• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Re: More Dream Eater information in the next Jump

Sound interesting <3
Waiting for more news about this .

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The Grid will be a great world for me even i'm not a big fan of Tron.
By the way, how many worlds we can travel in KH3D?

So far there are 6 officially announced, plus The World That Never Was seems to be playable which would means there are 7 confirmed worlds as of right now.

Crystal

Silver Member
So far there are 6 officially announced, plus The World That Never Was seems to be playable which would means there are 7 confirmed worlds as of right now.

I see. I hope Twilight Town will appear in the game too as it's my favorite world <3

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I see. I hope Twilight Town will appear in the game too as it's my favorite world <3

Well, all the worlds in this game were destroyed and are now in the Realm of Sleep. Twilight Town was never destroyed so I don't think it will appear. Also, I just spoiler tagged the world I mentioned because it was in the new trailer and not everyone may want to know it was shown, I think mentioning Twilight Town is okay without a spoiler tag though :P

Crystal

Silver Member
Well, all the worlds in this game were destroyed and are now in the Realm of Sleep. Twilight Town was never destroyed so I don't think it will appear. Also, I just spoiler tagged the world I mentioned because it was in the new trailer and not everyone may want to know it was shown, I think mentioning Twilight Town is okay without a spoiler tag though :P

I may forget. But is Realm of Sleep is what appear in KHBBS FM's Secret Episode's ending?
I remember Aqua saw Castle of Dreams in the ending.
I'm not really understand about RoS xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I may forget. But is Realm of Sleep is what appear in KHBBS FM's Secret Episode's ending?
I remember Aqua saw Castle of Dreams in the ending.
I'm not really understand about RoS xD

Nah, Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness. Which seems to be where worlds go when they are first destroyed. The Realm of Sleep is a realm cut off from the other three realms to the point where not even the Heartless can reach them. Its full of worlds that fell to darkness, and were not restored at the end of KH1 after the defeat of Ansem SoD like most of the other worlds did.

So, I always think of it as a kind of limbo. They aren't in the Realm of Darkness anymore, but they aren't in the Realm of Light. Part of the game involves Sora and Riku unlocking the worlds Keyholes so they can finally be restored to the Realm of Light again.

Kingdomon

I'm guessing this is the "Ultima Dream Eater"?
MTVNU.png

Remember an AR Card containing a rare Dream Eater, which would be hard to get normally in the game would come with the first copies of the game? Well, i suppose this is the one, and that it is the "Ultima Dream Eater"... You can clearly see the AR Card below him...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I think thats just a customized Wandanyan.
Nomura said in an interview that you could change their colors.

Kingdomon

Well, in the art in your avatar, it's round between his eyes, while in that picture, it's like the top of a heart...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, in the art in your avatar, it's round between his eyes, while in that picture, it's like the top of a heart...

let me say it again. Customization, or maybe even evolution.
I really dont think they would show the ultimate spirit in a trailer.

MinerKing

I think it would be cute if the Ultima Dream Eater ended up being Ventus or something haha

And by cute I mean badass.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't say that is the "Ultima" Dream Eater; however, it is probably the rare DE that comes with the first run of the game. Like you said there is an AR card beneath him, which we have never seen before, and I am almost positive the message that appears asks if you want to receive the DE in game. (My Japanese is a little rusty, but its something along those lines)

If it was once Wondanyan then it must have "evolved" because it also says its name is Kingdanyan. It's definitely not a Wondanyan though. Its most likely got some special ability no other DE does, but again rare =/= Ultimate :p

Something else I noticed though, is that Kingdanyan's color scheme is based on Mickey. He even has red "pants" with a white spot on them :p And then his feet are yellow, his body is primarily black, the other color is a tan color, and like Kingdomon mentioned he has more of a heart shape in between his eyes just like Mickey :p (Not to mention they are both Kings)

Edit: I also just had a bit of a revelation! What if that one store with a paw print balloon out front in Traverse Town is where we synthesize our Dream Eaters? I think it sounds likely :)

Last edited:

Seighart

Awards
The Grid...meh i suppose this is what it should be called. Wish it was something more creative and not near the exact name. I'd like "Empire City" <3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm guessing this is the "Ultima Dream Eater"?
MTVNU.png
Something else I noticed though, is that Kingdanyan's color scheme is based on Mickey. He even has red "pants" with a white spot on them :p And then his feet are yellow, his body is primarily black, the other color is a tan color, and like Kingdomon mentioned he has more of a heart shape in between his eyes just like Mickey :p (Not to mention they are both Kings)

I never noticed that he had Mickey's color scheme but you are right. Honestly, I find it difficult to believe that Kingdanyan (I get it now...King Mickey + Wondanyan) isn't the Ultima dream eater. Wondanyan is the staple dream eater of DDD, so I would suspect that if the Ultima Dream Eater wasn't a brand new design, he would have something to do with Wondanyan. Also, Mickey is extremely important to this game from what we have seen thus far, and combing the two is very special, I can't see something being more ultimate that Kingdanyan honestly.

I think it would be great though if two Dream Eaters could be evolved to have the color scheme of Donald and Goofy respectively for Sora. I would be great!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I never noticed that he had Mickey's color scheme but you are right. Honestly, I find it difficult to believe that Kingdanyan (I get it now...King Mickey + Wondanyan) isn't the Ultima dream eater. Wondanyan is the staple dream eater of DDD, so I would suspect that if the Ultima Dream Eater wasn't a brand new design, he would have something to do with Wondanyan. Also, Mickey is extremely important to this game from what we have seen thus far, and combing the two is very special, I can't see something being more ultimate that Kingdanyan honestly.

I think it would be great though if two Dream Eaters could be evolved to have the color scheme of Donald and Goofy respectively for Sora. I would be great!

The only reason I think he isn't the Ulitma, most powerful Dream Eater is that they are basically letting us donwload it at the beginning of the game aren't they? I guess they actually have yet to reveal if you need to meet some requirements before downloading it, but I would hope they just wouldn't hand out the best DE in the game :p I am more inclined to say he has a really unique ability no other DE has. But again, this is just speculation. I honestly would not mind if he is the Ultima one :) I love Wandanyan and Mickey so I obviously love Kingdanyan haha.

And I agree about having Donald and Goofy's color schemes as well! :) I would love that so much!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
The only reason I think he isn't the Ulitma, most powerful Dream Eater is that they are basically letting us donwload it at the beginning of the game aren't they? I guess they actually have yet to reveal if you need to meet some requirements before downloading it, but I would hope they just wouldn't hand out the best DE in the game :p I am more inclined to say he has a really unique ability no other DE has. But again, this is just speculation. I honestly would not mind if he is the Ultima one :) I love Wandanyan and Mickey so I obviously love Kingdanyan haha.

And I agree about having Donald and Goofy's color schemes as well! :) I would love that so much!

If he's the Ultima, he could just be a super hard boss we have to be at a certain level to fight and get before we can use him (like Omega in XIII-2). That way we can't start off with an amazing, powerful creature at game's starting point.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If he's the Ultima, he could just be a super hard boss we have to be at a certain level to fight and get before we can use him (like Omega in XIII-2). That way we can't start off with an amazing, powerful creature at game's starting point.
That's what I was thinking too.

The recent KH/FF games seem to share the same things. The Rare DE will most likely have to be fought first before you can capture it.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
That's what I was thinking too.

The recent KH/FF games seem to share the same things. The Rare DE will most likely have to be fought first before you can capture it.

Right?! Hell, DDD and XIII-2 have so many similarities, I think I'll love DDD more than any KH so far. Levelling DE looks like the Crystarium, there's (most likely) adornment-like things, there's the fact that there are less chapters/worlds but much more packed in, time travelling, etc. etc. The list is endless.

I don't see why rare enemies (or even later DLC) wouldn't be the same. The 3DS can get DLC, right?

I'd sort of like to see some sort of Ultimate Grid-exclusive Dream Eater, too. That would be so fun =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back