• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
YEAH!
omgod thank u so much! ! ! like so so so so sooooooo much!!!
So from reading on Dive to the Heart, its where the keyblade takes you when it chooses you, but it's not confirmed since we don't know if riku or tav or mx or ds went through there.
does the dive to the heart have anything to do with it?

A

Audo

In a way i guess. But only in the slightest way possible, so don't spend too much thought on it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Terra, Ven and Aqua all have blue eyes, but i consider them to be fixation
over Tetsuya's obsession of blue eyes......but perhaps they correlate with the
dark keyblades. The Dark Keyblades all have a blue eyes within in them.

.....I know that when Riku entered Castle Oblivion it would be apparent that he
entered through the same entrance as did Sora, but for some reason, his path
led him to a different area, that a select few of the Organization resided in.
Aside from being a nobody who can tread many paths, I'd say that either darkness,
or the Soul Eater built an alternate path for Riku. In the opening scene of KH2 we
see Sora, and Riku running on the same stair but at opposite sides. Riku is upside
down, thus it could be possible that the area he is exploring is the dark area beneath
Castle Oblivion.

.....i dunno, i'm not exactly sure how this one is playing out, all i'm getting at here is
that the Dark Keyblades may possibly open up an alternate path within Castle Oblivion.
So far the only one's with Dark Keyblades are Mickey, Riku, MX, and DS....
i dunno, i can't connect anything with the Unbirths :/

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Eh, the color of the eyes don't have much to do with it. The purpose of the eyes being colored was to represent what they're looking at.. It just happened that they all had blue eyes xD
So you're saying that keyblade light wielders have like blue eyes? And then other bluish shades are darkness maybe..? Lol..

Wait so audo, should I just forget about the Dive into the Heart thing?

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Im bored but how are we suppose to solve this puzzle? is it each puzzle somewhat connected to each other? how exactly do we figure it out?

mueo5e6g2.jpg

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
could the image with MX splitting himself mean:
essences of the being/creature being able to be removed at will?
or that maybe the unbirths in your theory have it missing?[well duh they have something missing if not they would have been humans or something. ]
or like tainted memories lol.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont think thats what it means... remember when Namine and Kairi Rejoined? same with Roxas and Sora?
think Vice Versa of that but with MX and DS.... I still somewhat think DS is a heartless... the FIRST one.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Why do the unbirths have a symbol?
From what I know Heartless have theirs to show they were created so its like Xehanorts signature on each of the artificial heartless. I assume the nobodies made their own symbol like a gang patch. Maybe they branded the lesser nobodies with it aswel.
If the unbirths were natural they wouldnt have a symbol. They arnt smart like the human nobodies (as far as we know) so that means they must have been created. That might help somebody.
Does that make sense?

A

Audo

The lesser Nobodies naturally were born with Emblems - the Organization doesn't go around stamping them or anything >.>

Frozura

I don't know if this was mentioned but I think I got some of it.

Like someone did mention though, the unbirths are/would be the opposite of birth which is death, and BBS is Birth by Sleep so you are born by sleeping and you die when you are awake.

Now the upside down castle oblivion would be something like the upside down stairs from the KH2 opening scene, where riku was heading/coming out of. Maybe that is where the Room of Awakening/Sleep place thing is?

Maybe the picture of Aurora sleeping would have something to do with this, to her being asleep would mean she is alive or idk about this part honestly...

Also maybe the pictures of 2 MX's (right before he becomes DS) is like one being awake (dead) and one being asleep (alive)?

Someone please help me or tell me if I am on the right track, I don't want to get into too much detail about it though, specially the BBS/COM/Unbirth stuff, like really into it.

A

Audo

Upside-down-CO has nothing to do with Rooms in Castle Oblivion, be it Awakening or otherwise. It has nothing to do with sleep either.

i think i may have part of the theory.

-in kingdom hearts one, riku's heart unlocker keyblade did exactly that. and it also bared symbolism of the heart in its design.
narf.jpg

notice the end opposite of the handle.

-master Xehanort's keblade bares the insignia from CO in it's design, which i believe means that his keyblade unlocks people's memories. which i think would play a part in the end of the game when Xehanort as we know him, ends up at Ansem the Wise's doorsteps with amnesia.

am i close to anything?

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I however sort of doubt MX's Keyblade having some special ability like the Heart Unlocker because it seems like a normal, non-artificial KEyblade, hence the chain.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Thanks for that. Hm, that hampers my theory quite a lot. BUT. I think I have another one that's connected somehow, but I want to get a bit of clarification from Audo before I go ahead and write down my theory in full:

Xigbar is the DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back