• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
"Thanks." Koye said smiling at him." How kind of you"
As they sat down on the plane she wanted to know more about the fighting and wounds. it was strange for a girl like her, but she wanted to go into medicine.
"Got any wounds or scars, I think they are so cool?" Koye asked looking at him from her seat next to the aisle. "I'm going to college for medicine and stuff, nothing grosses me out."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
he smiled after putting his bags down and taking his seat next to her." i got alot of mental scars probably" he smiled and luaghed a little bit, thinking she probably wouldn't get the joke."well i guess i could show you one that i have , its kind of embaresing though." he pulled up his shirt sleeve and showed her the scar on his arm, it was long and stretched from his wrist to his elbow." ricochet from a russian riot sniper. thought i was rebelling against my cuase so he shot at me." he smiled." the dumb people in war. im fine though, thats about it. but enough about me...tell me more about your self, where are you from? i dont even know your name i dont think."

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Marc sat down in his seat. Business class, as usual. He never did have anything fancy. He was alone in life, not much money, but atleast there was no tie-ups, as he always said. He could do what he liked without worrying anyone, just how he liked it. Atleast, how he used to like it.. He was starting to feel sick of his life, perhaps this is why he had decided to go meet his father, perhaps it was another reason, he didn't know.

[crash]

"The name is Koye, I came from Chicago. My dad owns a really big company there. And I like the scar, very nice." Koye said smiling, it was now more than flirting with him she had a feeling insider saying now that she really liked him.
"My dad wanted me out of his hair for the summer so he gave me the money to go to Hawaii, hahaha. I'm a bit of a partier and have lots of friends, dad hates them around."
She looked out the window and couldn't wait to take off she loved planes.
"I'm just not much of dad's little girl." She smiled and laid back in her seat.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" i see" he said" but there seems to be a problem with those kind of people back home where i come from. there were to many people like you." he said trying not to make her feel like he didnt like her, becuase in a sence he could feel sort of an attraction, but she was not exactly the girl he had wanted to meet. he didnt want to meet a rich party girl, he wanted someone who needed him, not just someone who could get anyone they wanted." there were plenty of people who wanted to party, but not enough people who wanted to work to make things better. thats why i started working, i have tried to make things better for everyone since i was 7. planting gardens, helping people who didnt really need it, just in general trying to make things better, but eventualy there were just to many people who thought it was time to party. and thats why i became a soldier, to get away from all of that." he sighed seeing that he couldn't escape the way things were no matter where he was in the world." guess people just dont care anymore" he was anxiously awaiting the plane to lift off so he could know he couldn't get away from her no matter where he went, if he didnt want to talk to her, he would force himself to. he smiled at her and looked out the window quickly, he hated planes so much, but he wouldn't tell her that. he hated them becuase he had seen way to many of them.

[crash]

Koye smiled," I know, just a stupid rich party girl. I guess you could say that, but yes I do believe in peace, that was why I went into medicine in the first place. I'm to join the peace corp. the end of my 4 years of college."
She felt stupid spilling her guts out to a stranger, but he felt so much more than that.
"Rich is fun, but helping others is funnier I believe." Koye said looking at her watch."I sound like I'm going backwards and forwards, dear me. I'm just so very complicated I guess."
Koye sighed then laid back in her seat thinking he must think she is a terrible person.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"rich is fun...i would know after all i come from a rich family as well. but i just dont like to party all the time and i like to work and help people rather than just blow my money....you know, you sound like a very intresting person yourself, i didn't know that it was possible to party and want to help people. i just always thought it was one or the other. i guess i was wrong about you. im so sorry i just judge people based on the first things they tell me, its a bad habbit i know, i need to break it so i might actualy have a shot with someone." he felt that shewas uncomfortable towards him for the moment and scooted a little bit closer." thanks for showing me what was wrong with me, i needed that i guess....so ...Koye..thaats a beautiful name by the way, one set for a beautiful person." he smiled looking at her now. he knew he liked her a little bit but she would have to prove to him that she was the right one, he didnt want to change unless she would as well." dam when does this plane leave" he thought.

petite_fleur

The annoucments stopped Nova's writting, she packed her things away and set of to the waiting room. It was reasonably full, she headed for the quitest corner where only one man sat, "he looks so lonley, maybe I will chat to him...maybe," Nova was a very shy person but she liked talking to new people, she just took a while to adjust to them. Nova sat opposite the young man and took out her jounal again, every so often sneaking a peek at his handsome looks.

[crash]

"Complicated sometimes is my middle name." Koye said and laughed." And thanks about my name, I think it is a fitting name."
She saw him scoot closer and she smiled and scooter closer too. He was different than all the other rich guys she meet at parties, and the ones her dad tried to get her to hook up with.
"You know Relic is a good name too, I think it fight well with your personality. Beautiful slow and relaxed. Just what I like." Koye said looking at his deep eyes.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Relic sat astounded as he heard the engines of the plane fire up and the final boarding call anounced." finaly " he thought taking Koyes hand" hawaii has been my home land since i was born, it has always been where i most wanted to be, home with my family and friends, when we get there ill show you around, all the great places to go, the sites to see. its to bad your only here for a couple of weeks though, we will just have to throw a big party before you leave i guess." he smiled looking at her, showing her he did have a fun side after all and he wasnt all boring and helping people." but first we gotta get past this plane ride." he leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, finaly getting some much needed rest on the plane.

twilight_soul

"Oh.... Visiting your sister's grave huh?" Leanne wasn't smiling anymore. "Me, when I heard how my parents died I wished I died then too.... But I didn't really want to die, it's painful to know now but later I'll be thankful to have been with them for the time they were alive... Don't you think?" she asked.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
OOC: You haven't half rushed the relationship. x_x;

IC: Marc ordered a glass of water from the trolley and got himself comfortable. He took out his iPod and stuck on his "Bored on an aeroplane" playlist.

A 5 hour flight.. he thought, great..

And with that, he sighed and leant the seat slightly back.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
((You could sit next to me, TS, and it could continue the story a little..))

petite_fleur

Nova woke with a jolt "Could Nova Lai please make her way to flight number 6397 at terminal 6 the plane will be departing in 10 minutes, thankyou." Nova was so tired, she had been up the whole night at work preparing for the trip, she liked to work hard and was always organized. Jumping quickly out of her seat and downing the dregs of Cappicino left in her cup, she ran towards the plane entrance.
Finaly on the plane she collapsed in her chair, she was sat on her own, but the man from the waiting room was infront of her listening to his iPod, maybe she would talk to him 'he is probably taken' she thought to herself but she would still be friendly.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
((sorry... i have been studying for midterms so i haven't been able to go on the computer lately.....))

Seth look left and right "um...." Seth saw a sign saying 2:30 flight to hawii is boarding at port 10 "THAT WAY" Seth grapped Leanne's hand and ran in the direction of the sign.... "WE HAVE TO RUSH" Seth stared at his pocket watch and saw that it was 2:10 and they had no idea if they were 100% going in the right direction.... one wrong turn and they would miss the plane

twilight_soul

OOC:It was my sis' birthday today so I just came bak from dinner*^^*

IC:Leanne ran behind him until she saw port 10. "I see it!" She shouted. "Wait for us!" She shouted to the flight attendant. She stopped and handed her passport and ticket to the attendant. "You kids are very late, if you were even just a second late you would've missed your flight!" But Leanne just gave a sheepish grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back