• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Future of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destination

Well guessing there won't be a KH game for the Nintendo DS, no surpise I guess now I gotta get the PSP, well this sucks.

what do you guys think.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
It sucks because I can't get a PSP. Plus it would be a waste of money for me. I don't like the games for it and I don't care for the gameplay. And I really don't care about the graphics. I'm not going to buy a PSP just to play one game no matter how much I love Kingdom Hearts.:sad:

Destination

Why can't they just make one for the DS, then I would be happy, but I guess it's there decision. oh well. Better start hating the series even more.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Sucks for you i own a psp yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, plus I've got a DS, so I'm prepared for either system (please be on PSP, please be on PSP...)
Off topic but, will Microsoft ever make a handheld system?
Why can't they just make one for the DS, then I would be happy, but I guess it's there decision. oh well. Better start hating the series even more.
Ohh! What's wrong with you?!!?

Destination

Well you guys suck, I'll just have to get the PSP for christmas this year, unless somehow I can get the money, and stuff. But yea.

don't rub it in our face, alright.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well you guys suck, I'll just have to get the PSP for christmas this year, unless somehow I can get the money, and stuff. But yea.

don't rub it in our face, alright.

Yeah alright, YAY ME and TERRA!! JK Des. JK
But you never know, if they want an ok game but lots of money, DS; Good game fair amount of money, PSP, so they might go to DS for money

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Nomura expressed interest in the handhelds. Never did he say no, it's not coming to a handheld.
2. Destination...du pi du pi du la da du pi du pi du la da. I had that ringtone and sent it to my ex gf. I hate that bitch now, but it's still a good song

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...I'm not really supposed to be here, but I have a bit of time to spare, and I'll be brief.

In any case...wow, I leave this forum for one day and you guys are lost without me. Seriously. WTF did you get this from?

1UP is a lying piece of crap. There is a release date for KH2FM there, that's how it much it phails ( no offense to those who think it's coming here, that's not the subject at hand). There could very well be a game on the DS. Sure, the PSP stands a better chance, I guess, but that doesn't mean the DS's chances are null.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
...I'm not really supposed to be here, but I have a bit of time to spare, and I'll be brief.

In any case...wow, I leave this forum for one day and you guys are lost without me. Seriously. WTF did you get this from?

1UP is a lying piece of crap. There is a release date for KH2FM there. There could very well be a game on the DS. Sure, the PSP stands a better chance, I guess, but that doesn't mean the DS's chances are null.

HADES! What's up, you've got alot of posts in your thread, and Aros the lost started a thread for you check it out when you can, in community. And yes 1UP is a lying piece of crap who does not do their research. And yes we are lost without you
Btw nice avatar

D

Deleted member 36435

You need one of these.
3060000000054223.JPG

Destination

Yea, but e veryone wants it to be on the PSP, no one is voting for the DS, I feel so lonely.

Great.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I would also prefer the DS. "LULZOMGZPRETTYGRAFIXZ!!!!1!1111" are not everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back