• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_soul

Leanne was holding on to a stray life jacket to keep her self on the surface. 'It'll be swarming with sharks soon enought soon...' A big wave splashed alot of water in her face. She coughed out some water. "Eww... salt water!"

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
no really im fine"he limped still and sighed, letting his pride down for only a minute" actualy..im not so sure im fine...but lets not worry about me..i have felt pain much more worse than this" he smiled and showed her his arm again" remember?" the smile faded from his face" i just hope that we were not the only ones that made it out...i hope someone else survived... we cant be the only ones who are still walking can we?" his heart sank, hppy o be with her and se she was still alive, but not happy that somany people probably would have died..." i feel like i could have done more but i hadn't... wy did i not go back and help them?" Relic stared back down the beach and placed his hand in hers, one to suport himself andhis most likely sprained ankle...and two, so he would know that someone still cared.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Koye grasped his hand as he put it in hers and she laid her head on his shoulder.
"Don't worry out of how many people we can't be the only ones." she said hoping to cheer him up. At this point in time as well she need it too.
"Maybe we could build a raft or something a go check out people that might still be out there but dont know the way." She said to help out withthe fact they left all those people.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Relic sighed" it just feels so wrong, leaving them out there like that, why couldn't we have helped them? im sure there was somthing we could have done....i just know there was.." he stared at the ground and kept walking. thinking of somthing to say. he was lost for words at the moment." i...." he thought about it a little more and looked up to find two people already on the beach." hey! there is someone who survived!" he looked back at the ground, knowing he should think of the poistive, but not being able too." but its only 2 people... there were at least a 100 people out there when it went down." he started to think of some way to help but came up with nothing.

petite_fleur

OOC - Sorry I havn't replied for a while my internet broke =(

IC - Nova's head felt heavy. Her clothes were sodden and stuck to her slende body. What had happened? She was still in the infinite water clinging on to a large suitcase that floated along the endless ocean. No island was in sight and Nova began to panic, 'how long have I been here!' she thought to herself 'and what has happened to all the others!' the last thing she remembered was clinging onto another passanger then feeling a sharp pain in her head. Then darkness.
On the horizon Nova thought she saw something move. With stuttering words she prayed she had found land and began to call for help. As she drifted closer, her heart soared, ahead of her she saw a single palm tree swaying in the breeze.

[crash]

Koye looked over the the ocean and saw a girl laying there on a suit case, she went running.
"Are you okay?" She asked coming apon the girl, she quickly took her jacket off and laid it under her head. She saw some wounds on her head and tore the sleeve off her shirt making her quarter length a tank top. She rapped her head and checked for broken bones.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"this is serious huh?" he whispered as he started to run towards Koye and the downed girl" is she gonna be ok Koye?" he asked in a caring tone hopeing she would so that they would not be the only survivors left.his mind suddenly lite up. wait, i have seen this before many times in war from victims of plane crashes, well it wasnt really war it was more of a big gigantic riot, but they shot down 5 of our planes in one day.whatever cuases this needs to be checked on so that it doesnt happen anymore. he stopped thinking and started to talk" how can i help, i would rather not sit by and do nothing" Relic pulled out his field medkit and opened it up" here you go if this will help any, it issued to all soldiers and i have never used it but once." grinning, relic left her to her work and stood up, watching her work her magic, hoping the person was alright.

petite_fleur

At the feeling of warmth Nova started to slowly come around, here head still seared with pain but she was now on firm ground and had a warm jacket wrapped around her. Opening her eyes she saw the pretty face of a young girl staring at her intently. "Where...what...who are you?"

[crash]

Koye took out a water proof flashlight from Relics bag and checked her eyes.
"You are on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, My names Koye...do you remember anything?" She said moving her finger to check her eyes somemore. Everything seemed fine, but she could have a concussion. "I think you might have a concussion she lets keep your head up and no sleeping for about 4 more hours."
Koye smiled making the sand under he jacket, under the girls head go up more for more head support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back