• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kairi/Aqua Friendship FC <*Where the Rainstorm needs it's Destiny's Embrace>*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If I remember correctly, she looked pretty surprised when she first got there. And I don't think they traveled the worlds before the game started, but I'm not sure. I agree with Sign here. Chances are, she's never been there, just heard legends of the fruit.

Actually, in Ven's scenario, he mentions that Eraqus never let him see other worlds, no matter how much he asked. That seemed to imply that Aqua and Terra were allowed to go off on little excursions to the other worlds at some point.

Awards
Actually, in Ven's scenario, he mentions that Eraqus never let him see other worlds, no matter how much he asked. That seemed to imply that Aqua and Terra were allowed to go off on little excursions to the other worlds at some point.

Oh, I see. Thank you, that's a good point. :biggrin:

Aw that's so cute. I wonder what they would do alone?

Outside of being a battle duo, which I hope for but doubt? Maybe they'd give each other advice, or gaze at the stars... maybe they could make charms together? I dunno...:confused:

Megavoltage

Awards
Aw that's so cute. I wonder what they would do alone?
The two of them could go have fun in Disney Town and eat ice cream.

Aqua could give Kairi proper Keyblade training.

Kairi could be a caring friend by listening to Aqua vent about her hellish seclusion in the realm of darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kairi could be a caring friend by listening to Aqua vent about her hellish seclusion in the realm of darkness.

Aaaaand I'm outta here~ 8D

I kinda doubt that do to their deficient social skills.

Awards

Not sure who Kairi should be trained by, but that would be pretty cool.

Anyway, Quick question guys! Do you think Kairi and Aqua would have Royalberry or Sea-Salt ice cream together? Or another kind? Name it if you say a different kind, please. I say Royalberry!

And Kairi would listen if Aqua wanted to talk about it. She might be able to relate to feeling trapped and not being able to help/see your friends.

Aaaaand I'm outta here~ 8D

:eek:No~! Come back! We should probably stay off that topic for now, anyway...The Kairaqua friendship compels you~

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So I decided to bump with some pics I found. There was one I found, but then I remember I want to keep this child friendly

BzlHSgqqoBPvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Edit: Hold on, I have to do the link better.

http://xietrix.deviantart.com/art/Kairi-and-Aqua-183075514

http://club.ados.fr/milca9/kairi-namine-aqua-150812/photo/kairi-namine-aqua-2546102.html

http://kingdomheaarts.tumblr.com/page/9
C9w9MNiojAGSAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back