• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gemed Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake was walking around town and looked towards a guy who used water power like himself. "That's not normal." Jake ran over behind a building when Zeith came and pulled out his chain like weapon. He put on the face mask that fit perfectly to him and his brother who used it before him. Brother please give me a sign. Are these people friend or foe? Jake held the weapon ready to attack just in case. He pulled back one part of his shirt to reveal the sapphire that was attached to his shirt. By my brother's gem I will make sure nothing happens to this peasent. Jake finally reveal himself after he covered up the gem. "Yeah what Zeith said take on some one who isn't a peasent. Like him. Hey Zeith, I'll take this guy away from here you take the jerk." Jake walked over infront of the peasent and motioned for him to run.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Xias stood atop the town, in the clock tower as the clock struck 12 midnight. The rain was powering down and the wind caused the night to seem distrubed and restless. Xias looked at his body as his tribal markings began to glow of a dark blue aura, and the jewel on his back started to glow and began to emit a darkness essence around his body eclisping him in darkness. The darkness cleared Xias stood there in control of his darkness this eyes glowing with electric intensity...
As he looked down at the towns people below he began to wonder "why they'd come her in the first place, this is no sanctuary"
He jumped from the tower and landed in the streets below, rain pouring down on his body.....
"Man kind has become so week"-Xias said with disgust in his voice

Last edited:

Arzur

"What he did isn't importent what is..." Kazu brushed his bangs out of his eys, revealing the gem. "...is that diamond..." Kazu fired a jet of water, blowing the man who had the diamond back. Kazu swung his claymore and walked up the the gem-weilder. "You just butted in on the wrong guy's buisness...Bad choice..."

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth hit the ground and started to laugh. "so i guess you posses a gem to." Zieth said as he stood up soaking wet. "I don't make bad choices." Zieth said as he stood up from the blast. "Lets take this battle out of town so no one gets hurt." Zieth suggest for he had helped people and protectied them all his life. "you can't beat me and yes it is diamond." Zieth finished as he prepared for another blast of water or a swing from the claymore.

As Zieth noticed this guy was stronger then he looked he started to get worried. This will be an epic battle he thought as he lifted his sword and focused his control over the light and started to make the sun brighter. "Now can you last if it is to bright see?" Zieth asked as he noticed he was putting to much energy into the light. Zieth stop before you blind everyone. he thought as he let his control on the light weaken.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Serenity looked around at the titles of the books until she found one and then took it off the shelf. The huge library was vacant and her movements were echoed through the room. She stuck the book into a backpack and ran out of the library. "I am late..." She said as she looked up at the sky and ran towards a cottage on the outskirts of town. "It is not like someone is waiting for me." She laughed to herself but realized it was true and felt a little upset at that thought.

sorarocks12

Sean found Zieth fighting Kazu.This must be the the distrubence I sensed earlier.He thought as he saw the Anti-Sapphire.He saw Jake pull up his sleeve.This explains the intensified feeling of the gems.He drew his sword.Zieth,need any help?"

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
MArx stared down at Kazu and the gem warriors. He smiled, then as a new boy walked over, Marx's claw began to glow, as well as the studs in his clothing. He heated the molecules in the air under him and began to float down to the ground. "Which here wields the ruby, answer me!!!" Marx flourished his claw.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Serenity walked down the street and saw a fight. She ran up to the two men and began to worry. "Uhh... please stop!" She said like she had done many times when fights started in the tavern. "I am sure what ever has happened can be solved by talking about it. Please stop." She said as the Emerald lit up under her shirt and she brought her hand up to it as she quickly walked away. She looked down at her necklace and was shocked at its reaction to that one man with the long hair.

dark invader

Taralai was taking her regular walk outside. It seemed to calm her when she was troubled, and tonight she was definately troubled. She kept on sensing power, great power clashing somewhere near her. It had made her wonder if it was the ones with the other gems. She continued to walk, and heard talking from a distance. She slowly crept there in the silence, secretly watching as the battle unfolded.

It seemed one of them had a diamond gem, but the other she did not know. Suddenly, the diamond figure made a light so bright she thought it was going to blind her. She quickly covered her eyes, for light bothered her anyway having the onyx. She slowly backed away from her spot and sat down, trying to rid of the light. She covered herself in darkness, and this seemed to work.

She then went back to watching, but noticed a lot of other people coming over. She then decided she should come out of hiding. She came out and noticed that apparentely all of the people around her had a gem. She wondered if one of them had the anti-onyx, but then thought better of it to ask. She heard the woman say not to fight and nodded her head in agreement. "There should be a better way to solve this, even if you do not like each other."

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Xias continued to run throw the streets of the almost silenced town, with the rain pouring down his face dripping off his body. He stoped suddenly as he sinced a power in the far off mist.

"That powers incredible"-Xias thought to himself

Xias continued to run down the streets reanimating his Dark Dragon Blade from his darkness as his anti onyx crystal shined on his back. I've gotta find out where that powers coming from, as he horried down the streets a giant white light could be seen in the sky off in the distance.

"I feel my other, I must hurry"

dark invader

Out of nowhere Taralai sensed a great power far off in the distance somewhere, but she felt it getting closer. The closer it got, the more her onyx gem glowed, and the more she tried to cover it. My other must be somewhere nearby. He must be strong to generate that much power. She glanced around, looking at the people closely to see if they had the anti-onyx. But looking close enough she realized that none of them had it. Where is this person. I must know, she thought to herself, wondering how far away this person was.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake's gem shined brightly with a blue light. "This should be fun. Water vs water." Jake made a small ball of water in his hand which began spinning rapidly. "The faster it goes the more it hurts." Jake smiled at the little ball in his hand. "When this thing hits the ground the fight will be over ok? I'm not saying this cause it'll kill us but just end the battle." Jake threw the ball up in the air and pulled out his chain and began spinning it above him. "Ready set go!" Jake looked at the two girls who came up and smiled. "We'll be fine that ball should hit the ground before anything bad happens." The ball of water was still going up and hadn't began to slow its accent.

Arzur

Kazu turned to Jake. "Why don't you mind your own buisness? But, if you want a fight..." Kazu shot a jet of water at Jake. In midair, it split up into many water-needles. They ripped through his opponent. They wouldn't reallly injure him, they'd just hurt like hell. "That's just a taste of my power. Just turn and walk away! I don't want to kill you...yet." Kazu turned back to Zieth. "Now, where were we?" Kazu started fireing off blasts of water, along and swinging his claymore. " And as to what you said, I'm not leaving. We fight here, now. "Who cares if the get hurt? It's their own damn fault for not running!" As Kazu fought, his gem started to glow brightely...

sorarocks12

Sean turned as he heard Marx speak."That would be me."He placed his gem in his blade,and looked at Marx.He saw the anti-ruby."The anti-ruby,eh?Let's have a go."Hegot into his fighting stance,and put his right arm behind him.He was prepareing to strike.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Serenity hurried home and locked the door behind her. She set her backpack on the table and then lit the fire. Her face was dirty from going through old books all day and her clothing was filthy. She sat down and pulled out the book that she had snuck out of the library. She skimmed through the pages as she ate her cold lunch. It always felt cold to her, even in the middle of the day. She could hear the daily call of merchants trying to sell their things and it seemed like an average day to her.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Xias continued to run through the streets towards the light where the energy was coming from. When suddenly he stoped.

"My other is close"-Xias thought to himself as he stoped with the rain pouring down on him.

He turned around and looked off in the distance.

"Who's there, show your self"

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
"Kid, you don't know what you're dealing with. I have been in more battles then you have in your life time. You have no chance agaist me. Fancy battle stances and lots of training don't do squat in a real life or death battle, but I guess it would be ok here, I just want to test your skill." Marx charged his claw with a flame and then charged.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth stood tall as the jets of water hit him but he did protect himself against the claymore. "We don't have to do this. Nobody kills for enjoyment." Zieth said as he missed the claymore and it cut his armour leaving a flesh wound on his left shoulder. "We don't have to fight." Zieth said as he made an orb of light and threw it at the guy knocking him back a little ways but not hurting him. "I bring peace to this village not violence. You are unwelcomed here." he said as he started to form another orb. "I will fight you until the death but we don't want it to go that far." Zieth said hoping he was right. He didn't feel like dying today.

What is this guy thinking starting a fight in the middle of town the authority will be here soon and we will all be put in jail Zieth thought as he raised his sword and prepared for the guy to attack again. I need to find a way to escape from this fight with hurting anyone. he thought as he looked at his bloody shoulder.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Serenity made her way to her room and got dressed for work. She slid the Emerald under her shirt and walked out of the house with her backpack. She still saw the fight between the men but slid by it. Her cloak covered most of her face and body which she wanted to be hidden. She walked into the first building and smiled when she saw her boss. Working in a tavern was hard work but Serenity enjoyed it. She walked behind the counter and began serving right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back