• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
nah have you seen blue rhapsody heartless
they are really small and they have symbols

so there are natural unbirths
Well this is kind of off topic, but those things had a place to put them. With things like Shadows putting them there at all would be like giving them full body art. So I can see there also being an aesthetic reason for having pureblood and emblem heartless. For the Unbirths I would assume it can be as simple as them being too small or that there are artificial and natural ones. Like the thing said there's no confirmation.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
What do you mean everything having artificial and natural? There's the heartless and that's pretty much it.

A

Audo

You know, just because they have emblems doesn't mean they are artificial.

All of the lesser Nobodies have emblems and none of them are artificial or anything like that...

C

Crossroads

You know, just because they have emblems doesn't mean they are artificial.

All of the lesser Nobodies have emblems and none of them are artificial or anything like that...

Well it seems odd to me that there is a shadow type Unbirth with no symbol and then a different type of unbirth with a symbol. All the nobodies had symbols, even Xemnas in his King form. Nobodies are a bad example.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well it seems odd to me that there is a shadow type Unbirth with no symbol and then a different type of unbirth with a symbol. All the nobodies had symbols, even Xemnas in his King form. Nobodies are a bad example.
There's also the two variations of the unbirth symbol. They look to be negative images of eachother so that you can still see it on dark colored Unbirths. So maybe it suggests that the symbols don't mean as much as the heartless ones were pretty uniform throughout.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
There's also the two variations of the unbirth symbol. They look to be negative images of eachother so that you can still see it on dark colored Unbirths. So maybe it suggests that the symbols don't mean as much as the heartless ones were pretty uniform throughout.

so you're saying that there might be two different types of unbirth symbols that mean different things?

C

Crossroads

I doubt it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It also could be seen as a trick of the eye though, and perhaps there is only one version. I remember the one on the large body being different in line shape to one on a flower one from Enchanted Dominion. However the large body was dark and it could have caused the white to stand out where as the flower was bright and that caused the black to show more.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
There is two distinctly different versions of the unbirth symbol on the unbirths we have seen so far.

blank.png

They are all the same.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i figured out a theory by sitting on a couch/sofa upside down with my head hanging, for like 30 minutes watching that 70s show. and this is what i came up with :
upside down CO:
ok so i forgot what it's called but it has to do with the kh1+2 opening, where Sora falls into the water and he's like, going to the heart's divide?[sorry i forgot what it's called, but the place inside Destiny Islands where he choses the staff/sword/shield ect. and fights the heartless.]
omgod if only i knew what it was called, and the symbolism of when he falls, i would soo get this theory waay better. i mean like understand it.
please please please please can you tell me if im close/correct/wrong?
i could explain this better if i knew what it was called, just in case anyone remembers. and what it symbolized. roxas went through that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back