• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gemed Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Thought i would retry this since i'm back.

Back in the past there were the legendary gemed warriors. These warrior's armour and weapons were made of precious gems. One of emarald, sapphire, ruby, onyx, and diamond. The sets of Armour and weapon had special powers. the Emarald could control the earth. The Sapphire could control water. the Ruby had control of fire. The Onyx controlled the darkness. the Diamond controlled the light.

There was then a war of several armies and the Warriors fought until there was nothing to fight for. The world nearly destroyed over a small strife. Unknowingly the warriors had a spell cast on them. After the battle the warriors split into to people a pure good warrior and an anti-warrior. These warriors where then seperated and killed. When they were killed there armour and weapon went to one of thier living relatives. These relatives, the new warriors and anti-warriors, would now make history repeat itself if all of them get together for another war. If all the anti-warriors get together and get rid of the good warriors then the world would be sent into chaos. All the armour and weapons of both warriors would have to be destroyed to bring peace back to the world.

Thats were we come in. We are to be the warriors or anti-warriors.

Rules
follow morph's rules
no god-moding or power-playing
be active if not let me know
romance ok
swearing ok
no killing other characters with out there consent
have fun

diamond: Thaniloan
ruby: Sorarocks12
sapphire: Sabaku no Gaara
emerald: Aeriona
onyx: Dark Invader

anti-diamond: Seirio
anti-ruby: Roxas13
anti-sapphire: Arzur
anti-emerald: Prince Riku
anti-onyx: The_13_Member

Template
name
precious gem
apperance
bio

mine
name: Zieth comacoda
weapon: long sword of white glow
Precious gem: Diamond
apperance:
warrior2zi.png

bio: His grandfather was the diamond warrior and Zieth inheratied the armour when he witnessed his grandfathers death will he was protecting Zieth. Zieth swore his life to avenge his grandfather for that was the last of his family. Zieth knowing all the information about the warriors Zieth lives next to the town where most of the warriors where living until they died and now he has to find the new warriors. Zieth doesn't not know the warriors but he knows they have to be next to the town...somewhere.

Last edited:

dark invader

name: Taralai Rome
weapon: the weapon in the pic
precious gem: onyx
apperance:http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2/dark_invader/?action=view&current=elves07.jpg
bio: Taralai's mother was the onyx, and she was killed when she was about ten. She had gone into a deep depression and cried herself to sleep almost every night. Her father had helped her get through her depression, but it still didn't erase the fact that her mother was gone. Now 16, she took the place as the onyx to get revenge off the anti-soldiers that killed her mom.

sorarocks12

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Template
name: Serenity Vaque
weapon:Her father's sword
precious gem:emerald
apperance:http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/Aeriona/Greenmiadian.jpg
bio: Parents died and she has been left to wonder the world alone. Very mysterious and not very open. Is an ex-soldier and even those she worked with don't know much about her. She is always by herself unless she is helping someone. She likes to help people but most people don't except her.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Name: Jake Dontro

Weapon: In picture

Precious Gem: Sapphire

Apperance: its me :)

Bio: Jake's brother was the sapphire warrior. After his brother's death Jake took on the armor and weapon. He is sometimes called an assassin for the way he looks but he is far from it. In public he has the face mask off to show his whole face. He only puts it on during battle. When he fights its not ever to kill just to prove a point. If you were to meet on the street you could never tell he was a warrior.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Name: Aku
Weapon: 2 Samurai Blades of light
Precious Gem: Anti Diamond
Appearance:
a6ff1d33.jpg

Bio: Aku's brother was the Anti Knight of Light who lived a normal good guy type life.His brother killed his parents so Aku inherited the money which he really didn't need.He inherited his brothers armor and weapon when his brother died,therefor,becoming the leader of the Anti Knights.There was just one small problem with Aku becoming the leader,he hated his brother so he hated what he was doing,yet something has overtaken his mind and made him eviler then his brother,which was indeed EXTREMLY evil.He has made a base in a crystal cave with the other Anti Knights.There was also something amiss with his gauntlet,it could absorb the souls of the dead,making him stronger.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Template
name:Marx
weapon: in pic made entirely of anti-ruby
precious gem: anti-ruby
apperance:
Marx2.jpg
except no wings and the clothes have anti-ruby in them.
bio:Marx parents had inherited the armour from his great aunt. Then an angry group of people killed his parents and Marx took the weapon and left over gems from the smashed armour and became the Anti-Warrior of ruby. He found Aku and joined him first, following his lead.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Name: Xias
weapon: Black Dragon Blade
precious gem: anti Onyx
apperance: no shirt hair like envy from FMA except its black, and has demon tattoos on both arms with a tattoo on his left chest, pants like Yusuke Uramishi no shoes.....and a black wing on his right side
bio- seeks to harness the power of the gem and consume the darkness

Last edited:

Arzur

Thats me!
Template
name: Kazu (no last name)
weapon: A long claymore
precious gem: anti-sapphire
apperance: Kazu has long black hair, The eyes the color the bluest of a sapphire
bio: Kazu seems to be a travaling warrior. He tends to lean towards jobs of "evil", but has been known to un-chareteristically fight for good (RARELY!) His past is a mystery, known only to him (and me obvioulsy)

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
ooc: finally we can start

ic: As the day started Zieth was out in his yard training for he knew he would need the training to fight the anti-warriors. As he trained he realized he wouldn't have the strength to take all of them. His job would be to unite the others to beat them. This would prove to be difficult for he had no ideal of how to find them or who they were. As he trained he notice the sun rise over the horizen. "Time to go to the town and try to find somebody." he said to himself as he walked to his stable to get his pure white horse. As his horse walked towards the town he thought How will i find them. I don't know who posses the gems or even if they live close to the town.

Arzur

Kazu stood, looking out over his home town. The wind blew his dark blue cape out behind him. Mounted on the center of his forehead, behind his bangs, glowed a dark blue gem. Kazu saw a warrior causing trouble. "Hmph....when will they learn..." Kazu leaped off of the cliff where his mansion was built. Before he his the ground, he unlashed a blast of water to slow his fall. Kazu ran into town and confronted the warrior. "Leave this place now, or suffer my wrath!" Kazu counted down from ten. "4...3...2...1...Zero...time to die!" He ran at the warrior, drawing his claymore as he ran.

sorarocks12

Sean was in his dojo meditating.He felt a diruption in the town,and the feeling he had whenever Zieth came into town,which was the feeling he got when he held the Ruby.Sean had long ago figured out Zieth possesed a jewel.Though he had never mustered up the courage to ask him incase it could indagener himself or his brother,but today he was going to ask him.Sean got up,grabbed his sword and and the Ruby.He fleft for town to look for Zieth.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth continued his ride to town. When he arrived he noticed that someone just pulled a claymore out on somebody. What is that guy thinking if he doesn't get killed the authority will come after him. Might as well try to stop Zieth thought as he got off his horse and started to walk towards the running guy with his hand on the hilt of his sword. "What are you doing?" Zieth asked as he drew the sword from its sheath revealing the diamond blade of the sword. "Now fight someone thats not a peasant." Zieth said as he held his sword. I don't want to fight but i can't just stand here and watch a murder. he thought. "This town was peaceful before you came here." Zieth said to the guy that was running his way. "I just have one question." Zieth said "what did this guy do to you?" he asked as he awaited the claymore to be swung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back