• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade War

• Thread starter path to light91
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruinandchaos85

The Sunset Horizons concept video was just that, a concept video. Meaning anything and everything within that video was subject to change. As of now, we know that the focus is still on the three knights, but that's it. Nothing else in that video is canon, MX doesn't even appear in it. You should basically see it has a trashed concept with the FM+ secret ending being something close to the final product(which is BBS).

^ this.

Simply put, since that was a concept video, you can't assume everything that appeared there is relevant to the current game in development. In all likelihood, most of those ideas may have been scrapped, including the concept of a keyblade war. This can be implied from the BBS secret ending, which has no reference to a keyblade war of any kind. Or even the current BBS trailers, which makes the main focus appear to be the quest for the hearts of pure light.

P

path to light91

its most likely not canon, but maybe something similar to a battle with keyblades

Well that sums it up ill guess that we just have to wait and find out. ohh and by the way Aqua13 those guys at the bottom are dissing you.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
THIS.
Royaljammins, you have just been
Mai: REJECTED!
And now you stink of Aqua13's loser.
Have a nice day.

ruinandchaos...wow. It's not everyday you meet a newb who's not ass retarded. I rep you sir. [salutes]

can u please not try to offend me, in any way please? all is aid that maybe some parts were canon, but u assumed i was reffering to the whole video.

P

path to light91

can u please not try to offend me, in any way please? all is aid that maybe some parts were canon, but u assumed i was reffering to the whole video.

Yeah karate. everybodys is entitled to there own opinion, dont be a jerk.

Anagram

Banned
No, I said RE: Chain of memories you dumb bitch.
Re:COM was made, interrupting the development of BBS, which started after KH2.
And Nomura himself said that he didn't know the characters. Don't challenge me if you can't even quote what I say properly.
Go stand in the corner. Aqua13 is waiting for you. You smell of her stupid.
My, my this thread is full of so much hate.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

...who let you out of the corner? OH, you have a red name now. That's why.
This is where we start over. Don't be stupid from here on. New slate. Welcome to Premiumhood.
Congrats. ^_^

See, we're at a new street Aqua. Don't act like the old Aqua13 anymore plzkthnx.

Yeah karate. everybodys is entitled to there own opinion, dont be a jerk.

See, having your opinion isn't bad. In fact, I encourage it, but if everything you post is stupid and go against the games or even sense, then I'm going to call you out.

My, my this thread is full of so much hate.

No. That's imply that they're important enough to hate.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Keyblade War.

That doesn't even seem to be a theme in BBS anymore.

P

path to light91

the main topic could already been answered, but we just derived from what i said earlier

You said that some parts of the video were canon right?

so sorry if i caused all this.

You didnt cause it. karate was the one who should of shut his mouth.

ruinandchaos85

I said that already! Read this. V

Simply put, since that was a concept video, you can't assume everything that appeared there is relevant to the current game in development. In all likelihood, most of those ideas may have been scrapped, including the concept of a keyblade war. This can be implied from the BBS secret ending, which has no reference to a keyblade war of any kind. Or even the current BBS trailers, which makes the main focus appear to be the quest for the hearts of pure light.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

well we know kh2 final mix secret ending is canon, so we know a whole mess of keyblades will be there and that the battle will reveal kingdom hearts, so we know a keyblade war (or something representative) will show up with all three chasers, mickey, MX, and DS

P

path to light91

Have you watched the BBS trailers?

Yes i have im just speculating an idea here. may be VAT's master had something to do with the keyblades being there. or maybe he/she knows something about it. I mean take a look at my signature video clip, do you honestly think that the keyblades just ended up there? maybe it has something to do with the history of sunset horizens?

royaljminnis

COM and KH2 were being developed around the same time. The story of BBS wasn't even a concept until well after KH2. They weren't even sure they would be working on another Kingdom Hearts after KH2 was finished because Nomura's next project was FF Versus XIII. But then they made FM+, and during this period Nomura came up with the idea to do the multiplat games. (BBS, Days, & Coded)

Kairi is not symbolically related to TAV. There is no proof whatsoever to back up your statement. The ONLY PARALLEL between the SRK and TAV trios is the male-male-female triumvirate. That's it. Don't try to make baseless statements facts when they're just your opinion.

The Sunset Horizons concept video was just that, a concept video. Meaning anything and everything within that video was subject to change. As of now, we know that the focus is still on the three knights, but that's it. Nothing else in that video is canon, MX doesn't even appear in it. You should basically see it has a trashed concept with the FM+ secret ending being something close to the final product(which is BBS).

Finally, fraise' is actually spelled phrase. Don't use big words if you can't spell them. Or at the very least use dictionary.com

And IM not wasting my time quoting all that anyways the proof is simply the video itself and its predecessor. Even if kairi was or wasn't symbolically related to them. It doesn't discourage the symbolism mentioned before because symbolism is the message that YOU interpet an item or sitiuation etc. to be. The facts are this the gathering reproduced many events that are iconic to the KH series which were all symbolic. One such event being the four paths that riku came across at the End of COM.

And since your soo stupid let me help you out. As stated before a concept is used to project an Idea of the overall finished project for example concept cars are used to showcase a design if the desing has enough appeal then its put into production. With that said the final product may differ but it still includes designS featured In the concept making those aspects to the design canon. If you want to pretend your that dense then its ok, but obviously the silhouette in the gathering turned out to be MX.

and again since your stupidy knows no bounds The BBS story was created after COM was completed the development of the game was halted cause of the Fabula Nova Crystallis project which required nomuras direction

Thank you idiots come again

Anagram

Banned
may be VAT's master had something to do with the keyblades being there. or maybe he/she knows something about it.
I'd think that their master and MX were surviors of whatever happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back