• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Human Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Sorry, Oathshadow, but it's Kaze here! I'll make Ephram" his middle name, okay? Anyway, yeah, your fic isn't going to be copied, so don't worry. But I had to make this funnier before it became sad. And dramatic. And action packed. And I guess I should update...

Btw, I'll read the sequel soon, k?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*running in circles* I WANT UPDATEDNESS!!! >_<

Sora, Aozora, Kaze, Ketso:*watching Sixth Sense* o_O

me:....Speaking of updatedness.....*glares at own fic* WHY CAN'T YOU UPDATE YOUSELF!?!?!?! >_<

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Updated! Sorry it took so long... Kind of a happy chap. Not too funny, though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Ketso looked around. Everything he had was packed. A few old outfits of Gerard's that shrank when he tried to do his old laundrey and now fit Ketso perfectly, his demented Moogle toy, and his other posessions. All in his pack. He poked his head out the door when Piku walked by.
"Shut the door when you change, Ketso. Nobody wants to see your ugly, saggy, stupid butt." Piku said, flatly.
"I'm not changing! Why? Have you been looking at my ugly saggy stupid butt?" Ketso asked, thinking Piku would crash and burn in THIS argument.
"Nope. I just know what Myra tells me," Piku said. Ketso's eye twitched.
"Hey, wait!" Ketso said. As Piku walked on by. She stopped. Ketso came out.
"What?" Piku asked, bored.
"Those little... communication crystal-things... Can I have some?" Ketso asked, nervously.
"Sure, why the heck not?" Piku asked, looking annoyed that Ketso had bothered her with such a stupid question. She started to walk away, but she turned back.
"Myra also told me that Kaze has a very satisfactory behind." Ketso's eye twitched.
"Just kidding, jeez! I've got better things to talk about than boys' rear ends." Piku muttered, walking away.
Half an hour later, Gerard shouted, "SHE'S HERE! HONEY BUNCH IS HERE!!!"
Ketso rolled his eyes. The way Gerard talked about this girl, she'd better be a super model. He looked out into the stars, squinting. Sure enough, a girl in a pink Chibi-gum was landing. Gerard waited patiently as she came up the stairs and into the main room of the gummi. Then, one of them glomped the other. It was impossible to tell which. Or was it both? Either way, Piku had to punch Gerard in the head several times before he'd stop hugging Rikku.
"DUDE! YOU'RE STRANGLING HER!" Piku said, as Rikku turned a very unpleasant shade of purple. Paine and Yuna ripped Rikku away from Gerard, and all the girls joined in for high-pitched screaming, except for Piku, who covered her ears and hid under the couch. When the screaming stopped, Everyone group hugged and started talking. Except for Piku, who glowered at Rikku when she tried to pinch her cheeks.
"C'mon, Piku! I haven't seen you in FOREVER!" Rikku pleaded.
"Dude, NO!" Piku said, from under the couch.
"Piku, if you don't let my honey bunch pinch those little cheeks of yours, I'll-"
"-Have a heart attack, and I'll have to fly you to a hospital, right?" Piku glowered from under the couch.
"Yeah! I mean, NO!" Gerard said, angrily.
"Muahahahahahahaha." Piku laughed. Finally, she came out. But only because Sora threatened to drive.
"Fine!" Piku said, coming out. She ran into the pit and closed the door, but everyone heard her talking to that stupid flower.
"How far are we from Tipa?" Rikku asked. Ketso poked his head into the pit to see. Piku threw a book at his head.
"She said about half an hour, and then she cursed a little, and then she threw a book at me." Ketso explained.
"Oh. Well, she'll apologize soon." Rikku said. Gerard snorted.
"Ketso, you're so cute!" Rikku said. "You look so much like Gerard! I can't believe Piku and Ger didn't guess!"
Myra's eye twitched. Kaze didn't care, as long as he was sitting by Myra, and Ketso wasn't goggling at her.
Rikku and Ketso talked for the rest of the half hour. Then, Piku announced that they couldn't land directly ON the mountain, but-
"What mountain?!" Gerard said. "Piku, what haven't you told us about this mission?!"
"FINE!" Piku said, acting like it was Gerard's fault. "The mountain we're going to climb is too tall and skinny for a Gummi-landing. It's about... Ya know..."
"What?" Gerard said, as Piku trailed off.
"It's about four hundred feet up. And it's snowing there. And it's foggy. And it's really windy."
"Wouldn't the wind get rid of the fog?" Ketso asked. Piku just shrugged.
"Well, I gotta go land the ship before we crash into the mountain!" Piku said, dodging angry questions and flinging herself back into the pit.
Ketso and the others sat down on the floor, talking. They didn't even notice the landing. That was the way of the Gummi. Silent and comfortable. Not really fast.
Piku emerged with three tanks of air.
"We only have three tanks, so only three of us can go on the mission."
"Why do we need those?" Ketso asked, suspiciously.
Piku looked down at her feet. "Because the heartless that's attacking this world poisons the air... And it's mixed with the miasma that poisons the people on my planet... So we need crystals to protect us from the miasma, and these tanks to protect us from the Smog."
"Darn it, Piku!" Gerard said, angrily. "Anything ELSE you wanna tell us?"
"Yeah. Gerard and Ketso have really saggy butts, according to the human girls on this ship!" Piku said, running away.

A few minutes later, Piku and Gerard rolled out of the Gummi, still fighting. Piku collected herself and dropped down a mini-chalice. It set up a hemisphere around the gummi. The others came out of the ship.
"That chalice will protect us for the moment. But the poison will kill it in a few minutes, so say goodbye!" Piku said. Myra tackled her in a hug, crying.
"BRING MY BISHIE BACK SAFELY!" She said. Piku smiled, strapping a tank to her back. She put on a mask and looked around.
"Who else is coming? Me, Ketso, and..."
"Me!" Gerard volunteered. "Someone's gotta drag you guys down the mountain when you collapse!"
"Don't say that!" Yuna shuddered. "It could come true!"
"The only way Gerard's making it back down the mountain is if he goes Demon." Piku said, jokingly. "Otherwise, he'll be ROLLING down."
The others laughed nervously.
"Lighten up!" Piku said, trying to relax everyone. "It's gonna be fine!"
Everyone said their goodbyes. Ketso shook Aozora's hand last. He smiled.
"Thanks in advance," he whispered. Aozora looked confused.
Rikku, Paine, and Yuna walked up.
"Good luck!" They said, all hugging Gerard. Then, Yuna kissed Ketso's cheek, Paine kissed the other, and Rikku kissed his forehead. He turned crimson, and Myra's eyes burned.
"MY BISHIES!" She said, tackling the others. Rikku and Gerard disappeared for a second, and returned in a daze.
"Dude, you've got lipstick on your upper-lip, you animal!" Ketso said. Piku rolled her eyes.
"Boys. And girls. You can't stop eating each other."
The heroes waved goodbye for as long as they could, and then they headed off into the distance. Aozora and Sora hovered for long after the others left.
"We've only got about a minute left on this thing," Sora said, peering at the tiny chalice. The two walked inside. Aozora collapsed on the couch, staring at his hand. He opened it up. Ketso had left him a letter.
"Don't open until Piku and Gerard get back," it was labeled. Aozra looked worried.

"Ketso, your hair is shorter!" Piku said, surprised. She had just noticed it. Ketso threw his hand up to his head.
"Oh... Yeah. Well, I had to cut it because of.. the prank..." Ketso explained.
"Now you look like Gerard," Piku grimaced. "And one was bad enough."
Suddenly, they stopped. For a minute, all they heard was each others' breath. Right in front of them was the tallest, steepest mountain they had ever seen.
"We gonna climb that?" Gerard asked.
"Yep." Piku said.
"And back down it?" Ketso asked.
"Yup." Piku said. "Are we gonna LIVE through this?"
"WE BETTER!" They all said, running up the mountain. Ketso tried to convince himself that this was just a little bigger than the mountain on Destiny Island.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
There! Now, beg for the next chap!​

keybladeking

the story turnud from a orfan that pityed him self because his freinds shared a popu and he had to be saved by a girl a.k.a kairi to a tuff key blade master who knows he's going to die befor the end of his misson, so geat story ceep up the good work

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Heh heh, exactly right, KK! *Pats on the back* Muahahahahahahaha! I shall start writing the next chap, which, btw, is full of violence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back