• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kairi/Aqua Friendship FC <*Where the Rainstorm needs it's Destiny's Embrace>*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Never sure on how they did it... Maybe that's how I got the habit of doing ellipses on everything...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Never sure on how they did it... Maybe that's how I got the habit of doing ellipses on everything...
It's a trick of the trade. 8D Honestly I had to figure it out on my own but if your sentence is too short just add a bunch of spaces before the last word.

madammina

I wonder who Aqua's parents are? I mean, yes, parents aren't (always) a big story element but you have to wonder.... did they have keyblades? Or did she just get it randomly? Who has blue hair in her family?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd like to know where TAV are from. x_x ESPECIALLY Aqua. I bet her mom had blue hair.

madammina

I mean, are they from original worlds like DI/RG or are they from a Final Fantasy type world? Or are they from Disney worlds?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd say they're from original worlds. Honestly I bet we'll get a new original world sometime in the next couple of games that would seem like a good place for them to have come from

NeoEevee

I'd like to know where TAV are from. x_x ESPECIALLY Aqua. I bet her mom had blue hair.

The weird little part of me that writes crossovers all the time says that Terra came from one of the worlds from the Lyrical Nanoha series; specifically the one where Caro Ru Lushe, the pink-haired, dragon summoning girl, hails from. It started as a crack-y idea before Birth By Sleep came out, since Xemnas has that gigantic dragon mecha from right-the-hell-out-of-no-where and his hair kind of looks like Caro's if you squint. Then it became part of my fanon full-time.

Then Ven... for Ven, I had this idea of him being Soul from Soul Eater's brother. I have absolutely no idea how that fits into either canon, but the resemblances between them are numerous enough to be kind of eerie; the hair, the voice, the outfits, the fact that their series are licensed by the same company... Yeah.

But I have no idea where Aqua might've come from. o3o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back