• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade War

• Thread starter path to light91
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

path to light91

the keyblade war had to be between terra, aqua, ven, king mickey, MX and the DS. correct me if im wrong. please.:idea:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No. We dont know when exactly the Keyblade war takes place.

Anagram

Banned
It's been awhile since i've seen one of these threads.

And no i don't think it was.
but thats just opinion.

ruinandchaos85

Isn't the keyblade war only mentioned in the KH2 secret movie? Wasn't that just a tech video? Meaning, something they were simply thinking of doing? I thought it got trashed to.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Isn't the keyblade war only mentioned in the KH2 secret movie? Wasn't that just a tech video? Meaning, something they were simply thinking of doing? I thought it got trashed to.

Not nessesarily it meant something, the secret movie from NA KH2 was non canon, but I think that the Keyblade war might actually mean something in BBS.

C

Colours

All we know is that it happened before TAV arrived to fight MX.
That is when were we see all the warriors keyblades in the Sunset horizon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A war isn't between 7 people. BBS is too small a scale for it to be a war. Unless, the war happens earlier in, or even before BBS, in that case it can be said that a war was possible.

Dyingslow666

A keyblade war thread, those are rare.

And I also thought that the keyblade war idea was non-canon. But it should take place before TAV fight MX, like Phil said, but not exactley known when it takes place

P

path to light91

All we know is that it happened before TAV arrived to fight MX.
That is when were we see all the warriors keyblades in the Sunset horizon.

judging by the appearence of the keyblades in the ground, it must of happened a while back.

ruinandchaos85

From the video's I've seen of BBS, it looks like its not happening during the length of the game. But that's just judging from the vids alone. I do agree that the video had some meaning, but that doesn't mean that everything shown is going to be important. It's just like the ASAS video, somethings were mentioned there that didn't take place at all in KH2. Seems like the most important thing was Xehanort's memories and the connection that was represented by VAT picking up MRS's keyblades.

C

Colours

A war isn't between 7 people. BBS is too small a scale for it to be a war. Unless, the war happens earlier in, or even before BBS, in that case it can be said that a war was possible.

It's also obvious when we see all the keyblades left on the ground. I think the
wielders disappeared. But who knows.

P

path to light91

From the video's I've seen of BBS, it looks like its not happening during the length of the game. But that's just judging from the vids alone. I do agree that the video had some meaning, but that doesn't mean that everything shown is going to be important. It's just like the ASAS video, somethings were mentioned there that didn't take place at all in KH2. Seems like the most important thing was Xehanort's memories and the connection that was represented by VAT picking up MRS's keyblades.

This brings up another question: what are MRS keyblades doing there anyways? was it past wielders?-_-

P

path to light91

So it probabley happened before the events of BBS, or maybe the Keyblade war, then BBS started to happpen. Dreading a prequel to the Prequel.

It kind of does sound like a prequel to a prequel.

C

Colours

This brings up another question: what are MRS keyblades doing there anyways? was it past wielders?-_-

This is even before Sora. Riku and Mickey became wielders. It's Obvious that someone
must have wielded them and somehow left them there like the rest of the keyblade.

Edit: Non canon, really doesn't show any significances as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back