beginning? didnt testuya nomura this was showing how the ending was?

I'm only using your "logic" against you.

so really u judge to quickly, i still think theres a dragon, and even though i dont believe srm's keyblades were picked up by them doesnt mean its not canon.

apparently the concept of symbolism doesn't dawn on you.

i dont believe the whole video is canon but some parts are. its not fair that u rant on without back up and me doing the same, its like those fights i had back then with ren, no info yet both sides want to win. so unless u actually prove me wrong with info, this is just another argument about what we see and dont see.

See, I can do this because I know what I'm talking about. Also, I'm not stupid. There a BIG difference in us arguing and you arguing with [insert member here]

The point of a concept video is to get a general idea of what you want. The gathering was vague. In fact, that technically isn't TAV in TG. Back then Nomura didn't even know what their faces looked like and didn't have an idea until BBS.

So saying a concept video is canon is stupid anything said in afformentioned concept video can just as easily be thrown out the window as it is used. Case in point, "Where is Sora?"

It wasn't used. This proves your stupidity and your ideal on concept vids being canon.
Shut up and go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back