• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Good Improvements of KH2, and the Bad.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Ya, i didnt like that either. Plus, you dont need to complete the gummi ship levels %100 for the secre ending...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
on normal mode i thought you had to, includin lockin all worlds, completin jiminys journal and the hades paradox cup?
of course if you just complete the game on proud you get it, but i didnt know that at first.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah the Colossuem battles were boring no difficulty. Then you couldn't level up while fighitng in them, and they made the battles extra easy by either having your drive gauge bulid faster, or your summons gauge bulid up faster.

Oh yeah Trinity Attack sucks in KH2, and No Sidequests.

mongoose300

the trinity attack was better in kh2 and completing the journal was a sidequest. Then final mix fixed that problem since most people didnt think that it was enough. With trinity limit in kh1 it could take all your magic and barely damage bosses and not even kill some enemies while in kh2 it could kill everything (and because of this it became overused in things like the sephiroth battle)

Also, i like not being able to level up in the colliseum because in kh1 the insane amounts of experience that you got made it the only place to easily level up.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Leveling up in KH1 wasn't that easy. In KH2 the Trinity attack didn't kill everything sorry man that's just not true.

mongoose300

I know that leveling up wasnt easy but i was just saying that the colloseum was the only good to level up (sorry now that i look back at it i made it sound like it was easy to level up). And if your a high level try trinity limit, it will do a lot of damage if it does not kill everything. In kh1 the damage that it did was pretty much set and thats why i like it more in kh2 (even though you got it too early in the game).

bladed asassin

drive,limits,grafics,better faster all around gameplay was good. that made it better, but!! summons were useless, i used magic but only reflect and fire when i was in a tight squeeze and other than that, that was useless, and the storyline was a little bland at times... yes, when axel died and when all that stuff that went on with roxas, that was good , it had that egde so to speak.. but with kiari and sora and that scense, that just sucked... and at other parts aswell... plus the battles took no thinking whats soo ever..hit,dogde, attack again... pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back