• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gemed Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: Nows a nice time to go on vaction.....
ic: Jake laughed at the guy who used water on him. "Man didn't you learn anything about me when I made that orb? I control water also!" The needles were floating directly above Jake's skin. "Ahh and your power tastes... good." Jake shot the needles back at his other. He summoned another ball of water and shot it at the other. "Your my other now fight me!" Jake swung his chain around in circles around him. Jake charged at his other swinging his chain. The chain wouldn't hit very hard or very acurate. It was kind of wild being a chain and all but it still kind of hurt when it made contact. "Let's make this thing more acurate." He covered the chain all the way up to the blade in a small coat of water.

dark invader

Taralai heard someone speak, and the person seemed close. It was a male voice, and when he spoke, her onyx glowed so brightly Taralai had to cover it from her own eyes. "Who's there, show yourself." was what she heard. She started to walk toward the place where the voice came from, and her onyx continued to glow more until she thought it was going to brake. "Who are you. Come out of hiding so I can face you." She said in no general direction, wanting to know if this powerful person was her other.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth watching the two water contoling warriors start to fight. "Have fun killing each other." he said as he shealthed his sword and started to walk away. As he continued to walk away he then realized his shoulder was bleeding from the fight. "I can't believe i got that careless." he said to himself as he started to walk down the street not even realizing the people back there was gemed warriors like himself. "This war will continued until all the gems are destroyed." he said as he continued to think aloud not realizing his surroundings.

Zieth you have some of the gems destroy them before they get a chance to unite and take over the world. You must stop them it's your destiny. he thought as he remembered how must of them were trying to hide some during the fight a shining stone or something like that. "If there all in is town then the anti-diamond will be here soon." Zieth said as he put up his hood and continued to walk down the road.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Xias turned around to find himself around a forest area and lake. He jumped backwards towards the water, and began to flare up his aura creating a whirlpool under his feet as the markings over his body began to glow and his crystal shined.

"Come on out and face me"-Xias said with rage in his voice....

Xias screamed creating a flash of darkness above him that began being absorbed into his body.....

"I am the darkness"-Xias smirked

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Serenity looked through the room and noticed that there were alot of new people. "So what ever happened to the usuals?" She said to her boss, laughing and then walked over to serve on a table. "What can I get you boys?" She asked the two men and smiled at them. "Two cold spritzers and a piece you." One said rudly and she glared down at him. She tried to ignore him but he continued and the Emerald lit up. She slammed her fist into the man's face and stepped back to see blood on her hand.

dark invader

Taralai followed the voice to a lake, and saw someone who seemed to be floating in the water. He had markings all over his body, and he looked completely black. "So I finally get to meet you." Taralai said with a hint of anger present. She told herself she would eventually meet her other side, but she didn't think it would be so soon. She started to walk more toward him, and soon was close enough to see him clearly. Rage suddenly took over and her eyes turned from her normal red to black. She shouted into the air, creating what seemed like a shield of darkness that covered her body. She floated into the air, for she was lifted by the darkness, and spoke to the other person. "Let's see how this battle shall end with darkness against darkness." She said, her body overcome by the power of the darkness surrounding her.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Xias stud there ingulfed in the power of darkness, letting his rage consume him creating mini tornados which struck the water and swirled around him lighting touching down ever around them as he looked up at the girl his eyes a green with a dark blue hue around the power of darkness was now at his complete disposal.

"So you are my other, This outta be interesting to say the least"-Xias smirked and flared up his energy more as he markings glowed and began spreading to his face and chest.

"Welcome Oblivion"-Xias summoned his Dark Dragon blade in an instant it was long and seemed as thought to be woven from the very essence of darkness it self from the darkest essences of the Black Dragon, it glowed with a blue hue as Xias held it in ready stance waiting for his opponent to attack.

dark invader

Taralai held out her hand and her blade appeared, but it was completely black because of her rage. She held it in her hands, watching her others every move, and examining the way he did things. She payed attention to detail, and it usually paid off in the end. She got in her ready stance and slightly leaned forward, ready to move forward and strike. She waited for a while, seeing that he was going to let her start, so she ran forward and slashed at him with her blade, letting her power generate through the blade to give it more power.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Xias saw her coming at him as she slashed at him he blocked the attack with little effort, and proceeded to attack her back the a combo of slashes, just to get a feel for how she fought and attacked. The jewel on his back glowed as his right arm started to glow with darkness and spark with electricity

"hmph, your very skilled but can you handel the affects of the Black Dragon Wave?!"-Xias said with anger in his voice as he jumped back after stoping the attacks.

He began to glow as he swelled with anger, as an image of a black dragon appeared behind him he charged at her, with blade extended and pounded the water creating a darkness cyclone that headed straight for Taralai, and out of the wind came a gigantic black dragon ingulfed in the eye of the storm which headed straight for Taralai....

"hmph, lets see what you can do"-Xias smirked

Arzur

Kazu yelled at Zeith, "Don run away from a fight!" Kazu shot a huge jet of water at him, smashing him into a wall. Kazu then spun, kicking Jake in the chin and throwing a bunch of daggers at Zeith. As the anti-sapphire glowed brighter, KAzu shot out a wave that smashed off in all directions. "This fight isn't over!"

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
As Zieth hit the wall he felt anger but as usual he didn't release it. "You know you're going to kill someone so why not stop now." Zieth said as he drew his sword and parried the daggers to the ground. "You know if this two on one fight continues then you will die." Zieth said as he anger built up and strengthened all the light around. "You will not be able to win." Zieth said as the sun grew brighter and all the lights in town got brighter. Zieth started to walk towards Kazu sword still drawn. As he approached he stopped in front of him not realizing the sun was extremely bright and blinding. "you will be the only one not coming out alive if we fight." Zieth said as he was one of the only two people who could see in extreme brightness. Kill him Zieth, Kill him he thought because of all the anger that built up over the years but Zieth ignored it as he held his sword close to the ground using no effort to raise it.

Arzur

Kazu grew angry. "You just don't get it! I don't care about death! If I die in a fight, then it means that I wasn't powerful enough to win!" Kazu was angry about something that had happenend in his past. "You sound just like him...He didn't get it either! My only goal is to grow stronger, to stop my past from re-occuring! I was to weak then...but now...I...won't...LOSE!" Kazu jumped forward, sword raised, propelled by a blast of water.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth watched as he propelled himself foward "you don't get it do you" Zieth said as he stepped to the side with the sun still bright. "You can't win if you can't see." Zieth said as his horse found him and took him away from the fight. After he was a good distance away from him but still in town he released his brightness letting the sun go back to the normal light and all the lights returned to there normal light. Why was he so determined to win. What happened in his past. Zieth thought as he raised his cloak to hide his identity. "now time to walk some more." Zieth said as he started to walk around the town avoiding the middle where the fight was.

Arzur

Kazu yelled, "Damn him! I finaly find a worthy opponent...and he's a chicken...How the hell am I supponed to get stronger if..." Kazu saw the man he had started to fight before the gem wielders had shown up turn to run. Kazu ran, jumped, and ended up in front of him. "Time to die!" Kazu swung his claymore, ripping through the man. His blood shot out and 'decorated' the nearby walls, as well as Kazu. "Hmmn...so messy. I've got to work on that." Kazu pulled water out of the particels in the air and cleaned the blood off.

dark invader

Taralai smirked and laughed, but only slightly. "You seem to have forgotten. Not only do you control the darkness, so do I. You cannot kill me with darkness, for I am darkness." She looked at the giant black dragon and rushed up to it with her blade. She had no purpose to be fighting this beast in front of her when she really wanted to fight her other, but it was in the way. She continually slashed at it, with it attempting to block most of her attacks. She managed to weaken its attacks and when it seemed too tired to go on, Taralai landed her last blow. As she creature fell to the ground, she stared up at her opponent. "So was your test successful?" She asked him slightly smirking.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Serenity sat down in an alleyway and shook her head. "I just lost that job for the fifth time." She sighed and took the Emerald out from under her shirt. It glowed very brightly as it always did when she was mad. Her hands still shook from anger and the man's blood was dry on her fist. She slip the Emerald back under her shirt and put her cloak hood up to hide her face. "I know they are searching for me." She said under her breath and walked out of the alley. She looked back down the street.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
(that dragon is a blast of energy like the Dragon of Darkness Flame not an actual dragon)

"hmmm, that was the lowest of my power"-Xias smirked
He stuck his hand out and absorbed the essence of the dragon back into his body, and clicked his fingers together. The essence flared up around his body yet again in an instant. The darkness swelled around his arm and made his markings glow more and more, it sparked with lightning as it shot up his arm. And ran towards Taralai with arm cocked back sparking with essence. as he got into her face he disappeared and then reappeared infront of her preparing to strike her in the chest.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"Why was that water warrior so determinded to kill. He needs to save his energy for the upcoming war that is closer then people realize." Zieth said as he noticed another cloaked figure on the road he was on. Who is that? Zieth asked himself as he drew his sword a little and noticed the blade was glowing the white glow it usually does when he's close to gemed warriors. "Excuse me have you ever heard of the gemed warriors?" Zieth aksed as he started to walk towards the cloaked figure. This person could be either friend or foe so don't let my guard down. he thought as he pushed his sword back into its shealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back