• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Xigbar was an apprentice to AtW during BBS.

Yes, I know that. I'm a HUGE fan of Kingdom Hearts and have been playing for years and years, but I'm just wondering if Xigbar is in fact the DS. Or was. Xigbar's Somebody, Braig, was also one of those under the best apprentice, Xehanort, right? One of the five apprentices that were turned into Heartless/Nobodies along with Xehanort?

Yes, I know that. I'm a HUGE fan of Kingdom Hearts and have been playing for years and years, but I'm just wondering if Xigbar is in fact the DS. Or was. Xigbar's Somebody, Braig, was also one of those under the best apprentice, Xehanort, right? One of the five apprentices that were turned into Heartless/Nobodies along with Xehanort?

ehh, maybe not the actual Braig, but possibly a Brai-plika?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
No, Braig. I definitely mean Braig. Because Xigbar has a scar on his face (and he has scars all over his body, too) and has an eye missing. It's said that Terra, during battle against MX and DS, hit DS in the face with the Keyblade (or 'Keyblade', since it has no chain) and knocked DS's helmet off, to which DS reacted by covering his face up and running off. Getting hit in the face by the 'Keyblade' would be enough to warrant a huge scar on your face and an eye getting knocked out, wouldn't it? And all those other scars -- battle scars. I know that Xigbar has these scars, but it's a general rule that Heartless/Nobodies look like their Somebodies.

No, Braig. I definitely mean Braig. Because Xigbar has a scar on his face (and he has scars all over his body, too) and has an eye missing. It's said that Terra, during battle against MX and DS, hit DS in the face with the Keyblade (or 'Keyblade', since it has no chain) and knocked DS's helmet off, to which DS reacted by covering his face up and running off. Getting hit in the face by the 'Keyblade' would be enough to warrant a huge scar on your face and an eye getting knocked out, wouldn't it? And all those other scars -- battle scars. I know that Xigbar has these scars, but it's a general rule that Heartless/Nobodies look like their Somebodies.

makes sense, but why does DS seem so young in BBS and xigbar looks so old in kh2? thats only an 11-12 year gap.

Still; he was an apprentice. If the DS was a replica it wouldn't have made Braig that way, would it?

well if we're going by what sunofdiamonds thinks, then braig could be secretly under MX's apprenticeship.

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
No, no. I'm not saying that the DS is a replica. I'm thinking maybe it's more like... ah, I don't know. Possession, or something. Like when Ansem, SoD, possessed Riku? Riku wore that weird outfit that we see Repliku wearing (USING AS A REFERENCE FOR CLOTHING). The DS has the same outfit. Riku's Soul Eater has the blue eye. DS's weapon has the blue eye. I'm starting to think that MX is a Heartless. Ansem, SoD, possessed Riku, and Ansem was a Heartless. I'm thinking maybe Braig... oh, I don't know, it's confusing. But maybe Braig was possessed by MX, who may be a Heartless. It's not just a coincidence that Ansem, SoD, and MX's outfits are very similar. I think a lot of people here are forgetting about Ansem, SoD.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
We haven't seen DS's face so we can't assume is age. Height doesn't mean anything neccessarily.

And why owuld Xigbar have motivation for being a "Secret" apparentice?

No, no. I'm not saying that the DS is a replica. I'm thinking maybe it's more like... ah, I don't know. Possession, or something. Like when Ansem, SoD, possessed Riku? Riku wore that weird outfit that we see Repliku wearing (USING AS A REFERENCE FOR CLOTHING). The DS has the same outfit. Riku's Soul Eater has the blue eye. DS's weapon has the blue eye. I'm starting to think that MX is a Heartless. Ansem, SoD, possessed Riku, and Ansem was a Heartless. I'm thinking maybe Braig... oh, I don't know, it's confusing. But maybe Braig was possessed by MX, who may be a Heartless. It's not just a coincidence that Ansem, SoD, and MX's outfits are very similar. I think a lot of people here are forgetting about Ansem, SoD.

that just blew your theory up.

heartless dont exist in BBS.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
makes sense, but why does DS seem so young in BBS and xigbar looks so old in kh2? thats only an 11-12 year gap.

Exactly. He seems young, but we never see his face. Plus, Xigbar might not be as old as he looks. I don't think he's as old as fifty.

that just blew your theory up.

heartless dont exist in BBS.

OMG. xD I'm an idiot. But you get the idea. MX wanted Kingdom Hearts. Ansem, SoD, wanted Kingdom Hearts. Ansem, SoD, possessed Riku. Maybe Braig is possessed by MX in order to help him get to Kingdom Hearts. I mean, because Riku was used to try and kill Sora, wasn't he? And the DS sure looks like he's fighting Terra and co.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Mhm, exactly. When I first saw Luxord I thought he was in his fifties. The same for Xigbar. But you know, the longer you look, they seem to change before your eyes. I'm thinking maybe early/mid-thirties. That way, he would've been in his early/mid-twenties in BBS. If he is the DS. Plus, I mean, age doesn't even matter. A lot of people assume Xigbar is really old but he seems fighting fit to be able to do all the crap he does, like, you know, jumping down thirty-plus feet, hanging upside down out of thin air, doing his job well.

Scrap this. I think I was presuming things a little bit too much. Okay, I've just rethought about this and I don't think that Braig is the DS. I think that Braig has a strong connection to MX. I'm not saying Braig is MX.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Scrap this. I think I was presuming things a little bit too much. Okay, I've just rethought about this and I don't think that Braig is the DS. I think that Braig has a strong connection to MX. I'm not saying Braig is MX.

1. u just double posted. 2. Braig just met VAT at one point in the game.

Dnize

haha. Honestly, I don't see why people get upset about these things anyway.
Sure, I could just write out the theory from the get go but, that's boring.

This way, everyone is working together to try and solve something. For once people aren't simply trying to flame and disprove someone's theory -- they are coming together to try and understand it. I think it give off a more "community" feeling, which, to me, was kind of the point of the forums to begin with - to discuss the games as a community, not just attacking other people's opinions.

If you truly have such an issue with it, and truly believe it to be ridiculous and stupid than the answer is simple - don't come into this thread. That's all there is to it. I don't believe I am "God" of FOKH/KHI, nor am I sitting back and thinking I am just hot stuff for doing this.

I should probably make it clear that the only reason I made another one of these threads is because you guys said you wanted another one. Do you really think I enjoy this? Coming up with hints in images that connect and things like the jigsaw layout are tedious. I'm doing this for you.

Hmm, yeah, that does sound like a good idea now that I think of it. lol. Its good to have some type of fun on these forums without any flaming or all that stuff. but yeah, those pictures got me stumped though :dizzy:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hmm, yeah, that does sound like a good idea now that I think of it. lol. Its good to have some type of fun on these forums without any flaming or all that stuff. but yeah, those pictures got me stumped though :dizzy:

I think you have to look at the pictures and find similarities in other places; i.e. MX's Keyblade has the blue eye at the top. The DS's 'Keyblade' (unsure if it has a key chain) has a blue eye in the middle. Riku's Soul Eater has a blue eye in the middle. Riku was possessed by Ansem, SoD. Master Xehanort seems in control of himself. From the positioning of the eye in the DS's weapon, it may be that he's possessed, too. Maybe by MX. Riku, possessed by Ansem, SoD, wore the suit that Repliku wears (clothing reference, nothing else). The DS's outfit is very similar. Riku was used by Ansem, SoD, to get rid of Sora and co. It seems that the DS is being used to get rid of Terra and co. It could very well be that the DS, whoever he is, is possessed by MX.

I have another point; it's about the difference in the colour or shade of eyes between "trios"; i.e. Sora, Kairi, Riku and Ven, Aqua, Terra. I think that has something to do with the possession point, but I don't know how it links in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back