• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kairi/Aqua Friendship FC <*Where the Rainstorm needs it's Destiny's Embrace>*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, Aqua will probably remember Kairi... considering the spell she put on her/her necklace.

huanglulu

Welcome huanglulu, you'll be added shortly

Thanks for the welcome =3

Yay, this club is already getting a lot of members. :D

I definitely can't wait to see a reunion scene between Kairi and Aqua.

I would love to see a reunion scene too and i would love to see the expression on Aqua face if she seen how much Kairi has grown.

Hm... well, it's possible Kairi would remember Aqua. You'd think, even at that young age, being chased by monsters and rescued by a mouse and a woman with a giant key would stick with her. x3

Hmm.. I am not sure since Kairi has lost all her memory from before the time when she met Sora and Riku on Destiny Island but who knows she might suddenly remember Aqua if she see her :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I would love to see a reunion scene too and i would love to see the expression on Aqua face if she seen how much Kairi has grown.

Hmm.. I am not sure since Kairi has lost all her memory from before the time when she met Sora and Riku on Destiny Island but who knows she might suddenly remember Aqua if she see her :p
Aqua might jog her memory. I want someone to frigging take Kairi back to RG so she can see her old home!
Oh my, can you imagine Aqua's face at how much Kairi's changed? I'm pretty sure Aqua wouldn't recognize her but since Aqua can sense KAiri's pure heart I'm sure she will (and since she has the same necklace still).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Cute fanart is cuuuute.
My favorite is the one with all 4 girls.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
JOINAGE!!!!

This might be the first time ive actually seen a friendship FC...

Welcome. Can't blame you for seeing a real friendship pairing, since everyone think one pair is not forced than the other. So a friendship pair is whatt I choosed to make.

Great finds, the bathing suit will leave the boys brain dead.

Cute fanart is cuuuute.
My favorite is the one with all 4 girls.

Agreed

huanglulu

Aqua might jog her memory. I want someone to frigging take Kairi back to RG so she can see her old home!
Oh my, can you imagine Aqua's face at how much Kairi's changed? I'm pretty sure Aqua wouldn't recognize her but since Aqua can sense KAiri's pure heart I'm sure she will (and since she has the same necklace still).

I could imagine Aqua's shock expression after seeing how much Kairi have change since them. i think the same as you that Aqua would recognize her by sensing her pure heart and the necklace that she is wearing. I would also love to see Kairi going back to RG maybe Aqua could take her back?

Nice fanart. I especially love the one where Aqua comb Kairi's hair for her like an elder sister =3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I like the bathing suit one too.

The hair one is cute, but lost some when I read in there the guy shipped them. However, that doesn't really take away from the drawing and I do like the idea of the girls sticking together and giving Kairi some feminine friends... besides Selphie.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I could imagine Aqua's shock expression after seeing how much Kairi have change since them. i think the same as you that Aqua would recognize her by sensing her pure heart and the necklace that she is wearing. I would also love to see Kairi going back to RG maybe Aqua could take her back?
I'd like if Aqua is the one to take her back. :3 MAYBE, Aqua will be able to remind Kairi of her past. <3

I like the bathing suit one too.

The hair one is cute, but lost some when I read in there the guy shipped them. However, that doesn't really take away from the drawing and I do like the idea of the girls sticking together and giving Kairi some feminine friends... besides Selphie.
;___; Bu-but Kairi was 4 when Aqua first met her. DDDD:
I look at them as sisters/a female role model.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
KH2 Kairi and BBS Aqua as a pair. But... yeah. Mom/Daughter or Older/Younger sister along with Friendship...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Not a freaking couple. Jeeze.

EDIT: Because no offense to Aqua but she'd be a bit of a creeper for hitting on someone who she met when she was 4. >_>

You know what would be interesting if after the islands were destroyed in kh1 kairi's body was blasted to the RoD to Aqua because of Aqua's spell. But Aqua sends her back to the RoL (to Riku wile he was in neverland) using the same spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back