• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Rider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Girl

What is up with the Keyblade Riders? How can an Keyblade do that. I love Ven Keyblade Rider thing He look like he is surfing.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because their Keyblades are clearly different to the ones witnessed in the other games.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
im not sure its fully explained but probably just they got their keyblades tricked out so they could ride to different worlds the same time they got their armor. vens does look totally awsome though!

T

The Spoiler

I wonder if Eraqus could turn his keyblade into one too... maybe Sora may even be able to in future games?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
What is up with the Keyblade Riders? How can an Keyblade do that. I love Ven Keyblade Rider thing He look like he is surfing.

The difference between TAV and Sora/ co is the earlier are apprentices and therefore are theoretically further along than Sora. Basically, Sora might be the chosen one who will save them, but he still didn't get the training they did. Had the Masters and Apprentices still been around in Sora's time, I'm pretty sure he (or Riku) could to. In other words, (along acquiring a keyblade) TAV have been taught how to use said keyblade, Sora only ACQUIRED a keyblade. I personally think that if Aqua (and maybe the others) returns, Sora will find out how to ride a keyblade just like them.. maybe even as early as in the latter part of the game.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
The difference between TAV and Sora/ co is the earlier are apprentices and therefore are theoretically further along than Sora. Basically, Sora might be the chosen one who will save them, but he still didn't get the training they did. Had the Masters and Apprentices still been around in Sora's time, I'm pretty sure he (or Riku) could to. In other words, (along acquiring a keyblade) TAV have been taught how to use said keyblade, Sora only ACQUIRED a keyblade. I personally think that if Aqua (and maybe the others) returns, Sora will find out how to ride a keyblade just like them.. maybe even as early as in the latter part of the game.

Which would mean Sora (and therefore most likely Riku) in their armor. Bitchin'.shamisen

Darkness_Girl

So why is Ven Keyblade Rider look like an Snowboard and Terra keyblade rider look like an Car like one. and Aquas rider an Bow.

Darkness_Girl

Whos Keyblade Rider do you guys like the most

Ven's Snowboard looking one
Terra Car Looking one
Aqua Bow looking one

Kentsu13

i agree sora was kinda just thrown into the whole keyblade thing is only training was w/ riku using wooden swords

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Actually Terra's looks more like a bike to me... and that one I like the most...

Darkness_Girl

Can Aqua sit one her Keyblade Rider or is it like Ven where you have to stand on it like an Snowboard

Viku

Whos Keyblade Rider do you guys like the most

Ven's Snowboard looking one
Terra Car Looking one
Aqua Bow looking one

My favorite is Terra's. Keyblade Motorcycle FTW!!!

Also. I guess It's an ability that keyblades hae just like being able to open locks or desappear and reaper by the user's wish. Still, maybe just like keyblades, the K. Riders are diferent depending on the user's choice or just come from diferent types of keyblades...

Sir Bert Leaman

So, it looks like the popular theory is that a lack of having a Master is why Sora cannot ride through space on his giant key, right? That is to say because it is a skill he never had a teacher for? Then what about Mickey? He had and still currently has his Master but that is not something he has been shown capable of.

Personally, I think TAV's Keyblades are different than Sora's and I hope it stays that way.

Last edited:

miiworld2

Awards
Keyblade Rider, Dragon Knight! Together we can fight the fight, so let's ride!!! XD

...too bad Mickey ain't a Keyblade Rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back