• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► The Heroic Legend of Arslan (Arakawa's new manga)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
The Heroic Legend of Arslan 1 - Manga Stream

As an unnaturally heavy mist descends on the battlefield, King Andragoras and his most valued officers confer among the bodies of dead and dying soldiers. When Daryoon, a young but highly skilled officer, voices his reluctance to send men into battle under these conditions, the king, unstable and enraged, banishes him.

Now, Daryoon's new mission is to insure the safety of the King's only son, Prince Arislan. Daryoon and Prince Arislan set off on a quest of their own, but they can't succeed alone. They must convince both the Lord Narsus and his companion, the archer Elam, to join them in their quest to somehow help the soldiers win the war.

Now a group of only six they must somehow overcome an enemy of 300,000 soldiers! These unlikely soldiers have fate on their side, so anything can happen!

It's an adaptation of an ongoing series of fantasy novels that began as far back as the mid-80s. It's already received numerous adaptations thus far.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Oh my god, YES. <3 LOVE Arakawa's work. ;w; But whatever happened to that comedy manga series she was working on awhile back? The one about a guy going to a farming school?

EDIT: Just finished reading the first chapter. Definitely going to keep up with this. Great stuff. <3

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
But whatever happened to that comedy manga series she was working on awhile back? The one about a guy going to a farming school?

Silver Spoon is still ongoing, I believe.

Its anime adaptation premieres in a couple days.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Just read the first chapter, was pretty good. Love seeing Arakawa at work~<3

Pretty cool that the novel series has been going since the 80s. o,0

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Silver Spoon is still ongoing, I believe.

Its anime adaptation premieres in a couple days.

I have to catch up with that series, and I'll definitely be sure to check out the anime when that comes out!

Just read the first chapter, was pretty good. Love seeing Arakawa at work~<3

Pretty cool that the novel series has been going since the 80s. o,0

Definitely. Love her style~ <3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Read chapter 2 and 3 today. It's getting pretty good so far.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A lot of blood in these chapters. I love where it's going so far. I wanna read more! I wonder if, perhaps the King had a brother. Would be a cool twist, right? At least the prince is holding his own really well. :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
A lot of blood in these chapters. I love where it's going so far. I wanna read more! I wonder if, perhaps the King had a brother. Would be a cool twist, right? At least the prince is holding his own really well. :D

The brother twist has been done so much it's not that much of a twist anymore. x'D I hope it's something more original.
The prince is doing pretty well. =D

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love this new manga. I think the Prince and the one army man who slaughter the enemy troops all by himself in the current chapter is my favorite. Who's exactly the mask guy? He reminds me of that masked guy from Blazblue XDDDDDD How can Arakawa manage to publish for both Silver Spoon and Arslan? It must be hard for him/her :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back