• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_soul

I couldn't come up with a better title :p Anyways the title kinda gives away the story some teenagers are on their way to Hawaii(yay!) but their plane crashes into the middle of the ocean and soon they find themselves washed up on shore of a deserted island. They must do everything
It's very common for a story but I don't think I've seen an RP like this so I made it!

Rules:
No Spamming
No God-moding/power playing
Romance kept OUT of the bedroom
Romance IS encouraged
Must post atleast once a week
No machine-gun posting
No one-liners
No 3 parargraph posts(you know who you are)

Template:
Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Bio: optional

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Cody Mckell
Personality: kind, stubborn, loyal, outgoing, strong minded, determined, confident, can be rude, sarcastic, cocky, smoker
Appearence:
a49ef3ed.jpg

Bio:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
why not...any Rp can be good no madder what the plot and back round, so i'll join

Name:Koye Froelich (frailey)
Personality: very friendly and cherry. but she does have her moments of insanity
Appearence: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/fun.jpg
Bio: She comes from a pretty rich family and it was her parents that gave the money for the trip. (just something short and sweet to help the story)

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Name: Relic Namues

Personality: get things done attitude. tends to listen to what everyone has to say and then try to put it all together so its done faster, has had to work for everything he has.

Appearence: ( can find no good pics, just like always ) Dark green hair, shaggy hair( it has grown since he got it cut when entering basic training, green becuase he's in the army) military uniform after all he is returning form his tour of duty, combat boots,military bag which holds his helmet and other gear along with three military heavy blankets( he was stationed in russia for some reason)White bandana around his wrist( a bullet richochet got him in the arm, skimmed his wrist all the way to his elbow, the bandana covers up the big scar)

Bio: Relic has had to work for everything he has. he comes from a rich and powerful family, but hates it. his parents are snobs and he obviously felt that he had to show people the working side of his family. he is well known in his home town as the guy who never sleeps, becuase of his constant work ethic. he always is working to improve the city and improve the lives of those around him. he had joined the military and had been on his way home from his last tour of duty, which is why he was on the plane.

Last edited:

twilight_soul

OOC: Dammit! I'll start already!

IC:Leanne Evans was sitting on her bag as she waited for her flight. Then she got up and went to the washroom and left her bag behind.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Marc got out the taxi and walked into the airport. He hated travelling alone, there was always a little voice in the back of his head saying "You're going to get lost."

Although, ofcourse, he never did, he was just worrying. He checked himself in, and went to the café for a quick coffee, as he had an hour or so to spare.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was already at the airport and he was already on line "god... why is this taking so long..." Seth hated waiting on lines... the limited people to much and htey were just a bore... "when is the plane coming..." Seth took out hjis pocket watch and stared at it... then he shredded a tear and it slowly bounced off the silver cover of the watch... never mind.... it can take as long as it needs.... Seth cried for his dead sister and how he was going to her funeral... he missed he so much... she was the closest family memebr he had... frankly she was the closest person to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back