• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Human Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Heh heh heh. Unfortunately, it's almost all funnied-out. Yeah, starts getting pretty dramatic...

Oh well! ^-^

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
B.O.G.#63: I knew it couldn't last.

Katattack: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Take it back or you meet the Weed Whacker!

B.O.G.: Um.... A wise man talks because he has something to say! A fool talks because he has to say something!!!!!!

Katattack: Wait, I have to say something.........

Also, you should make moogletopia a seperate topic. And chocobo's should have a gang fight with them sometimes.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: I WANT UPDATEDNESS!!! >_<

Kaze & Ketso:*tied to seperate chairs to stop them from fighting* >_>

Sora:.......You hafta to be patient, KK.......-_-;;

Aozora: That word isn't in her vocabulary......o_O

me: UPDATE!! NOW!! I COMMAND YOU!! *foams at mouth* o_o

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso: o_O

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: Alright....*left eye twitches* I can be patient.....o_-

Sora:...That's what you said all those other times, KK......-_-;

Aozora: So don't even TRY & be patient......V_V

Kaze & Ketso:*trying to kick eachother* >_<

me:.............UPDATE FASTER, CURSE YOU!!! T_T

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Kay. This one ends kind of sad, so... But it's not the end of the fic. Though that's coming soon. But there'll be a sequel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Myra walked into the kitchen right after Piku. Ketso and Kaze glared at each other, rushing to the door and trying to squeeze through at the same time. Kaze pushed Ketso's eyeball, jumping through the door. He slammed right into Piku, and she whirled around in a huff.
"What the heck, Kaze?!"
"I was... Trying to get through the door, and-"
"Something hit you?" Piku said, sympathetically.
"No." Kaze said, confused.
"YES!" Piku said, smashing Kaze across the room with her lance. She turned back and chatted with Myra. Sora, Kaze, and Ketso started arguing.
"I'm flying the ship!" Ketso said, only having flown once and wanting to again.
"NO! It's MY vessel, so I should-"
"-Sit back and let ME have some fun, Kaze!" Sora glared.
"NO! You'll crash it!" Kaze said. The boys started fighting. It was all against all, but Ketso hit Kaze a few more times than necessary.
"SHUT UP!" Piku yelled. "I'M flying the ship. AND THAT'S FINAL!" She added, when Gerard looked doubtful. She then started chatting with Myra.
"Look, Piku!" Gerard said. "Me and Ketso got you this flower, because we're sorry that we drained all your Pickle-Soda. And replaced it with window cleaner..." Gerard said, setting an orange and yellow flower in a little orange pot down by Piku. Piku stared at it.
"I hate flowers." Piku said.
"I hate you, too!" The flower said, rudely. Piku looked around. Everyone was gone. Had anyone else heard the flower talk?
"You talk?!" Piku said, amazed. The flower sighed.
"It would appear so."
"How come you talk?!" Piku asked.
"I'm a figment of your imagination." The flower explained, leaning toward Piku. "You've got some major issues."
"Whatever!" Piku said. "But, you're a REAL flower!"
"Forget about it!" The flower said, sulkily. It was silent for a while. Then it spoke.
"It's so quiet here. You could drop a pin and hear it a mile away."
"That's stupid." Piku said. The flower hummed for a few minutes.
"What're you humming?" Piku asked.
"The Spanish Alphabet." Flower said. Piku looked confused.
"What's Spanish?"
"Forget about it!" The flower said. It was silent for a few minutes.
"Drop the pin, Piku." Flower said.
"What? No." Piku said, shaking her head.
"Drop the pin. Or I'll crash the gummi." Flower said.
"What?! How could you? You have no arms... Anyway, I don't have a pin to drop!"
"I have one." Flower said. Piku glanced at it.
"Liar."
"Look again, Piku." Flower said. Piku looked again. Still no pin.
"You don't have a pin!" Piku said. Suddenly, the flower wailed.
"Ah! There's a pin in my back!" Flower screamed, shaking itself. Piku jumped up.
"Who put a pin in your back?!" She said, pulling it out.
"Forget it!" Flower said. It was silent again. Then it danced a little.
"Drop the pin, Piku."
"WILL YOU FORGET ABOUT THE PIN?!" XD
Meanwhile...
"Ketso, you can't sleep in this room. I call it." Kaze said. Ketso glared, moving to a different room. It was the second day of their travels, and he'd already been forced to sleep on the couch last night.
"I call that one, too." Kaze said, quietly.
"You can't have them all, Kaze."
"I can, too! It's my ship."
"Quit acting like a baby!"
"Yer mom!"
"I don't have a mom!"
"Cause she's a little baby?!"
"DON'T INSULT MY MOTHER!" Ketso yelled. Kaze and Ketso started kicking the crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrepes out of each other. Gerard broke up the fight.
"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Gerard roared.
"HE INSULTED OUR MOTHER!" Ketso said.
"Ketso, we don't HAVE a mother!" Gerard said, exasperated.
"Well, we COULD!" Ketso said.
"NO, not anymore!" Gerard said. The two started fighting. Kaze slipped away to walk around with Myra.
Piku came to break up THIS fight.
"Ketso! Go fly the ship! Gerard! Go stare at your picture of Rikku!" Piku yelled. She went off to play with some floating gummi ship toys. Ketso stalked off. When he sat down, he watered Piku's new plant.
"Hello, Ketso." The plant said.
"GAH!" Ketso yelled. "TALKING PLANT!" He said, throwing it across the room so that it smashed into the wall. Piku rushed in, still clutching the raggedy, demented moogle and chocobo plush dolls.
"NO!" She said, scooping the plant back up.
"Thank you, Piku. Now, drop that pin." The plant said. Piku dropped it into a new pot and stalked off.
Ketso glared. He started to barrel-roll, but Gerard complained that it made him sick, so Ketso just flew straight. He thought he'd just rest his eyes for a while, so he didn't notice himself sinking into dream world. ()= Dreamness.
(Ketso was staring at the ocean, the waves crashing lightly against his feet. There was a fish bone in his mouth. He spit it out immediately. Suddenly, someone called out to him.
"Ketso?" It was Myra. She reached for his hand, and he turned to run to it, but the water was holding him back. He fought against the water, but it sucked him into it. Kaze appeared behind Myra, putting his hands on her shoulders and walking away with her, glaring at Ketso. Had she forgotten him that easily? Ketso fought the current, but he was suddenly falling in nothing.
"I'm falling. Why am I falling?" Ketso asked himself. He started to gain speed, the wind whipping through his air. He landed, smashing down onto the ground. He stood up painfully. This time, the wind was blowing sand across his feet. He looked around. He was on top of a mountain.
"Ketso..." A voice called.
"What?" Ketso asked, ignoring that this was the same voice that had destroyed him earlier.
"You must make a choice... Your friends... Will die..." The wind whispered. A puddle formed at Ketso's feet. He stared into it. His heart was glowing, in the reflection. Wait, he had a heart? He touched his chest, expecting to feel the black skin, hard and crusty beneath his clothes. Instead, he felt soft, smooth skin, with two red hearts tattoed across.
"You have two hearts, Ketso. But you must sacrifice them... You will not return from this mission." Suddenly, it started raining. The puddle at Ketso's feet became a lake, and he was drowning. He held his breath as long as he could, but he was forced to let go, breathing in instinctively. Water flew through his lungs, and then turned into darkness. It surrounded him. It consumed him. He had never felt such pain. His vision started to fail. He could hear voices calling, faintly. They got louder, until-)
"KETSO!" Piku yelled, smacking him in the head. Ketso jumped up. His friends were all around him, worried. Yuna looked concerned.
"You were shaking, and-"
"I'm fine now, thanks." Ketso said. Gerard appeared, looking bright.
"Guess what?!" He asked Ketso, joyfully. "Rikku's coming! You'll finally get to meet my honey-bunch!"
Ketso tried to pretend that that wasn't the cheesiest thing he'd ever heard. Kaze stalked up, glaring. Myra was watching Moogle-Topia, but Ketso didn't have time for that (Sorry! <=P). He walked away from the crowd, dragging Kaze with him.
"Um..."
"You lookin' for a fight?!" Kaze glowered, pushing up his sleeves.
"No. I just wanted to say... I give up." Ketso said, sadly.
"What? I was just... We should really let Myra choose-"
"No. She won't have to." Ketso said, seriously. "I was just wondering... Tomorrow's the last day we'll be on the gummi... Can I spend it with her?"
"One day?" Kaze asked, suspiciously.
"Yes. Just one day, and I won't bother you two anymore."
"...Okay. One day." Kaze said warningly.
"Thanks, Kaze." Ketso said, turning around. He was crushed. How could he fall out of love?
"Oh, and Ketso?" Kaze said. Ketso turned around.
"She'll still glomp you and all... I don't mind if you hug back sometimes." Kaze said, shifting his weight nervously. Ketso smiled. He couldn't tell Kaze that after tomorrow, Myra would never have the chance to glomp him again.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
There! I updated! And I'll probably do it again, too!​

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: *sobbing* SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD!!! T_T

Ketso:....It's ok....*hugs me*

Kaze: *tries not to look* Must not look.....must not kick....Ketso's....sorry.....arse....>_<

Sora: Aww....no more violence.....>_<

Aozora: Curses........<_<

me: IF YOU KILL KETSO AND/OR KAZE AND/OR SORA AND/OR AOZORA AND/OR GERARD YOU SHALL FEEL PAIN LIKE U'VE NEVER FELT BEFORE!!! T_T

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Um, maybe I should PM you about that, K_K. I don't want to experience that kind of pain right here where everyone can see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back